Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique 12:53 - Jul 18 with 2768 viewsFixed_It

You can only join if:
You've never had a telling off from Phil
You've never had a thread pulled
You've never started a 10 pager
You've had a pm from Mach
You thought Gwion was a better footballer that Fishers
You think Battenberg is overrated
You miss Waggy
You agree that it's not clear if this should be in the football or general section

Anyone joining me - or am I in an exclusive clique of one?

*please don't pull this, Phil!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 19:21 - Jul 18 with 627 viewsGeomorph

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 14:49 - Jul 18 by leitrimblue

Never had a pm from Mach, otherwise I'm in.

Same here. Though I have met him in our old nw supporters club early days
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 19:25]
I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 19:25 - Jul 18 with 620 viewsMattinLondon

I think I pass those tests but to be absolutely clear that your clique is worth me joining - Are you in agreement that Pablo was a far far better footballer than Kuqi?
I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 20:28 - Jul 18 with 580 viewsFixed_It

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 19:25 - Jul 18 by MattinLondon

I think I pass those tests but to be absolutely clear that your clique is worth me joining - Are you in agreement that Pablo was a far far better footballer than Kuqi?

You see - I thought about including the Shefki/Pablo question. But after all these years I'm still undecided. I guess my fence sitting is one of the reasons I have avoided Phil's wrath...

Ready! Steady! Cook!

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 21:05 - Jul 18 with 560 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 13:58 - Jul 18 by Fixed_It

Bad news I'm afraid. The pm from Mach may not be as easily achieved now that Skuse and Chambers have gone, and Evans is no longer our owner.
As for perks - you'll have to qualify to find out.

It may be easily achieved if people will be as racist as you are.
I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 21:07 - Jul 18 with 560 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Fixed_it you have forgotten to add the option: you've ever had received a racist comment from me

You think that mentioning freely my name from behind your monitor and PM's is a funny thing?

Fixed_it you have forgotten to mention your countless racist comments aimed at me. I have received lots of that throughout the years from you because you're a racist scumbag. People may not know that you are a racist scumbag. Your unpleasant comments at me throughout the years  didn't particularly bother me as I was bigger than that but it was quite fascinating how many times you were trying to discredit my views and remind me that I was a foreigner. Many times have I had to deal with your comments related to my roots, where I come from, you aren't from here so you don't know what you are talking about etc etc

There were completely unnecessary comments as our disagreements were all about ITFC. You particularly were losing your s**t when I was criticising Evans over the destruction of the club. You couldn't resist personal jibes  could you? Once I even had to ask you why you non stop mention my roots.

You even threatened me to report to Phil you hopeless wimp over some issue with me. I have had plenty of opportunities to do the same over your racist behaviour towards me but I am not going to do it. 

You have a prejudice against people from different countries. But you ought to remember that everyone can post her/his opinions on here and you aren't the one to mock/bully these people......bully from behind your monitor, it's all you can do. 
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 21:12]
I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 21:10 - Jul 18 with 543 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 15:38 - Jul 18 by leitrimblue

Might start my own , never had a PM from Mach clique

Splitter!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 21:15 - Jul 18 with 521 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 21:07 - Jul 18 by Mach_foreignBlue

Fixed_it you have forgotten to add the option: you've ever had received a racist comment from me

You think that mentioning freely my name from behind your monitor and PM's is a funny thing?

Fixed_it you have forgotten to mention your countless racist comments aimed at me. I have received lots of that throughout the years from you because you're a racist scumbag. People may not know that you are a racist scumbag. Your unpleasant comments at me throughout the years  didn't particularly bother me as I was bigger than that but it was quite fascinating how many times you were trying to discredit my views and remind me that I was a foreigner. Many times have I had to deal with your comments related to my roots, where I come from, you aren't from here so you don't know what you are talking about etc etc

There were completely unnecessary comments as our disagreements were all about ITFC. You particularly were losing your s**t when I was criticising Evans over the destruction of the club. You couldn't resist personal jibes  could you? Once I even had to ask you why you non stop mention my roots.

You even threatened me to report to Phil you hopeless wimp over some issue with me. I have had plenty of opportunities to do the same over your racist behaviour towards me but I am not going to do it. 

You have a prejudice against people from different countries. But you ought to remember that everyone can post her/his opinions on here and you aren't the one to mock/bully these people......bully from behind your monitor, it's all you can do. 

Can I just say that I commented on this thread with no understanding of any history between the two of you. I am sorry if this thread has caused you distress, I certainly did not mean to encourage that.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 21:30 - Jul 18 with 494 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 21:15 - Jul 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

Can I just say that I commented on this thread with no understanding of any history between the two of you. I am sorry if this thread has caused you distress, I certainly did not mean to encourage that.

It's fine mate no worries. This Fixed_it has always had some issues with me. Look at this thread for example. He can't stop mentioning me in relation to Skuse and Chambers. Yes I can't stand these two players but it's my opinion and nowt to do with him.

Unsurprisingly he doesn't mention his racist slur I have had to deal with throughout the years. But this is how it is. Some people think that you're a ITFC fan of a worse category if you had been born overseas.
Login to get fewer ads

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 21:43 - Jul 18 with 473 viewsFixed_It

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 21:07 - Jul 18 by Mach_foreignBlue

Whoa!
This was meant as a lighthearted post.
I have never been racist towards you. Nor have I ever threatened to report you to Phil. Yes we have had disagreements, but I honestly think you have either made most of that up or you are mixing me up with someone else.
I have received numerous pms from you - most of which have not been particularly pleasant, although I thought we had established that our disagreements are/were nothing to do with your background. We have met in person and got on fine, although you were not aware of my identity at the time. I am not going to continue the debate on here or via pm, but would just like to totally refute the allegations you have just made.
Maybe you just want to get this thread pulled in which case - well done!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 21:53 - Jul 18 with 446 viewsvapour_trail

A fitting end to a fcking weird weekend in the twtd world.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 21:55 - Jul 18 with 447 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 21:43 - Jul 18 by Fixed_It

Whoa!
This was meant as a lighthearted post.
I have never been racist towards you. Nor have I ever threatened to report you to Phil. Yes we have had disagreements, but I honestly think you have either made most of that up or you are mixing me up with someone else.
I have received numerous pms from you - most of which have not been particularly pleasant, although I thought we had established that our disagreements are/were nothing to do with your background. We have met in person and got on fine, although you were not aware of my identity at the time. I am not going to continue the debate on here or via pm, but would just like to totally refute the allegations you have just made.
Maybe you just want to get this thread pulled in which case - well done!

What a disgusting liar you are ! All your comments throughout the years related to where I came from and now you deny this. Bravo !

Even this year you threatened me in PM to report to Phil over the words I was using. I asked you: 'who are you to teach me as to what I should say'. Your memory is awful. You're lying even here.

You deny racism? OK lets not call it a racism. Lets it call as extremely xenophobic and unpleasant comments regarding where I was coming from, discrediting my views and reminding me that I wasn't from Suffolk etc etc.

I have had rows with number of other people. I am disliked by some of them but not even a single of them has ever made a comment about where I was coming from. None of them. You on the other hand has made lots of that throughout the years. Nasty, xenophobic comments. The reason? My opinions about ITFC and criticising your beloved Marcus Evans.

If you have an issue with me approach me in the real world. Stop mocking me/my roots or bullying me from behind your monitor.

Perhaps you need some rehabiliation you shameless liar.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 21:57]
I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 22:04 - Jul 18 with 417 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 21:30 - Jul 18 by Mach_foreignBlue

It's fine mate no worries. This Fixed_it has always had some issues with me. Look at this thread for example. He can't stop mentioning me in relation to Skuse and Chambers. Yes I can't stand these two players but it's my opinion and nowt to do with him.

Unsurprisingly he doesn't mention his racist slur I have had to deal with throughout the years. But this is how it is. Some people think that you're a ITFC fan of a worse category if you had been born overseas.

May I just add that I actually have extra respect for those ITFC fans who follow us from abroad too.

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 22:05 - Jul 18 with 417 viewsEwan_Oozami

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 21:53 - Jul 18 by vapour_trail

A fitting end to a fcking weird weekend in the twtd world.

There still time....and I've got that sodding Rainbow theme tune going round my head as well now!!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 22:07 - Jul 18 with 420 viewsFixed_It

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 21:55 - Jul 18 by Mach_foreignBlue

What a disgusting liar you are ! All your comments throughout the years related to where I came from and now you deny this. Bravo !

Even this year you threatened me in PM to report to Phil over the words I was using. I asked you: 'who are you to teach me as to what I should say'. Your memory is awful. You're lying even here.

You deny racism? OK lets not call it a racism. Lets it call as extremely xenophobic and unpleasant comments regarding where I was coming from, discrediting my views and reminding me that I wasn't from Suffolk etc etc.

I have had rows with number of other people. I am disliked by some of them but not even a single of them has ever made a comment about where I was coming from. None of them. You on the other hand has made lots of that throughout the years. Nasty, xenophobic comments. The reason? My opinions about ITFC and criticising your beloved Marcus Evans.

If you have an issue with me approach me in the real world. Stop mocking me/my roots or bullying me from behind your monitor.

Perhaps you need some rehabiliation you shameless liar.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2021 21:57]

Not going to continue the debate, but it was you who suggested that our differences of opinion were because you were not from Suffolk, and to your credit you apologised when I told you that I found such comments offensive and not true. I seem to remember I did find one of your pms quite unpleasant and may well have asked you to stop or I would have to report you - that had slipped my mind.
In turn, I apologise for bringing your name into what was intended to be a light-hearted thread. It was probably unwise based on our past disagreements. But again, those disagreements have NEVER been based on your background, and I have never made disparaging remarks of the type you are insinuating. Very happy to draw a line under it here, and again apologise if this thread has caused you distress.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 22:08 - Jul 18 with 403 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 22:04 - Jul 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

May I just add that I actually have extra respect for those ITFC fans who follow us from abroad too.

I'm based over here mate ;) Can't wait for the return of away days.
I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 22:20 - Jul 18 with 377 viewsSenatorBlue

Damn you Battenberg…
I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 22:28 - Jul 18 with 363 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 22:08 - Jul 18 by Mach_foreignBlue

You have lost a little respect from me then!

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 22:42 - Jul 18 with 365 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 22:07 - Jul 18 by Fixed_It

Not going to continue the debate, but it was you who suggested that our differences of opinion were because you were not from Suffolk, and to your credit you apologised when I told you that I found such comments offensive and not true. I seem to remember I did find one of your pms quite unpleasant and may well have asked you to stop or I would have to report you - that had slipped my mind.
In turn, I apologise for bringing your name into what was intended to be a light-hearted thread. It was probably unwise based on our past disagreements. But again, those disagreements have NEVER been based on your background, and I have never made disparaging remarks of the type you are insinuating. Very happy to draw a line under it here, and again apologise if this thread has caused you distress.

You're a very happy LIAR to draw a line !

This thread hasn't caused my distress. It has caused my amazement. All these long years and your unpleasant comments re my roots and you still have some issues with me. Again, if you have a problem to me approach me in face during an away day, lets go aside and I'm gonna listen then what your problem is.

Even if our disagreements have never been based about my background then who are you to mock/bully me for opinions? Very easy from behind the monitor, eh? If for example I underline that I don't like both Skuse, Chambers or any other players it is nowt to do with you.

Been a member of TWTD for more than 20 years and you're the one that has dished me out re my origin more than anyone else. In fact you're practically the only one.
I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 22:51 - Jul 18 with 345 viewsBlueBadger

Literally everyone in this thread has now qualified for the 'PM from Mach' bit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 23:00 - Jul 18 with 334 viewsNewcyBlue

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 22:08 - Jul 18 by Mach_foreignBlue

Fun fact, I was taught some polish by some guys on board. They basically taught me the lyrics to TPWC - W Aucie and to Onar - Krec Mi Dupa.

I met a Polish lass from Shrewsbury who was most impressed!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 23:06 - Jul 18 with 338 viewsFixed_It

I'm thinking of starting an exclusive clique on 22:42 - Jul 18 by Mach_foreignBlue

You're a very happy LIAR to draw a line !

This thread hasn't caused my distress. It has caused my amazement. All these long years and your unpleasant comments re my roots and you still have some issues with me. Again, if you have a problem to me approach me in face during an away day, lets go aside and I'm gonna listen then what your problem is.

Even if our disagreements have never been based about my background then who are you to mock/bully me for opinions? Very easy from behind the monitor, eh? If for example I underline that I don't like both Skuse, Chambers or any other players it is nowt to do with you.

Been a member of TWTD for more than 20 years and you're the one that has dished me out re my origin more than anyone else. In fact you're practically the only one.

Sorry. Not true. I have never commented on your origin in any negative manner. Yet you call me a liar with no shred of evidence - because there is none. I have commented on your negativity, and sometimes your use of language can seem aggressive - but actually overall I admire your ability to debate in your second language. I certainly couldn't do that.
And by the way - my stepdaughter's boyfriend is Polish i think he'd happliy tell you that I am not racist or xenophobic in any way.
Let's hope the new era at ITFC can bring an end to our differences. No Skuse, Chambers or Evans to wind you up - and no need for me to take an opposing view. And hopefully winning football will unite us.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024