Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers 20:46 - Feb 25 with 2600 viewsstickymockwell

Sign my friend’s 10 yo daughter’s petition.
It will make her day if she gets to her 100 target and it’s a very worthwhile cause.
Thank you
https://www.change.org/p/the-government-stop-using-non-recyclable-plastics?redir

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:55 - Feb 25 with 1062 viewschrismakin

Done

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:58 - Feb 25 with 1056 viewscatch74

Done

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 22:14 - Feb 25 with 1039 viewsjeera

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 21:42 - Feb 25 by PJH

Yes thanks done that now.

It said something about Twitter and Facebook or something-I think that I have heard of them.

Did not need them in 1961/62.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 7:57]

You don't need to worry.

They're not real.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 22:15 - Feb 25 with 1037 viewsPendejo

Done

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 22:22 - Feb 25 with 1030 viewshandslikeplates

Easy way to make a kid happy. All done
Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 22:24 - Feb 25 with 1030 viewsfactual_blue

It's now at 62.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 22:25 - Feb 25 with 1029 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Done despite petitions offering the illusion of influence in a sham democracy. Can you apologise to her when she's 16 please.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 22:45 - Feb 25 with 1024 viewsjeera

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 22:24 - Feb 25 by factual_blue

It's now at 62.

Perhaps the petitioner could ask her friends to get involved and maybe start their own too.

Or her school when they return.

There's no reason to stop at one hundred.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 23:17 - Feb 25 with 1016 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Done. A worthy cause.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 07:05 - Feb 26 with 998 viewsstickymockwell

Thank you all x

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 07:18 - Feb 26 with 983 viewssohamblue

Done, Good luck
Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 07:32 - Feb 26 with 973 viewsmparkyn

Done

Ealing Blue

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 07:35 - Feb 26 with 971 viewsCoachRob

Done.
Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 07:38 - Feb 26 with 971 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Petition signed
Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 07:52 - Feb 26 with 967 viewsbluelagos

I am forever impressed with younguns who are so much more aware of envirinmental issues than us oldies were at their age.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 07:55 - Feb 26 with 964 viewsGeoffSentence

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 20:57 - Feb 25 by WicklowBlue

Done... Completely behind this. We recycle absolutely everything we can whether it is normal household waste or other items. In fact we've got to the point that our recycling wheelie bin is heavier than our general waste one. As an aside recent lynx cans state they are infinitely recyclable.

Anything that's needs discarding we try to recycle. Our polythene greenhouse got destroyed due to a storm so brought the bits down to the local recycling centre.

Would love to figure out how to recycle plastic toys, mattresses, furniture etc along with more recycling centres accepting polystyrene. But this is Ireland maybe different in the UK?

you're a lynx man? Africa?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 09:19 - Feb 26 with 956 viewsRadlett_blue

Signed & tweeted to my 3 followers.
The culture of bottled water in countries where the tap water is 100% safe to drink needs to be changed.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 11:10]

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 11:06 - Feb 26 with 945 viewsRyorry

Could I kindly ask if any of you lovely TWTDers on 07:52 - Feb 26 by bluelagos

I am forever impressed with younguns who are so much more aware of envirinmental issues than us oldies were at their age.

Rachel Carson made many of us aware from 1962 -> with her superb book 'Silent Spring' tho -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Spring#Promotion_and_reception

That was before awareness of climate change & the damage caused by plastics of course - but she forewarned, sadly the global oil/gas corps & governments round the world took no notice, with the result that we are where we are now.

Agree with you about youngsters today though, hats off to the very large numbers of them who are not only aware, but actually *doing* things to help alleviate the situation & bring pressure on govts. around the world, like this 10 yr old is.

Signed & donated.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024