Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forget your banners, bedsheets and chants 15:32 - Feb 23 with 3455 viewsJ2BLUE

The only way you will force change is to stop putting your money into the system. If you say something like "oh no, I couldn't do that, it's in my blood" etc then you can't complain about the direction the club is going. The only thing that is going to force change is if ST holders cancel and walk up fans boycott. Personally I feel sorry for Evans. Yes his lack of investment has got us here and we're paying for his failed investment but he genuinely seems trapped in a game that is too rich for him. He's tried to do what the fans asked in recent times. The period from MM leaving until this window you could argue he did what most fans wanted. His recent decision making has been a return to form and you could argue the five year deal was the last roll of the dice from ma desperate man out of ideas.

With that said, if the fans are going to do something about it then it needs to be this close season. Carrying on posting on a forum or Facebook page he doesn't read while still attending games is not going to change anything.

TL;DR: If you want change, do something meaningful and stop talking.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Forget your banners, bedsheets and chants on 23:22 - Feb 23 with 420 viewsMelford

Forget your banners, bedsheets and chants on 23:01 - Feb 23 by TheTrueBlue1878

I don’t think any ITFC could ever nor should ever feel sorry for Marcus Evans.

His lack of interest into running the football club is staggering, his financial constraints are honestly unbelievable, and I’m talking as well about behind the scenes things that don’t ever get out.

Very much forming in to the mould of a Duchatelet, Joy Seppala (SISU), Oyston ownership.

And Marcus will put me out a nice video around June, and everything and everyone will be great in the world again.

It’s a 1 truck pony, and us fans fall for the same trick year after year after year. And whilst that remains the case, things will remain the same.

The other chef I work with is a Charlton fan and they got their owner out, Roland has gone. They saw their club was going down the toilet and did something about it, They had CARD, a group taking the owner to task and asking him questions.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Forget your banners, bedsheets and chants on 10:02 - Feb 24 with 325 viewsGeoffSentence

It's a funny old thing, but I actually feel worse about a poor result when I am not there to see it.

Dunno why that is, maybe it is because at the ground I can get it out of my system with similarly suffering fans, but when I am at home it all just festers away.

Anyway, I can't stop going because even when we lose the money is well spent as a kind of therapy.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024