Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD 08:41 - May 14 with 3112 viewshomer_123

needs to do the same?

Come on then - who's going in the first cull?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 08:44 - May 14 with 2594 viewsChiefXL

I'll get me coat
Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 08:45 - May 14 with 2584 viewsHerbivore

Think we need to transfer a number of posters back to the news comments. They've shown they're not ready for the step up to forum level.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 08:45 - May 14 with 2575 viewsKeno

maybe we need a purge of cheese haters?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 08:52 - May 14 with 2528 viewsWD19

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 08:45 - May 14 by Herbivore

Think we need to transfer a number of posters back to the news comments. They've shown they're not ready for the step up to forum level.

Agree. Whilst they may have been ‘let down’ by the older posters around them, they definitely need to move in for the benefit of their careers.

Elsewhere, Facters has been a great servant to the board over the years. Who wants to break the news to him and help him find the Colchester Uniter forum?
Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:00 - May 14 with 2502 viewsKeno

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 08:52 - May 14 by WD19

Agree. Whilst they may have been ‘let down’ by the older posters around them, they definitely need to move in for the benefit of their careers.

Elsewhere, Facters has been a great servant to the board over the years. Who wants to break the news to him and help him find the Colchester Uniter forum?

if only Harry was still about, he could scout around other forum and see what new posters we could transfer in

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:04 - May 14 with 2492 viewsGeoffSentence

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 08:52 - May 14 by WD19

I'd have a simple test for this, those who respect ALB's decent, solid contribution as an emergency back up goalkeeper during his time with us would remain, as they are clearly thoughtful and respectful posters. Them others that scoff and laugh at him - out.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:05 - May 14 with 2469 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I think the real question is who gets a testimonial vs WOTB?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:08 - May 14 with 2452 viewsWD19

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:04 - May 14 by GeoffSentence

I'd have a simple test for this, those who respect ALB's decent, solid contribution as an emergency back up goalkeeper during his time with us would remain, as they are clearly thoughtful and respectful posters. Them others that scoff and laugh at him - out.

It wouldn't be much of a board with only ALB closest friends and relatives on it though, would it!?! Would be a bit like WOTB, just with a less sickly colour scheme.
Login to get fewer ads

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:09 - May 14 with 2451 viewspositivity

just do it in the same way; purge anyone over 30 or if they don't have a scouse accent.

let us know when it's happening, in the meantime i'll get searching for a fake ID and a phrasebook

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:36 - May 14 with 2368 viewsSwansea_Blue

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 08:45 - May 14 by Keno

A brielliant idea. Bit harsh on Homer though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:36 - May 14 with 2368 viewshomer_123

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 08:45 - May 14 by Herbivore

Not a bad shout that - U23s for them?

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:36 - May 14 with 2365 viewshomer_123

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:36 - May 14 by Swansea_Blue

A brielliant idea. Bit harsh on Homer though.

Doubly whammy - over 30 and hate cheese....I'm outta here!

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:37 - May 14 with 2358 viewshomer_123

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 08:44 - May 14 by ChiefXL

I'll get me coat

I thought you'd left long ago Chiefy!

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:39 - May 14 with 2342 viewsSwansea_Blue

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:36 - May 14 by homer_123

Not a bad shout that - U23s for them?

Under 23 IQ? Yeah, definitely.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:40 - May 14 with 2328 viewshomer_123

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:39 - May 14 by Swansea_Blue

Under 23 IQ? Yeah, definitely.

Ouch! Who'd do the best 'leaving' video?

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:43 - May 14 with 2321 viewssolemio

Mark TWTD out!!
Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 09:43 - May 14 with 2315 viewsclive_baker

I'll take voluntary redundancy.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 10:05 - May 14 with 2235 viewsBluefish

I've been trying to hang up my keyboard for years. It is high time a credible younger football poster emerged to replace me. Sadly it doesn't look likely anytime soon

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 11:55 - May 14 with 2120 viewsleitrimblue

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 10:05 - May 14 by Bluefish

I've been trying to hang up my keyboard for years. It is high time a credible younger football poster emerged to replace me. Sadly it doesn't look likely anytime soon

Thanks for your effort and input over the years, you have been an absolute credit to the forum. But time as come for you to concentrate on your crazy golf skills. Fergal will be your Drinnan style replacement as soon as he finishes body boarding across the Atlantic.
Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 12:03 - May 14 with 2092 viewshoppy

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 08:45 - May 14 by Keno

What about Battenburg?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 12:24 - May 14 with 2044 viewsBluesky

I love cheese.
Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 12:26 - May 14 with 2031 viewsdominiciawful

Pay up NewsTWTD's contract.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 12:53 - May 14 with 1980 viewsWallingford_Boy

I definitely agree with this Herbie!

RIP Sir Bobby

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 12:53 - May 14 with 1977 viewshoppy

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 12:26 - May 14 by dominiciawful

Pay up NewsTWTD's contract.

Why would you get rid of NewsTWTD? The one that keeps in touch with the fans most regularly - does a solid job and got plenty of years ahead. If we got rid now, we may just be left with one of these people that think everything that is said on Twitter is gospel, and spout it on here as fact, while Newsy goes on to flourish in a championship or maybe even Premier league club. Possibly a club like Brentford could utilise him and make us look like fools for getting rid.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 12:55 - May 14 with 1962 viewsKeno

Given ITFC is having a good and proper clear out - Phil/ Gav maybe TWTD on 12:03 - May 14 by hoppy

What about Battenburg?

No thanks, tho I wouldn't say no to a good muffin

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024