Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just get rid of the lot of them 17:00 - Apr 5 with 1148 viewsIPS_wich

Even Dozzell and Bishop can go.

Don’t care if a single one of them pulls on a Town shirt again.

Not one of them is Championship standard, so to even think about getting out of Div 3 with any of them playing is a pipe dream.

Don’t let the door hit you on your ar5e on the way out.
Just get rid of the lot of them on 17:02 - Apr 5 with 1122 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Chambers: We Have to Believe 3rd Apr 2021 10:40
Skipper Luke Chambers says the players have to believe that they are capable of securing a play-off place in the remaining nine games of the season having beaten Bristol Rovers 2-1 at Portman Road yesterday, and is hopeful right-back Kane Vincent-Young will be able to return to play a part soon. 31

Just get rid of the lot of them on 17:05 - Apr 5 with 1088 viewshadleighboyblue

Sadly I agree , surely at this level Dozzell and Bishop should be running games and creating chances for the forwards , even our lot .
Just get rid of the lot of them on 17:05 - Apr 5 with 1086 viewsIPS_wich

Just get rid of the lot of them on 17:02 - Apr 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Chambers: We Have to Believe 3rd Apr 2021 10:40
Skipper Luke Chambers says the players have to believe that they are capable of securing a play-off place in the remaining nine games of the season having beaten Bristol Rovers 2-1 at Portman Road yesterday, and is hopeful right-back Kane Vincent-Young will be able to return to play a part soon. 31

He can be the first out the door - been captain over a nine year steady decline.
Just get rid of the lot of them on 17:07 - Apr 5 with 1047 viewsIPS_wich

Just get rid of the lot of them on 17:05 - Apr 5 by hadleighboyblue

Sadly I agree , surely at this level Dozzell and Bishop should be running games and creating chances for the forwards , even our lot .

I honestly am struggling to think of a single goal Dozzell has created all season. If he wasn’t one of our academy players and the son of a legend we would have been calling for him to be axed months ago.
Just get rid of the lot of them on 17:11 - Apr 5 with 1003 viewseddiespearitt03

It makes no difference how we shuffle this team round every week . Does not matter if we put one sub on or all 5 subs. We just don,t have the quality.

Over rated players getting every game but do nothing spectacular. The players doing the media statements are just taking the piss in hope of another contract. Where do we go from here ? Another season of this rubbish ?
Just get rid of the lot of them on 17:12 - Apr 5 with 986 viewsTIB

Just get rid of the lot of them on 17:07 - Apr 5 by IPS_wich

I honestly am struggling to think of a single goal Dozzell has created all season. If he wasn’t one of our academy players and the son of a legend we would have been calling for him to be axed months ago.

Created one for Bristol last week.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Just get rid of the lot of them on 17:15 - Apr 5 with 928 viewsNthQldITFC

Just get rid of the lot of them on 17:11 - Apr 5 by eddiespearitt03

It makes no difference how we shuffle this team round every week . Does not matter if we put one sub on or all 5 subs. We just don,t have the quality.

Over rated players getting every game but do nothing spectacular. The players doing the media statements are just taking the piss in hope of another contract. Where do we go from here ? Another season of this rubbish ?

Is it down to the lake I fear?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just get rid of the lot of them on 17:15 - Apr 5 with 918 viewsreusersfreekicks

Just get rid of the lot of them on 17:07 - Apr 5 by IPS_wich

Err we have no other central midfielders at the moment, otherwise he and/or Bishop would have been rested. Skuse, Huws, Nolan, Downes and McGavin all not an option for various reasons
Login to get fewer ads

Just get rid of the lot of them on 18:05 - Apr 5 with 785 viewsIPS_wich

Just get rid of the lot of them on 17:15 - Apr 5 by reusersfreekicks

Err we have no other central midfielders at the moment, otherwise he and/or Bishop would have been rested. Skuse, Huws, Nolan, Downes and McGavin all not an option for various reasons

Fair point - just remind of the goals he set up in the first third of the season before he needed to be rested. In fact, just remind of a single bl00dy chance we’ve created from the midfield all year. There is not one single spark of creativity in this team.
Just get rid of the lot of them on 18:13 - Apr 5 with 751 viewsreusersfreekicks

Just get rid of the lot of them on 18:05 - Apr 5 by IPS_wich

Fair point - just remind of the goals he set up in the first third of the season before he needed to be rested. In fact, just remind of a single bl00dy chance we’ve created from the midfield all year. There is not one single spark of creativity in this team.

I believe Bishop is a decent attacking midfielder in a 3
Just get rid of the lot of them on 18:15 - Apr 5 with 732 viewsIPS_wich

Just get rid of the lot of them on 18:13 - Apr 5 by reusersfreekicks

I believe Bishop is a decent attacking midfielder in a 3

Bishop is about the only player out if the starting line up today who may be worth persevering with.
Just get rid of the lot of them on 18:16 - Apr 5 with 727 viewsdominiciawful

Bishop should've been sacked for saying "yeet".

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Just get rid of the lot of them on 18:21 - Apr 5 with 690 viewsHorseboy

Just get rid of the lot of them on 17:05 - Apr 5 by hadleighboyblue

Get your head out of the sand, our players are not very good
Just get rid of the lot of them on 18:23 - Apr 5 with 668 viewsHorseboy

Just get rid of the lot of them on 17:15 - Apr 5 by NthQldITFC

Is it down to the lake I fear?

Ah-yah-yah-yah-yah-yah........Ah-yah-yah-yah-yah-yah-yah-yah
Just get rid of the lot of them on 18:25 - Apr 5 with 656 viewsIpswichKnight

Just get rid of the lot of them on 18:15 - Apr 5 by IPS_wich

Bishop is about the only player out if the starting line up today who may be worth persevering with.

He wouldn’t get in the Rochdale team, they have a midfielder who’s scored 12 this season that’s more than he’s scored in his career. He’s vastly overrated and was anonymous for pretty much the entire game.

Once Nolan’s and Downes are fit who’s getting dropped for them?
Just get rid of the lot of them on 18:26 - Apr 5 with 650 viewsjaykay

to think of the uproar there was when a certain player couldn't get into the team.
we have no engine room what so ever. they think standing the centre circle , giving more hand signals than a copper on traffic duty makes a great midfielder.
we don't win one second ball, when they head clear from one of our attacks or when our defence head clear.
a team at the bottom the league and their goalkeeper doesn't have to make 1 save , says it all

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024