Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember those 'what comes next?' sequence questions in maths exams? 17:32 - Mar 2 with 841 viewsJ2BLUE

If you had a similar question based on what the next few interviews will say based on the last load it seems pretty predictable:

Wednesday morning: We played well, didn't get the breaks, another chance Saturday

Monday morning: Season probably over but we will never give up

ST renewals: We need the fans, huge season coming up, can't wait to put things right, we understand the disappointment, stick with us, could be amazing, chance to build etc etc

Just make it stop.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Remember those 'what comes next?' sequence questions in maths exams? on 18:45 - Mar 2 with 773 viewsmonty_radio

Other than total collapse via three or four consecutive spanking defeats or a turnaround of such stunning proportions that none of us could truly envisage, given our strategic ineptitude, it's not going to, is it?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Remember those 'what comes next?' sequence questions in maths exams? on 19:09 - Mar 2 with 742 viewsallezlesbleus

Over the past few weeks, apart from our results / performances (sometimes), what has really pished me off is the rubbish spouted by each player, one by one. I know they need to toe the line etc. but it has been the same rubbish, week in, week out, for months, with no change in results.
Remember those 'what comes next?' sequence questions in maths exams? on 19:16 - Mar 2 with 729 viewsBlueBadger

Remember those 'what comes next?' sequence questions in maths exams? on 19:09 - Mar 2 by allezlesbleus

Over the past few weeks, apart from our results / performances (sometimes), what has really pished me off is the rubbish spouted by each player, one by one. I know they need to toe the line etc. but it has been the same rubbish, week in, week out, for months, with no change in results.

It reminds me of the 01/02 season when a different player was wheeled out each week to explain away yet another spineless performance.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Remember those 'what comes next?' sequence questions in maths exams? on 19:26 - Mar 2 with 710 viewsWeWereZombies

The 'spot the ball' competitions that they used to have in the programme always pulled in the unsuspecting by not having anything to do with the apparent positions and motions of the players involved but resulting from something like a 'pop' ball instead. So I am going for Lambert saying 'Thank goodness we do not have VAR in the third tier, and I had instructed all of my players to draw in their legs should they be in an offside position with a deflected ball heading towards the Fleetwood goal. It was totally intentional for Cole Skuse to be that player most forward on the pitch.'

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Remember those 'what comes next?' sequence questions in maths exams? on 08:35 - Mar 3 with 605 viewsGarv

I'd recommend not looking at it to be honest, because I'm not sure what you expect.

The managers and players can't win in this situation, quite literally.

If interviews/media duties are refused they'll be accused of not standing up to criticism/facing the music etc.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024