Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve never been more confused about football than I am now 16:24 - Jan 5 with 1918 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

This new contract has thrown me.

Is Lambert essentially unsackable ? Does this contract change things, he still had time to run on his last one, so is the only situation that has changed the pay off?

I am not really clued up when it comes to this sort of stuff.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I’ve never been more confused about football than I am now on 18:54 - Jan 5 with 278 viewsTerry_Nutkins

I’ve never been more confused about football than I am now on 17:15 - Jan 5 by TRUE_BLUE123

Mark Warburton would have been my choice instead of Lambert. He probably made sense over Hurst tbh. Good mix of experience and good football and always throws in youth.

Yes but as he said 'most fans' backed the appointments.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

I’ve never been more confused about football than I am now on 19:09 - Jan 5 with 269 viewsWickets

I'm just the same although i expect that there has been a clause written into the new contract regarding Maximum compansation if he was to be sacked . Otherwise it just does not make sense .
I’ve never been more confused about football than I am now on 20:29 - Jan 5 with 236 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The new contract is just so ridiculously unnecessary.

Baffling from Evans yet again.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024