Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambo chucking players under the bus now 17:33 - Feb 29 with 10059 viewsitfcsimo

Poor garbs lol
Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:34 - Feb 29 with 7852 viewsgainsboroughblue

Some words in that dressing room tonight I suspect.

We wait for the reaction Tuesday.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:34 - Feb 29 with 7849 viewsCopfordBlue

What did he say?

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:36 - Feb 29 with 7793 viewsthebooks

TBF he's obviously very frustrated, and I think it's fair enough on this occasion. We have played well in bits in the last couple of games and have lost due to stupid errors.

Problem is 19 points over 19 games, though...
Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:36 - Feb 29 with 7745 viewsthebooks

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:34 - Feb 29 by CopfordBlue

What did he say?

Said you don't do what he did in professional football and we're not playing 5-a-side.
Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:37 - Feb 29 with 7707 viewsskyblue23

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:34 - Feb 29 by gainsboroughblue

Been waiting for a reaction since the Accrington away game

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:37 - Feb 29 with 7676 viewsChurchman

Season after season of words. I doubt anyone listened or cared any more than they have for years now.

Reaction on Tuesday? I’m not holding my breath.
Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:38 - Feb 29 with 7604 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I don’t really have an issue with it. The players have been in a fairly cushioned and cultured environment for years, it’s probably part of the problem.

The players should be held accountable for stupid errors.

The only thing I don’t understand is he didn’t say similar when Norris tried to Cruyff turn in his six yard box if I recall correctly, that one was even worse for me.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:39 - Feb 29 with 7587 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The usual words;

".....we go again..."

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:39 - Feb 29 with 7553 viewsgainsboroughblue

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:37 - Feb 29 by Churchman

Season after season of words. I doubt anyone listened or cared any more than they have for years now.

Reaction on Tuesday? I’m not holding my breath.

Nor am I. But as this season draws to a close, I think how we set up, perform and fight will tell us a lot about the relationship between players and manager. Lambert has usually been very defensive of his players in the past. Far from it today.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:40 - Feb 29 with 7487 viewsjas0999

The players deserve criticism.
Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:41 - Feb 29 with 7457 viewsTractorCam

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:36 - Feb 29 by thebooks

Said you don't do what he did in professional football and we're not playing 5-a-side.

None of them are Dortmund quality.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:44 - Feb 29 with 7321 viewsEastTownBlue

Is chucking players under the bus usually the last act of a manager on his way ?
Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:47 - Feb 29 with 7231 viewsOxford_Blue

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:40 - Feb 29 by jas0999

The players deserve criticism.

Agree. The players have let down Lambert and the fans.

They have been in a comfort zone for too long.

There needs to be a clear out in the summer including Chambers who is well well past his best and struggles in this division let alone the championship.
Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:50 - Feb 29 with 7128 viewsBlueBadger

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:47 - Feb 29 by Oxford_Blue

There needs to be a clear out in the summer including Chambers who is well well past his best and struggles in this division let alone the championship.

Yeah, we'll definitely be much better for clearing out our under performers and replacing them on the budget that Evans will set for us next season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:51 - Feb 29 with 7073 viewsFartman

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:34 - Feb 29 by CopfordBlue

What did he say?

Garbs is a defensive liability. My friend who’s a pasifist has more defensive fibers in his body.

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -- Winston S. Churchill

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:52 - Feb 29 with 7008 viewsOxford_Blue

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:50 - Feb 29 by BlueBadger

Yeah, we'll definitely be much better for clearing out our under performers and replacing them on the budget that Evans will set for us next season.

But with this group we are in danger of relegation next season. 4 wins out of 24 is relegation form. Most of them aren’t going to get any better either.
Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:58 - Feb 29 with 6857 viewsMossy

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:52 - Feb 29 by Oxford_Blue

But with this group we are in danger of relegation next season. 4 wins out of 24 is relegation form. Most of them aren’t going to get any better either.

We won't get relegated next season. That's a massive over reaction.
We have a 'Simple' task in the summer of bringing in someone that can put the ball in the net. That's our main problem.

Blog: [Blog] This Club May Not Be Rotten But We Can't Carry On Like This

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 18:02 - Feb 29 with 6728 viewsbackwaywhen

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:47 - Feb 29 by Oxford_Blue

Championship ..... he will be 40+ before we return .
Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 18:06 - Feb 29 with 6622 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:58 - Feb 29 by Mossy

We won't get relegated next season. That's a massive over reaction.
We have a 'Simple' task in the summer of bringing in someone that can put the ball in the net. That's our main problem.

I hate to say it.

"We won't get relegated next season. That's a massive over reaction."

I've heard that before, about 5 games before Hurst was sacked

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 18:09 - Feb 29 with 6564 viewsMossy

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 18:06 - Feb 29 by Cheltenham_Blue

I hate to say it.

"We won't get relegated next season. That's a massive over reaction."

I've heard that before, about 5 games before Hurst was sacked

Results on the pitch aren't showing it but the club are heading in the right direction.
We will get it right.

Blog: [Blog] This Club May Not Be Rotten But We Can't Carry On Like This

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 18:10 - Feb 29 with 6506 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:51 - Feb 29 by Fartman

Garbs is a defensive liability. My friend who’s a pasifist has more defensive fibers in his body.

We're definitely signing him then.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 18:17 - Feb 29 with 6349 viewsAlexwaddell

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 17:39 - Feb 29 by Marshalls_Mullet

The usual words;

".....we go again..."

Is the operati e word go?

Poll: What was today?

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 18:22 - Feb 29 with 6256 viewsreusersfreekicks

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 18:09 - Feb 29 by Mossy

Results on the pitch aren't showing it but the club are heading in the right direction.
We will get it right.

What?????????????????????????
Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 18:25 - Feb 29 with 6166 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 18:22 - Feb 29 by reusersfreekicks

What?????????????????????????

Please elaborate on this direction.
Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 18:29 - Feb 29 with 6084 viewsreusersfreekicks

Lambo chucking players under the bus now on 18:25 - Feb 29 by SouthBucksBlue

Please elaborate on this direction.

Not me guv. The other poster. The only direction i see is south or sse at best
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024