Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middle aged man pet peeves/annoyances..... 09:33 - Jun 1 with 5906 viewsBloots

....people that can't pronounce the word "ask/asked".

Highlighted by Darren Bent on TalkSport this morning.

When did "Arks" and "Arksed" become commonplace?

He's not even "youth".

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Middle aged man pet peeves/annoyances..... on 13:57 - Jun 22 with 517 viewsBloomBlue

Who people who watch and pay for things from Amazon and then moan about how rich Jeff Bezos is.
Middle aged man pet peeves/annoyances..... on 14:13 - Jun 22 with 476 viewssolemio

Middle aged man pet peeves/annoyances..... on 13:13 - Jun 22 by jonnysuave

this is fantastic that you sat counting 'likes' throughout a bus journey... Though I am concerned only the ones from annoyance onwards,

Sorry I'm late

Rather sad, I know, but this so grates on me that when I heard a few likes coming I did start to count. I have ridden myself of that habit.

I just can't understand how a person fails to note what they're doing and greatly reduces the incidence, or why her friend did not put her right.
Middle aged man pet peeves/annoyances..... on 14:48 - Jun 22 with 436 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Middle aged man pet peeves/annoyances..... on 12:26 - Jun 1 by Epiphone

Grinding my gears:

Starting a sentence "So....." or "Look...."

At a bar or counter asking (or should that be aksing?!) the server "Can I get.....?"

Staycation used to describe a holiday in the UK, not day-trips from home.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2021 12:32]

‘Can I get?’ So annoying

Gus Uhlenbeek

Middle aged man pet peeves/annoyances..... on 15:04 - Jun 22 with 410 viewsWeWereZombies

Middle aged man pet peeves/annoyances..... on 14:48 - Jun 22 by ShropshireBluenago09

‘Can I get?’ So annoying

May I request a witness?

Pardon me, are any witnesses available?

Gimme a witness, guv?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Middle aged man pet peeves/annoyances..... on 15:13 - Jun 22 with 390 viewsfooters

Middle aged man pet peeves/annoyances..... on 15:04 - Jun 22 by WeWereZombies

May I request a witness?

Pardon me, are any witnesses available?

Gimme a witness, guv?

I thought as an avid Craig David fan you'd be after a rewind?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Middle aged man pet peeves/annoyances..... on 18:43 - Jun 22 with 324 viewsCoastalblue

People who feel the need to say 'hashtag' something at the end of a sentence, often at the end of lots of sentences.

Buses that come out of their lane when their light is red to cut you up and use yours.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Middle aged man pet peeves/annoyances..... on 19:21 - Jun 22 with 308 viewsronnyd

Middle aged man pet peeves/annoyances..... on 12:58 - Jun 22 by clive_baker

Ever noticed how Gareth Bale starts every answer with 'yeah, no'?

Must be a Welsh thing. Geraint Thomas does it as well.
Middle aged man pet peeves/annoyances..... on 19:28 - Jun 22 with 295 viewsjeera

Middle aged man pet peeves/annoyances..... on 18:43 - Jun 22 by Coastalblue

People who feel the need to say 'hashtag' something at the end of a sentence, often at the end of lots of sentences.

Buses that come out of their lane when their light is red to cut you up and use yours.

There was a phase wasn't there when too many people felt they had to add 'dot com' on the end of everything they said.

That used to make me very annoyed.com.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 20:04]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024