Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Points per game, per player 14:29 - Jan 3 with 1431 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone capable of working this out quickly - it always used to feature in the TWTD fanzine.

Be interested to see which players have a better record when they start and if it shows anything?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Points per game, per player on 15:59 - Jan 3 with 377 viewsitfcjoe

Points per game, per player on 15:52 - Jan 3 by Swansea_Blue

I was there for his debut - one of the funniest moments I've witnessed in football. He was ok, but the incredulousness of our fans when he made a save was something else.

That was a great day, we had a few of us there who just chanted Lee, lee, Lee-Barrett for the majority of the second half

A few weeks later he had a mortgage appointment with Mrs itfcjoe and was telling her about it and how it really helped him and was so proud to hear it etc.....!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Points per game, per player on 16:12 - Jan 3 with 364 viewsThe_Realist_09

Points per game, per player on 15:24 - Jan 3 by itfcjoe

Excellent - thanks Guthers

KVY stands out like a sore thumb, Kenlock as a more surprising stand out

You could put a team out like this

Holy - 1.87

KVY - 2.44
Wilson - 2
Chambers - 1.67
Kenlock - 2.14

Rowe - 2
Skuse - 1.8
Downes - 1.89
Judge 1.73

Jackson - 1.70
Norwood - 1.83

Interesting that 2 of the stronger performers this year in Woolfenden and Garbutt don't have a great record in this regard

I would suggest that Kenlock's high ppg has some correlation with Garbutt playing further up the pitch.
Points per game, per player on 16:14 - Jan 3 with 354 viewsGeoffSentence

Points per game, per player on 16:12 - Jan 3 by The_Realist_09

I would suggest that Kenlock's high ppg has some correlation with Garbutt playing further up the pitch.

Which in itself would say that to get the best out of Garbutt, we need to push him up with a proper LB behind him.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Points per game, per player on 16:16 - Jan 3 with 347 viewsRadlett_blue

Points per game, per player on 16:14 - Jan 3 by GeoffSentence

Which in itself would say that to get the best out of Garbutt, we need to push him up with a proper LB behind him.

Or play him as a wing back.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Points per game, per player on 17:36 - Jan 3 with 311 viewsMalcolmBlue

Points per game, per player on 15:07 - Jan 3 by thatdamgood89

Love and will always love the most underrated town keeper ever

Agreed he was underrated but I do think he benefited from having arguably one of our best CB pairings in recent years in front of him - McAuley and Delaney

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Points per game, per player on 18:04 - Jan 3 with 297 viewsGeoffSentence

Points per game, per player on 17:36 - Jan 3 by MalcolmBlue

Agreed he was underrated but I do think he benefited from having arguably one of our best CB pairings in recent years in front of him - McAuley and Delaney

He played twenty games behind McA and Delaney (including one in which McA score a cracking OG), the rest were behind Delaney and Smith (10), Sonko and Smith (3), Sonko and Delaney (2), Sonko and Ingmarrson (1), Delaney and Ingmarrson (1) and Sonko and Collins (1)

He also had the same defence protecting him as his contemparies, Richard Wright, Brian Murphy, Marton Fulop, David Stockdale, Alex McCarthy and Scott Loach (we burnt through a lot of keepers in those days), and particularly given his goalkeeping status he did alright.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024