Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kevin Bru... 10:24 - Oct 14 with 1482 viewsTIB

Randomly just popped up on my Twitter feed, looks like he’s found a new club...

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Kevin Bru... on 10:27 - Oct 14 with 1427 viewsclive_baker

So has Pep, apparently.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Kevin Bru... on 10:28 - Oct 14 with 1412 viewsKeno

Looking at that logo seems like he has gone to Derby

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Kevin Bru... on 10:31 - Oct 14 with 1389 viewsMookamoo

Kevin Bru... on 10:27 - Oct 14 by clive_baker

So has Pep, apparently.

Thats Stanley Tucci. It's the long awaited release of 'Bru - A life at the Top'. Not in cinemas near you.
Kevin Bru... on 10:31 - Oct 14 with 1388 viewsTIB

Kevin Bru... on 10:27 - Oct 14 by clive_baker

So has Pep, apparently.

French football seems to be the home of doppelgängers...Giroud’s goalkeeping twin.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Kevin Bru... on 13:25 - Oct 14 with 1140 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I liked Bri, had some good games for us and scored a few some fine goals. Inconsistent but on his day he could handle the Championship and pass the ball.

Which club is this which he has signed for? They love a sponsor.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Kevin Bru... on 13:33 - Oct 14 with 1113 viewsronnyd

Kevin Bru... on 13:25 - Oct 14 by The_Last_Baron

I liked Bri, had some good games for us and scored a few some fine goals. Inconsistent but on his day he could handle the Championship and pass the ball.

Bri? Yes, a very fine cheese, shame it's French.
Kevin Bru... on 13:35 - Oct 14 with 1099 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Creteil - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Créteil-Lusitanos

French third division club although think they may have been second division a few years back, if my FM knowledge isn’t failing me!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Kevin Bru... on 13:38 - Oct 14 with 1095 viewsclive_baker

He had a nice technique, and could definitely pick a pass. He was clearly well schooled having been at Clairefontaine, but he was very weak on the ball and had a habit of going missing for large periods. Seemed to lack any real bite or ability / confidence / desire to stamp any authority on a game. He was similar to Dozzell in many respects, but when you're 10 years older you won't get as much sympathy. Not sure he ever really found his niche at Town.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Kevin Bru... on 13:40 - Oct 14 with 1078 viewsBlueBadger

Kevin Bru... on 13:38 - Oct 14 by clive_baker

He had a nice technique, and could definitely pick a pass. He was clearly well schooled having been at Clairefontaine, but he was very weak on the ball and had a habit of going missing for large periods. Seemed to lack any real bite or ability / confidence / desire to stamp any authority on a game. He was similar to Dozzell in many respects, but when you're 10 years older you won't get as much sympathy. Not sure he ever really found his niche at Town.

mIcK rOoInEd HiM bCoS hE hAyTeS gUd FoOtBaLlErz

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Kevin Bru... on 13:46 - Oct 14 with 1051 viewsmonty_radio

Kevin Bru... on 10:28 - Oct 14 by Keno

Looking at that logo seems like he has gone to Derby

They also seem to be an Ootbal club. Perhaps that's where we went wrong with him?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Kevin Bru... on 13:48 - Oct 14 with 1048 viewsKeno

to be fair most of that could one of a number of Town midfield players over the past decade to two

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Kevin Bru... on 14:09 - Oct 14 with 986 viewsHerbivore

He always seemed to play best coming off the bench with 25 minutes to go when the pace started to slow a bit and he could pick up little pockets of space. His use of the ball was beautiful at times and he never looked out of his depth in the Championship but at the same time he wasn't quite physical enough to impose himself on games for 90 minutes on a consistent basis.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024