Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is actually mental, the amount of arguing etc people are doing right now... 21:02 - May 13 with 977 viewswiffin1

On here and all over Twitter, anyone would think lambert was still in charge and Evans has just told us there’s no money to spend, not that we have just got a top manger and new owners with some ambition finally! Enjoy the ride this might just be the start of something great and if it isn’t well we can all go back to arguing then.

This is actually mental, the amount of arguing etc people are doing right now... on 00:08 - May 14 with 834 viewsITFC_96

The top manager failed horribly at getting us into the promotion spots when even Lambert would have likely managed it.
This is actually mental, the amount of arguing etc people are doing right now... on 00:17 - May 14 with 820 viewsMach_foreignBlue

This is actually mental, the amount of arguing etc people are doing right now... on 00:08 - May 14 by ITFC_96

The top manager failed horribly at getting us into the promotion spots when even Lambert would have likely managed it.

Have you played for the big clubs Mr.Lambert?
This is actually mental, the amount of arguing etc people are doing right now... on 00:19 - May 14 with 818 viewsITFC_96

This is actually mental, the amount of arguing etc people are doing right now... on 00:17 - May 14 by Mach_foreignBlue

Have you played for the big clubs Mr.Lambert?

I know this is a joke, but I can't see how anyone can deny the fact that Cook failed the end of the season. He gave up on the squad and season 3 games in. Lambert would have (shockingly) done better.
This is actually mental, the amount of arguing etc people are doing right now... on 00:19 - May 14 with 811 viewsMach_foreignBlue

This is actually mental, the amount of arguing etc people are doing right now... on 00:19 - May 14 by ITFC_96

I know this is a joke, but I can't see how anyone can deny the fact that Cook failed the end of the season. He gave up on the squad and season 3 games in. Lambert would have (shockingly) done better.

You haven't answered the question Mr.lambert.
This is actually mental, the amount of arguing etc people are doing right now... on 00:22 - May 14 with 802 viewshaynes_toe1

This is actually mental, the amount of arguing etc people are doing right now... on 00:19 - May 14 by ITFC_96

To be fair, as of today, a few more on here have started to accept it. Cook to date has been poor, and a failure. Lets hope he turns it around - it looks like he's being given almost free reign which i dont like and doesn't take advantage of our staff acquisitions but it does mean there's nothing for him to hide behind.
This is actually mental, the amount of arguing etc people are doing right now... on 03:40 - May 14 with 737 viewsIllinoisblue

A mere 90 days or so until the new season starts. And then we can argue even more.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This is actually mental, the amount of arguing etc people are doing right now... on 08:35 - May 14 with 602 viewsGuthrum

The evidence that Lambert might have done better is very thin.

Based mainly on an all-season average which includes our good start, during which we played some of the relegation fodder and caught teams like Blackpool before they'd really got going.

Or a feeble run (when we could mostly only beat Burton Albion) bolstered by holding on desperately for 75 minutes at Hull and fending off a lacklustre Doncaster - games when Lambert had reputedly already ceded control to Gill.

Edit: And ignores what happened during the final nine games before the 2019-20 season was suspended.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 8:38]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

This is actually mental, the amount of arguing etc people are doing right now... on 10:06 - May 14 with 508 viewsgalacticoblue

I was thinking the same - mental.
All on the back of the new owners doing some fantastic fan pods and a researched local newspaper article.

People seem to forget the new owners are watching all of this - they could be put off doing more pods which will be a real shame.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024