Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Earl signed.... 11:16 - Jan 13 with 2915 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Josh Earl signed.... on 13:02 - Jan 13 with 629 viewsBluefish

Josh Earl signed.... on 12:30 - Jan 13 by Bent_double

Earl, Bishop, Judge, who's next, a King, Knight, Count?

I would like to say Lambert almost covers the last one but it will really upset people if I do so I wont

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Josh Earl signed.... on 13:09 - Jan 13 with 609 viewshampstead_blue

Josh Earl signed.... on 11:27 - Jan 13 by footers

His Name is Earl.

does he have a list?

and who is going to be Randy?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Josh Earl signed.... on 13:45 - Jan 13 with 563 viewsJDB23

Josh Earl signed.... on 12:29 - Jan 13 by kizaitfc

So should Bishop and Judge get injured you'd be happy to play Dobra there for the rest of the season?

I dont think we can rely on these youngsters to play week in week out in this league.

Are you suggesting we have like 5 senior players to cover one role in case we pick up multiple injuries? You do know who we are right?

Nolan could play there as well as the youth players, I'd even bet Sears would do a decent job in that role. We have more than enough cover in the central midfield positions.
Josh Earl signed.... on 14:00 - Jan 13 with 548 viewsitfcjoe

Would have preferred Tommy Smith, but hopefully he does well here as a left sided defender was a must this window

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Josh Earl signed.... on 14:26 - Jan 13 with 515 viewsHerbivore

Josh Earl signed.... on 12:29 - Jan 13 by kizaitfc

So should Bishop and Judge get injured you'd be happy to play Dobra there for the rest of the season?

I dont think we can rely on these youngsters to play week in week out in this league.

Dobra or El Miz. Or Lankester when fit. Or play Huws a bit higher up the pitch and bring in Dozzer or Skuse. Or play Nolan for a few games. We certainly don't need more options in the middle of the park.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Josh Earl signed.... on 14:33 - Jan 13 with 500 viewsSamWhiteUK

Josh Earl signed.... on 11:24 - Jan 13 by kizaitfc

If its a loan with a potential view to buying if we get promoted im fine with that.

I am slightly concerned why Bolton did not feel he was good enough to extend his loan.

But I will not judge him until I see him play in a Town shirt, a left sided CB is definitely what we need at the moment. Although Wolf looked good Saturday he did look awkward playing balls with his right foot

Perhaps Bolton thought they could get someone else in for less money? Nsiala?
Josh Earl signed.... on 15:13 - Jan 13 with 463 viewskizaitfc

Josh Earl signed.... on 14:26 - Jan 13 by Herbivore

Dobra or El Miz. Or Lankester when fit. Or play Huws a bit higher up the pitch and bring in Dozzer or Skuse. Or play Nolan for a few games. We certainly don't need more options in the middle of the park.

I'm not saying we need more, that is entirely my point. We need more quality in and need to get rid or loan out players who aren't good enough or who haven't played enough games at this level yet

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Josh Earl signed.... on 15:23 - Jan 13 with 449 viewsHerbivore

Josh Earl signed.... on 15:13 - Jan 13 by kizaitfc

I'm not saying we need more, that is entirely my point. We need more quality in and need to get rid or loan out players who aren't good enough or who haven't played enough games at this level yet

You are saying we need more, you're suggesting we sign another central midfielder. That's barmy given how many central players we have on our books. There is more than enough quality there as well as depth. We're not playing Football Manager here, pal.

Login to get fewer ads

Josh Earl signed.... on 16:23 - Jan 13 with 419 viewskizaitfc

Josh Earl signed.... on 15:23 - Jan 13 by Herbivore

You are saying we need more, you're suggesting we sign another central midfielder. That's barmy given how many central players we have on our books. There is more than enough quality there as well as depth. We're not playing Football Manager here, pal.

No I am saying get rid of the midfielders we do not need i.e Nolan but also IMO Dozzel although I'd love for him to prove me wrong.

And bring in some more quality.

If we dont want to sell, lets loan out a couple of the youngsters and bring someone in on loan to help this season like Szmodics.

The current selection of CMs we have will not be good enough in the Championship, if we dont start preparing now we will struggle if we were to get promoted

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Josh Earl signed.... on 16:33 - Jan 13 with 412 viewsHerbivore

Josh Earl signed.... on 16:23 - Jan 13 by kizaitfc

No I am saying get rid of the midfielders we do not need i.e Nolan but also IMO Dozzel although I'd love for him to prove me wrong.

And bring in some more quality.

If we dont want to sell, lets loan out a couple of the youngsters and bring someone in on loan to help this season like Szmodics.

The current selection of CMs we have will not be good enough in the Championship, if we dont start preparing now we will struggle if we were to get promoted

How is signing someone on loan going to help up prepare for the Championship? Nolan was a top player at this level the year before last and put in some good performances in the Championship last season. Dozzell has played well at that level too. If you want us to bring in a loanee it needs to be someone clearly better than what we have here and I'm not sure we're going to get someone much better than the likes of Nolan and Dozzell.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024