Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) 18:09 - May 9 with 1386 viewsPecker

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:16 - May 9 with 1003 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you've never heard of him, why comment at all, particularly in a disrespectful way?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:18 - May 9 with 983 viewsPecker

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:16 - May 9 by BrixtonBlue

If you've never heard of him, why comment at all, particularly in a disrespectful way?

Disrespectful? In what way?
Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:19 - May 9 with 984 viewsblustutu

I’m sure there are people you admire that I’ve never heard of. Don’t think I’d feel that I needed to comment on the death of someone I wasn’t aware of.
Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:19 - May 9 with 976 viewsSarge

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:18 - May 9 by Pecker

You didn’t even use his name
Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:20 - May 9 with 975 viewsPecker

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:19 - May 9 by blustutu

I’m sure there are people you admire that I’ve never heard of. Don’t think I’d feel that I needed to comment on the death of someone I wasn’t aware of.

It was just on the news.
Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:21 - May 9 with 969 viewsPecker

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:19 - May 9 by Sarge

You didn’t even use his name

I didn't catch it all, so thought I would leave it out. Rather nothing than mistake.
Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:22 - May 9 with 961 viewsBrixtonBlue

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:18 - May 9 by Pecker

If you can't see why your post is disrespectful you're beyond hope.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:23 - May 9 with 956 viewsPecker

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:22 - May 9 by BrixtonBlue

Really? Perhaps I am just not as highly strung as you.
Login to get fewer ads

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:25 - May 9 with 954 viewsfactual_blue

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:21 - May 9 by Pecker

I didn't catch it all, so thought I would leave it out. Rather nothing than mistake.

You must ty harder.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:26 - May 9 with 942 viewsJ2BLUE

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:23 - May 9 by Pecker

Really? Perhaps I am just not as highly strung as you.

It does come across as disrespectful. As if you're saying who cares?

We know you're not. Just saying how it reads.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:26 - May 9 with 942 viewsjeera

This gentleman maybe?

I've not seen the news tonight yet so am assuming you mean Ty.

Ty, rapper by jeera 8 May 2020 0:57
Passed away yesterday after contracting C-19.

Terrible shame at only 47.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-52584834

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:28 - May 9 with 932 viewsPecker

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:25 - May 9 by factual_blue

You must ty harder.

Apparently so. BrixBoy is well angry.
Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:28 - May 9 with 928 viewsSpruceMoose

The mask slips...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:29 - May 9 with 928 viewsPecker

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:26 - May 9 by J2BLUE

It does come across as disrespectful. As if you're saying who cares?

We know you're not. Just saying how it reads.

Then I apologies.
Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:31 - May 9 with 913 viewsSpruceMoose

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:28 - May 9 by Pecker

Apparently so. BrixBoy is well angry.

RIP Pecker's reputation as a loveable simpleton.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:35 - May 9 with 905 viewsPecker

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:28 - May 9 by SpruceMoose

The mask slips...

Mask? What mask? It doesn't read to me as it does to others. I have apologised. Maybe not jumping on the brixBoy bandwagon is an idea you might want to follow. Unless you are him/her also?
Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:37 - May 9 with 886 viewsPecker

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:31 - May 9 by SpruceMoose

RIP Pecker's reputation as a loveable simpleton.

I am a simpleton, but never realised I had a reputation for it.
Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:38 - May 9 with 889 viewsfactual_blue

The Factual-approved format would have been

Title: Rapper Ty RIP

Anyway, you're a couple of days too late.

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:38 - May 9 with 884 viewsSpruceMoose

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:35 - May 9 by Pecker

Mask? What mask? It doesn't read to me as it does to others. I have apologised. Maybe not jumping on the brixBoy bandwagon is an idea you might want to follow. Unless you are him/her also?

Yep I'm Footers AND Dolly. I'm also hiding under your bed right now!

Send Dolly (me) a PM accusing him (me) of being me (him). You could just copy and paste the pm you sent to Footers (also me) yesterday accusing him (me) of being me (him). He'll (I'll) confirm it!

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:39 - May 9 with 881 viewsfactual_blue

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:37 - May 9 by Pecker

I am a simpleton, but never realised I had a reputation for it.

There is only one thing worse than not having a reputation, and that is having a reputation.

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:41 - May 9 with 876 viewsMattinLondon

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:22 - May 9 by BrixtonBlue

Sorry. Downvoted by mistake.
Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:42 - May 9 with 865 viewsPecker

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:38 - May 9 by SpruceMoose

Yep I'm Footers AND Dolly. I'm also hiding under your bed right now!

Send Dolly (me) a PM accusing him (me) of being me (him). You could just copy and paste the pm you sent to Footers (also me) yesterday accusing him (me) of being me (him). He'll (I'll) confirm it!

If I give you the nozzle, can you hoover under there for me please?
Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:43 - May 9 with 857 viewsPecker

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:41 - May 9 by MattinLondon

Sorry. Downvoted by mistake.

Not a problem. I am so thick, I hadn't even noticed.
Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:43 - May 9 with 854 viewsSpruceMoose

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:42 - May 9 by Pecker

If I give you the nozzle, can you hoover under there for me please?

Sure! Think I just found an unused ticket for a Town game last season under here...

Some rapper I have never heard of. R.I.P. (n/t) on 18:45 - May 9 with 844 viewsHerbivore

Pecker by name, pecker by nature.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024