Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stupid woman behind me moaning we never keep clean sheets... 12:25 - Jan 12 with 1041 viewsITFC_Forever

We did it in the last home game.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Stupid woman behind me moaning we never keep clean sheets... on 12:27 - Jan 12 with 1040 viewsSteve_M

Nearly as tedious as the idiots who tried to start a chant of "We've scored a goal" going at 1-0. Tw ats.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Stupid woman behind me moaning we never keep clean sheets... on 12:31 - Jan 12 with 1017 viewsReuser_is_God

Stupid woman behind me moaning we never keep clean sheets... on 12:27 - Jan 12 by Steve_M

Nearly as tedious as the idiots who tried to start a chant of "We've scored a goal" going at 1-0. Tw ats.

I didn’t hear that so couldn’t have taken off very well at all.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Stupid woman behind me moaning we never keep clean sheets... on 12:32 - Jan 12 with 1025 viewsitfcjoe

Women in front of me had a mini meltdown after 3 minutes of stoppage time was announced - where on earth has that come from etc.....is it ever less than in second half?!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Stupid woman behind me moaning we never keep clean sheets... on 15:56 - Jan 12 with 835 viewsOldsmoker

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Stupid woman behind me moaning we never keep clean sheets... on 22:46 - Jan 12 with 711 viewsBackToRussia

Can't really stand to go to football any more because of how vocally thick football fans are. Even when you sit at the back you can hear them chuntering on.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Stupid woman behind me moaning we never keep clean sheets... on 07:25 - Jan 13 with 608 viewsSteve_M

Stupid woman behind me moaning we never keep clean sheets... on 22:46 - Jan 12 by BackToRussia

Can't really stand to go to football any more because of how vocally thick football fans are. Even when you sit at the back you can hear them chuntering on.

The great thing now is that you don't even need to go to matches to hear the vocalised brainfarts, they're all over social media too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024