Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Priti Patel 19:31 - Apr 11 with 6245 viewstractordownsouth

Surprised she had the nerve to conduct the briefing today after all the people who she called unskilled a few weeks ago are now the people keeping the country together.

Also has an even worse grasp of numbers than Diane Abbott... I'm sure the press will give her as much grief as she got

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Priti Patel on 00:26 - Apr 12 with 1798 viewsBlueBadger

Priti Patel on 20:57 - Apr 11 by monytowbray

Good luck. If the last month has taught me anything it’s the “Dear Leader” and “Cult” remarks of the last 5 years were aimed at voters of the wrong party.

Strictly speaking, you could have said it about either of the two posh incompetent racists in charge of the 'big two' last year.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Priti Patel on 01:25 - Apr 12 with 1777 viewsSarge

Priti Patel on 00:10 - Apr 12 by The_Last_Baron

But she is, has to be said she's good looking.

Conservatives generally tend to be better looking and more appealing to the opposite sex than lefties. There was a study done on this recently which confirmed this.

You must be either quite old or have very low standards.
Priti Patel on 08:12 - Apr 12 with 1718 viewsMullet

Priti Patel on 22:21 - Apr 11 by brazil1982

"Notable disappearance". What would you like her to have done? She appears now and you slag her off.

Not disappear at a time of national crisis and be competent, maybe? How have you go from that, I’m happy to see her sheltered from scrutiny? Bizarre.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Priti Patel on 08:46 - Apr 12 with 1687 viewsPJH

Conservatives generally tend to be better looking and more appealing to the opposite sex than lefties. There was a study done on this recently which confirmed this.

Yes, I think that she is hot but at my age quite a lot of females are hot.

Even Terry May at times...
Priti Patel on 09:20 - Apr 12 with 1639 viewsPecker

She is a fine looking woman though.
Priti Patel on 10:00 - Apr 12 with 1611 viewsr2d2

I quite fancy Priti Patel.
Priti Patel on 11:01 - Apr 12 with 1565 viewsnoggin

Priti Patel on 10:00 - Apr 12 by r2d2

Jeez, you lot have been in isolation for too long.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Priti Patel on 11:05 - Apr 12 with 1572 viewstractordownsouth

Priti Patel on 23:49 - Apr 11 by The_Last_Baron

She's a very attractive woman. I have great hopes for her long tenure as Home Secretary.

After Boris has done his two terms as PM I feel she will succeed him as Prime Minister. She's ever so popular with the public.

Boris won’t stand for re-election in 2024 when the effects of Brexit are becoming a reality, as that would involve him being accountable for the pack of lies he promised during the referendum and election campaign. He’ll run off and leave the mess to someone else like the absolute chancer that he is.

Login to get fewer ads

Priti Patel on 12:42 - Apr 12 with 1525 viewsbrazil1982

Priti Patel on 22:33 - Apr 11 by jeera

Do you run a FB page?

No.
Priti Patel on 12:58 - Apr 12 with 1505 viewsHerbivore

"If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it."

Her weird, twisted smirk makes her look wonkier by the day.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Priti Patel on 13:05 - Apr 12 with 1489 viewsmonytowbray

Priti Patel on 12:58 - Apr 12 by Herbivore

"If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it."

Her weird, twisted smirk makes her look wonkier by the day.

I imagine anyone who fancies her wants her to talk racist to them in the bedroom.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Priti Patel on 13:26 - Apr 12 with 1473 viewstractordownsouth

TWTD posters called Tractordownsouth tend to be more attractive than TWTD posters called The Last Baron. There was a study done on this.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2020 13:27]

Priti Patel on 14:30 - Apr 12 with 1434 viewslongtimefan

Priti Patel on 13:26 - Apr 12 by tractordownsouth

TWTD posters called Tractordownsouth tend to be more attractive than TWTD posters called The Last Baron. There was a study done on this.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2020 13:27]

Source?
Priti Patel on 15:26 - Apr 12 with 1389 viewsmonytowbray

Priti Patel on 14:30 - Apr 12 by longtimefan

Source?

He’s left more of his on potential partners than you have over the years.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Priti Patel on 15:52 - Apr 12 with 1370 viewslongtimefan

Priti Patel on 15:26 - Apr 12 by monytowbray

He’s left more of his on potential partners than you have over the years.

Not sure why I would be relevant in a measure between TractorDownSouth and Baron?
Priti Patel on 16:02 - Apr 12 with 1365 viewsWD19

They say fat girls try harder.

I suspect she disproves the rule.
Priti Patel (n/t) on 17:14 - Apr 12 with 1331 viewsFreddy

Not too hot on figures is she?
[Post edited 12 Apr 2020 17:15]
Priti Patel on 17:16 - Apr 12 with 1326 viewsjas0999

Not sure it was worse than Abbott- but certainly on par. Very poor.
Priti Patel on 17:37 - Apr 12 with 1306 viewssparks

Priti Patel on 17:16 - Apr 12 by jas0999

Not sure it was worse than Abbott- but certainly on par. Very poor.

Arguably it is an obvious stumbling over words, whilst reading them and perhaps nervous. Whereas Abbott simply had no clue and made stuff up and doubled down when challenged.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Priti Patel on 18:57 - Apr 12 with 1258 viewsbrazil1982

Priti Patel on 23:09 - Apr 11 by You_Bloo_Right

It is perhaps unreasonable to have expected the Prime Minister to have fronted all of the daily briefings and, especially when he fell ill, to be expected that the second in line to that post, Raab, would take over.

Obviously in the briefings one would expect to hear from the Health Secretary at some stage. Similarly, given the announcements on workers' payments and business funding, it should be no surprise that the Chancellor of the Exchequer would make an appearance.

I don't think it is unreasonable, if only looking at the extension of police powers, to have heard from the Home Secretary before now and I don't think people can be blamed for asking why the Business Secretary and a minister without portfolio undertook the daily briefings before the Home Secretary, whomsoever held that position.

Personally I would have liked the Home Secretary to have appeared before now to announce the new powers granted to the police forces, to talk about the civil impact of "lockdown" and exactly what that means for our daily lives; if only to try to ram the message home at the earliest possible stage (let's leave to one side any potential impact of those measures on crime rates - assessments I would have expected the Home Secretary to have well understood but not necessarily talk about in public).

I also don't think one can ignore some of the more unsavoury former actions and comments of the current incumbent of the Home Secretary's post when forming a critique of their "performance" at the daily briefing.

Thank you for the considered reply; food for thought. No sarcasm or patronising language which is a welcome change here.
Priti Patel on 22:47 - Apr 12 with 1210 viewsjeera

Priti Patel on 18:57 - Apr 12 by brazil1982

Thank you for the considered reply; food for thought. No sarcasm or patronising language which is a welcome change here.

Think about that reply of yours for a moment.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Priti Patel on 00:26 - Apr 13 with 1176 viewsmrshallisfit

Priti Patel on 22:21 - Apr 11 by brazil1982

"Notable disappearance". What would you like her to have done? She appears now and you slag her off.

What would I have liked her to done. Ehhhh. Play on the M25, blindfolded.
Priti Patel on 00:27 - Apr 13 with 1173 viewsjeera

Priti Patel on 00:26 - Apr 13 by mrshallisfit

What would I have liked her to done. Ehhhh. Play on the M25, blindfolded.

I think at the moment that would be a safe enough game.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Priti Patel on 00:28 - Apr 13 with 1175 viewsmrshallisfit

Priti Patel on 23:49 - Apr 11 by The_Last_Baron

She's a very attractive woman. I have great hopes for her long tenure as Home Secretary.

After Boris has done his two terms as PM I feel she will succeed him as Prime Minister. She's ever so popular with the public.

Attractive in what way?
Priti Patel on 00:29 - Apr 13 with 1174 viewsmrshallisfit

Priti Patel on 01:25 - Apr 12 by Sarge

You must be either quite old or have very low standards.

She has the arse the size of herefordshire.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024