Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IFollow 17:48 - Mar 9 with 889 views3_5_2

Is it as bad as people say?

I’ve never bought it but tempted to tonight.

Any way you can watch it on a tv?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

IFollow on 17:51 - Mar 9 with 881 viewsclive_baker

The football is as bad as people say, but the service is fine. Local radio commentary and a camera but it more than does a job IMO.

Can’t beam to a TV but I think you could with a cable.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

IFollow on 17:51 - Mar 9 with 876 viewsIllinoisblue

No it’s not bad. It’s not the full multi-angle coverage you get from Sky but it’s really not that bad. Except for the camera lingering on the corner flag when we get a corner.

And yes, hdmi cord from device to TV should work although i always have issues with no audio when linking phone or iPad to TV. Don’t have issues when using laptop to TV

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

IFollow on 17:58 - Mar 9 with 826 viewsBlueySwede

As an international viewer who have been watching most games since the start, I must say the service have improved a lot. In the beginning the camera men seemed drunk and there was no commentary.
There is the occasional glitches and stuttering, but most of the time it works.
IFollow on 18:00 - Mar 9 with 799 viewsGeoffSentence

IFollow on 17:51 - Mar 9 by clive_baker

The football is as bad as people say, but the service is fine. Local radio commentary and a camera but it more than does a job IMO.

Can’t beam to a TV but I think you could with a cable.

I was able to cast from a chromebook to a chromecast dongle on my tv, so it can be done.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

IFollow on 18:02 - Mar 9 with 778 viewsIllinoisblue

IFollow on 17:58 - Mar 9 by BlueySwede

As an international viewer who have been watching most games since the start, I must say the service have improved a lot. In the beginning the camera men seemed drunk and there was no commentary.

Agreed. It’s definitely improved

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

IFollow on 18:03 - Mar 9 with 776 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

I use a windows 10 laptop connected via HDMI cable and haven't had an issue yet. Well worth a tenner
IFollow on 18:03 - Mar 9 with 775 viewstrncbluearmy

Certainly not bad and has improved steadily absolute godsend to those living abroad
IFollow on 18:05 - Mar 9 with 759 viewsnoggin

IFollow on 17:58 - Mar 9 by BlueySwede

I think the stuttering is more about the internet quality.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

IFollow on 18:06 - Mar 9 with 750 viewsMillsey

I watch on tv, as long as you have smart tv
IFollow on 18:07 - Mar 9 with 745 viewsDanTheMan

Been fine for me all season except one game I think,

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

IFollow on 18:09 - Mar 9 with 727 viewsSwailsey

Fingers crossed - have never had any problems.

Been a lifeline.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

IFollow on 18:26 - Mar 9 with 669 views3_5_2

IFollow on 18:09 - Mar 9 by Swailsey

Fingers crossed - have never had any problems.

Been a lifeline.

Thanks everyone

IFollow on 18:30 - Mar 9 with 653 viewsSwailsey

IFollow on 18:26 - Mar 9 by 3_5_2

Thanks everyone

Enjoy!!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

IFollow on 18:32 - Mar 9 with 646 viewsSpruceMoose

Old skool users going back a few years will tell you that it is 1000% percent better nowadays.

Back then it was a regular occurrence for it not to work at all (good luck getting your money back though. When it was working you'd frequently spend ten minutes of the match zoomed in on a fluttering corner flag or a seagull eating a Ginsters on the roof of the Cobbold. Sometimes the commentary (when it worked) was about thirty seconds out of sync with the visuals too.

It's got an awful lot better. I personally haven't had any issues with it this year. I love it. How else would i get to see every Town game home and away (when I'm not on the Phil related picket line) from 3500 miles away?

I've just found it easiest to hook up my laptop to the TV with an HDMI cable but other folk may present other options.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

IFollow on 19:56 - Mar 9 with 588 views3_5_2

IFollow on 18:32 - Mar 9 by SpruceMoose

Old skool users going back a few years will tell you that it is 1000% percent better nowadays.

Back then it was a regular occurrence for it not to work at all (good luck getting your money back though. When it was working you'd frequently spend ten minutes of the match zoomed in on a fluttering corner flag or a seagull eating a Ginsters on the roof of the Cobbold. Sometimes the commentary (when it worked) was about thirty seconds out of sync with the visuals too.

It's got an awful lot better. I personally haven't had any issues with it this year. I love it. How else would i get to see every Town game home and away (when I'm not on the Phil related picket line) from 3500 miles away?

I've just found it easiest to hook up my laptop to the TV with an HDMI cable but other folk may present other options.

Gone for Laptop for now

It’s ok and having Brenner / Mick commentating is good.

Cant see where a goal is coming from for us

They are a well coached side.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024