Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure 10:43 - Nov 20 with 1415 viewsKeno

I do like The Preachers Wife

(oh err that sounds a bit iffy, although .....)

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 10:46 - Nov 20 with 1168 viewsitfcjoe

The Holiday

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 10:46 - Nov 20 with 1163 viewsBluefish

Top 3 as per every year

Elf
Home Alone
Love Actually (on Christmas Eve)

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 10:53 - Nov 20 with 1147 viewsMookamoo

Paddington. Followed by Paddington 2.
Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 10:58 - Nov 20 with 1138 viewsBluefish

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 10:53 - Nov 20 by Mookamoo

Paddington. Followed by Paddington 2.

2 top films dragged along to the cinema and loved them. Are they particularly Christmassy though?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Just put some tinsel round the telly. (n/t) on 11:00 - Nov 20 with 1138 viewsBloots

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 10:58 - Nov 20 by Bluefish

2 top films dragged along to the cinema and loved them. Are they particularly Christmassy though?

AKA - "Elite Pete"

life is always better with a bit of glitter (n/t) (n/t) on 11:03 - Nov 20 with 1130 viewsKeno

Just put some tinsel round the telly. (n/t) on 11:00 - Nov 20 by Bloots

[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 11:03]

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 11:07 - Nov 20 with 1117 viewsMookamoo

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 10:58 - Nov 20 by Bluefish

Paddington 1 has snow and is set around Christmas.

Paddington 2 not so much, but I'm full of cheese and mulled cyder by that point and can't move.
Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 11:08 - Nov 20 with 1112 viewsclive_baker

Not in the slightest bit guilty about is but always watch Home Alone and absolutely must watch A Christmas Carol every year. Not the muppets one, although that is good. Prefer the George C Scott one.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 11:23 - Nov 20 with 1095 viewsipswich78

I have no idea why it is but I absolutely have to watch Love Actually every Christmas. I don't know what it is about the film but it always makes me feel good and not ashamed to admit nearly brings a tear to my eye. I think it's just the upbeat nature of the film.

Oh and another one, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation this is also a must-watch.

And it's not properly Christmas until I have seen Hans Gruber falls from Nakatomi Tower.

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 11:29 - Nov 20 with 1086 viewsFtnfwest

Scrooge (the Albert Finney musical version) which I always watch on Xmas Eve with Miss F (Jnr) and Home Alone 2 which i actually slightly prefer to the first one, probably because of the New York setting.
Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 11:34 - Nov 20 with 1071 viewslowhouseblue

the bishop's wife is far better

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 11:51 - Nov 20 with 1041 viewsKeno

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 11:34 - Nov 20 by lowhouseblue

the bishop's wife is far better

yes, but I like the songs in the Preachers Wife

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 11:57 - Nov 20 with 1035 viewsbelgablue

A bit old school but I always liked Bernard and the Genie.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 12:53 - Nov 20 with 1011 viewseastangliaisblue

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 11:08 - Nov 20 by clive_baker

Not in the slightest bit guilty about is but always watch Home Alone and absolutely must watch A Christmas Carol every year. Not the muppets one, although that is good. Prefer the George C Scott one.

I have a tie between Home Alone and A Christmas Story, both are great films.
Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 13:22 - Nov 20 with 994 viewsMonkeyAlan

Polar express
Arthur Christmas
Muppet Christmas Carol
Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 13:24 - Nov 20 with 991 viewsJ2BLUE

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 11:08 - Nov 20 by clive_baker

Muppets Christmas Carol is brilliant. As is the Grinch.

I really hope Kermit and Miss Piggy get back together one day.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 13:26 - Nov 20 with 989 viewsirishtim

it's a wonderful life with James Stewart my favourite.
Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 13:32 - Nov 20 with 979 viewscatch74

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 10:46 - Nov 20 by itfcjoe

The Holiday

I proposed to my wife about a mile away from where some of that was filmed.
We went to the pub (in Shere) shortly after they’d been filming in it (on a different occasion) - wondered why there was a load of fake snow around.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 13:44 - Nov 20 with 963 viewsEnigma_Blue

While you were sleeping.
Bridget Jones Diary.

I am not even female!
Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 13:48 - Nov 20 with 957 viewsKeno

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 13:44 - Nov 20 by Enigma_Blue

While you were sleeping.
Bridget Jones Diary.

I am not even female!

you sure about that?

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 13:49 - Nov 20 with 955 viewshype313

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 13:32 - Nov 20 by catch74

I proposed to my wife about a mile away from where some of that was filmed.
We went to the pub (in Shere) shortly after they’d been filming in it (on a different occasion) - wondered why there was a load of fake snow around.

Sure that wasn't remnants of Jude's barnet?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 13:59 - Nov 20 with 946 viewsclive_baker

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 13:24 - Nov 20 by J2BLUE

Muppets Christmas Carol is brilliant. As is the Grinch.

I really hope Kermit and Miss Piggy get back together one day.

The muppets one is class, takes me back to my childhood. I love A Christmas Carol, there's something about Dickensian / Victorian London that I love.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 14:03 - Nov 20 with 941 viewshoppy

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 11:51 - Nov 20 by Keno

yes, but I like the songs in the Preachers Wife

Ah, but can you enjoy a Preacher's Finger while it's on?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 14:04 - Nov 20 with 939 viewshype313

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 13:59 - Nov 20 by clive_baker

The muppets one is class, takes me back to my childhood. I love A Christmas Carol, there's something about Dickensian / Victorian London that I love.

Coming to a town near you very soon...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Christmas Movie Time what's your guilty pleasure on 14:05 - Nov 20 with 936 viewshoppy

Is the answer Die Hard?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024