Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4K at Wembley for the FA Semi 12:50 - Apr 1 with 4736 viewshype313

But no tickets for Saints or Leicester fans, just for local residents only.

Suppose you got to start somewhere.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 16:14 - Apr 1 with 1684 viewsStokieBlue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 16:10 - Apr 1 by hype313

That's going to blow his mind.

It's a great post from Swansea.

It's more than just freedoms he is moaning about though, he specifically said it was a cold virus that wasn't dangerous.

I find that hugely disrespectful given we sit here with 130000+ dead in the UK and millions more worldwide.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 16:37 - Apr 1 with 1650 viewsVaughan8

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 12:56 - Apr 1 by Kieran_Knows

I've got a ticket to the Euro final in July, but even with this 'roadmap', can we honestly expect 80,000 inside of Wembley for it?

My wife has a music concert at Wembley in AUgust and I still don't think that is going to be full......
4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 17:16 - Apr 1 with 1645 viewstractordownsouth

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 13:02 - Apr 1 by hype313

Well, if we are to believe Boris (I know) but according to the roadmap all restrictions should be removed on the 21st June, so if that does happen then it should be 80k.

However, I fear this won't happen....

Johnson's roadmap had a load of conditions in it which aren't being mentioned by the headlines. It's widely accepted that we're going to have masks and social distancing to some degree for a while after June.

Put it this way - if all restrictions (masks, social distancing, restrictions on gatherings) are gone by 21st June I'll buy a Norwich shirt and vote for Farage in the next election.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 17:22 - Apr 1 with 1639 viewstractordownsouth

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:30 - Apr 1 by Tendring_Blue

No more football for me ever again. Tyranny pure and simple.

I understand the opposition to vaccine passports to some extent but those who claim it's discrimination for those who decline a vaccine to be barred entry from the pub seriously need to grow a pair.

You're free to choose whether or not you want the vaccine, but a consequence of your choice is that you may be risking public health by attending gatherings, and therefore you don't enjoy the same freedoms as others. In the same way that you can choose not to get a driving license if you like but if you wish to drive a car you need to acquire one, because if you don't, then you're risking other peoples' safety.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 17:26 - Apr 1 with 1634 viewstextbackup

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:09 - Apr 1 by Kieran_Knows

I'm 29 next week ... will I have had a vaccination by then?!

bo11ocks, you've gotta be 40 by now?!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 18:52 - Apr 1 with 1610 views26_Paz

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 12:56 - Apr 1 by Kieran_Knows

I've got a ticket to the Euro final in July, but even with this 'roadmap', can we honestly expect 80,000 inside of Wembley for it?

I’ve got a ticket for the Czech Republic group game on the 22nd, the day after restrictions end, buzzing!

The Paz Man

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 18:58 - Apr 1 with 1602 viewsITFC_Forever

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 17:26 - Apr 1 by textbackup

bo11ocks, you've gotta be 40 by now?!

Still on over 50s.

I’m 46 and not had an invite yet.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 20:03 - Apr 1 with 1574 viewsStokieBlue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 18:52 - Apr 1 by 26_Paz

I’ve got a ticket for the Czech Republic group game on the 22nd, the day after restrictions end, buzzing!

There is virtually no chance that restrictions will end in the way you seem to be expecting on that date.

SB

Login to get fewer ads

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 20:48 - Apr 1 with 1555 viewsTractorWood

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 20:03 - Apr 1 by StokieBlue

There is virtually no chance that restrictions will end in the way you seem to be expecting on that date.

SB

I've tickets to all England Wembley games. Expecting a full refund as they'll all get cancelled. Uefa appear to be burying their head in the sand massively too despite a massive 3rd wave in Europe.

Despite how dross we were it made me really glad to have done every England game at Euro 2016.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2021 20:51]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 23:56 - Apr 1 with 1516 viewsStokieBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/01/boris-johnson-gives-backing-to-dom

It seems that all attendees will have to have proof of a negative test within the 24 hours of the start of the match.

Don't see how that's going to scale very well, it would take ages to check them all on entry unless they come up with another way.

SB

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 04:59 - Apr 2 with 1484 viewswkj

Im sure they can scrounge up 4,000 glory hunters in London. They haven't had much on since Man United slid down a few pegs.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 05:01 - Apr 2 with 1485 viewsSpruceMoose

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:36 - Apr 1 by Tendring_Blue

If you don't think what's happened over the last year is not tyranny, you are brainwashed. Too much MSM for you!

Its only going to get worse. and you will love it I'm sure.

Imagine being so lost as to actually believe crap like this.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 05:20 - Apr 2 with 1479 viewsjeera

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:32 - Apr 1 by Tendring_Blue

Its also unlawful, not that the tyrannical government bother to follow the law.

It's as though you've learned a new word and are keen to work it into every sentence.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 05:21 - Apr 2 with 1478 viewswkj

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:41 - Apr 1 by Tendring_Blue

No you go to north Korea! what cheek.

You think its okay to totally destroy freedom based on a cold virus, that you have been fooled into thinking is dangerous based on the controlled media. Well done you.

You go to north Korea and enjoy it.

Trying to downplay COVID 19 as simply being a cold virus serves as nothing more but to prop up a conspiracy theory. Don't p**s on people who have lost people due to this virus.

There are similarities and differences - but the main difference is - the evolution of our biology and the fact we have more experience and tools to deal with the common cold and flu. COVID 19 was new, it is aggressive, and it is dangerous.

I don't agree with everything that was done to protect public health, but to suggest the world would have been better off carrying on as usual comes from the playbook of the Church of W*nkertology - narrow minded conspiracy theorists who opt out of common sense because the world is challenging their pathetic little bubble of self doubt.

I may seem like I am being harsh, but comments and bullsh** like what you have come up with costs lives and wellbeing - you're infected by the poison of "social media bubbles" - I want to feel sorry for you - but I have spent all my grief mourning those my family have lost to the "cold virus".

I hope one or the other of us gets banned. I'm not even sorry.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 5:36]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 05:22 - Apr 2 with 1478 viewsjeera

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:41 - Apr 1 by Tendring_Blue

No you go to north Korea! what cheek.

You think its okay to totally destroy freedom based on a cold virus, that you have been fooled into thinking is dangerous based on the controlled media. Well done you.

You go to north Korea and enjoy it.

State of it.

And it's everyone else who is brainwashed?
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 5:23]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 06:36 - Apr 2 with 1452 viewsTractorWood

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 23:56 - Apr 1 by StokieBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/01/boris-johnson-gives-backing-to-dom

It seems that all attendees will have to have proof of a negative test within the 24 hours of the start of the match.

Don't see how that's going to scale very well, it would take ages to check them all on entry unless they come up with another way.

SB

Good to see growing resistance to this. To me this isn't so much about civil liberties but how bafflingly stupid it is. Do you need this to go to the supermarket? To go on trains? The tube? To go to the cinema? This will just immediately undermine itself by being half baked.

Virus is in retreat after a herculean vaccination effort, we should be observing the next few months closely to ensure long term safety of our population by promoting healthy lifestyles, encouraging vaccination and investing in outdated infrastructure. Not coming up with arbitrary nonsense. I understand the logic behind showing a vaccine passport at international borders but domestically it's ridiculously stupid and it would be authoritarian if it were to happen and be probably observed.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 6:40]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 07:09 - Apr 2 with 1432 viewsCoastalblue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 05:21 - Apr 2 by wkj

Trying to downplay COVID 19 as simply being a cold virus serves as nothing more but to prop up a conspiracy theory. Don't p**s on people who have lost people due to this virus.

There are similarities and differences - but the main difference is - the evolution of our biology and the fact we have more experience and tools to deal with the common cold and flu. COVID 19 was new, it is aggressive, and it is dangerous.

I don't agree with everything that was done to protect public health, but to suggest the world would have been better off carrying on as usual comes from the playbook of the Church of W*nkertology - narrow minded conspiracy theorists who opt out of common sense because the world is challenging their pathetic little bubble of self doubt.

I may seem like I am being harsh, but comments and bullsh** like what you have come up with costs lives and wellbeing - you're infected by the poison of "social media bubbles" - I want to feel sorry for you - but I have spent all my grief mourning those my family have lost to the "cold virus".

I hope one or the other of us gets banned. I'm not even sorry.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 5:36]

Well said, I personally know two people who may have argued it's not just a cold virus, if they were still here and able to, people peddling cr4p like this makes me so angry because then we get the super stupid and super gullible spreading this like it's fact.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 07:41 - Apr 2 with 1427 viewshammo56

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 20:48 - Apr 1 by TractorWood

I've tickets to all England Wembley games. Expecting a full refund as they'll all get cancelled. Uefa appear to be burying their head in the sand massively too despite a massive 3rd wave in Europe.

Despite how dross we were it made me really glad to have done every England game at Euro 2016.

Got tickets for the group games and final should we get that far but didn’t bother with the semi as went to Moscow in 2018.
As you say UEFA have really buried their head in the sand and even if crowds are allowed with reduced capacity I can see real problems in who actually gets tickets. I have a feeling that UEFA will want to get as much money as possible from tickets sales and those who have gone for the cheap ones like myself are more likely to miss out.
If this happens that will really put the cat amongst the pigeons with travel club members.
4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 07:53 - Apr 2 with 1422 viewsLeaky

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:30 - Apr 1 by Tendring_Blue

No more football for me ever again. Tyranny pure and simple.

I'm sure you will be sorely missed.
4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 08:32 - Apr 2 with 1403 viewsStokieBlue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 06:36 - Apr 2 by TractorWood

Good to see growing resistance to this. To me this isn't so much about civil liberties but how bafflingly stupid it is. Do you need this to go to the supermarket? To go on trains? The tube? To go to the cinema? This will just immediately undermine itself by being half baked.

Virus is in retreat after a herculean vaccination effort, we should be observing the next few months closely to ensure long term safety of our population by promoting healthy lifestyles, encouraging vaccination and investing in outdated infrastructure. Not coming up with arbitrary nonsense. I understand the logic behind showing a vaccine passport at international borders but domestically it's ridiculously stupid and it would be authoritarian if it were to happen and be probably observed.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2021 6:40]

Why is it bafflingly stupid? Why is it ridiculously stupid? Why is it arbitrary nonsense?

"Do you need this to go to the supermarket? To go on trains? The tube? To go to the cinema?"

So this has a few points in it. You don't need it for those (although if the cinemas want to be full you probably will). The idea is that places like the tube won't be packed enough to be an issue because there won't be 80000 fans trying to get to a single location from all across the country.

Having 80000 at a football match this year isn't might top priority although I realise it might be for other people.

SB

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 08:45 - Apr 2 with 1391 views26_Paz

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 20:03 - Apr 1 by StokieBlue

SB

That’s what the government are saying though, they’re saying there will be no restrictions after the 21st of June. I appreciate if numbers take a turn for the worse it won’t happen but at the moment they’re not and the roadmap is on track.

The Paz Man

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 08:50 - Apr 2 with 1388 viewsStokieBlue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 08:45 - Apr 2 by 26_Paz

That’s what the government are saying though, they’re saying there will be no restrictions after the 21st of June. I appreciate if numbers take a turn for the worse it won’t happen but at the moment they’re not and the roadmap is on track.

In my opinion they mean no restrictions to things opening up like pubs and restaurants but there are loads of caveats in there and plenty of room to change things. Boris has already made that clear.

We were also told that things like social distancing and facemasks will be here all year by the experts.

I don't think we aren't suddenly going to go to everything being absolutely rammed like you are expecting.

Perhaps I will be wrong, lets see.

SB

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 09:42 - Apr 2 with 1373 viewsRadlett_blue

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 20:48 - Apr 1 by TractorWood

The really crazy thing is that UEFA don't seem to have a plan "b" as their 24 team finals, playing matches across 24 European cities is absolutely bonkers. Current COVID regulations are leading to many European club games being played in different, neutral counties.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 21:12 - Apr 2 with 1315 viewsBlueBadger

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 15:36 - Apr 1 by Tendring_Blue

If you don't think what's happened over the last year is not tyranny, you are brainwashed. Too much MSM for you!

Its only going to get worse. and you will love it I'm sure.

Paz agrees with you. This is how wrong you are.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 21:18 - Apr 2 with 1309 views26_Paz

4K at Wembley for the FA Semi on 21:12 - Apr 2 by BlueBadger

Paz agrees with you. This is how wrong you are.

If you want to have an argument with him mate have an argument with him. Don’t go dragging me into it.

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024