Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc 22:12 - Dec 29 with 4008 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Some d1(kheads have been heavily slating Nsiala in the recent times, particularly after the Gillingham game. We had kept a clean sheet in this game. I know that it's not a big accolade however it has to be said that Gillingham are higher than Lincoln in the table and have a positive goal difference.
Today Nsiala as expected was dropped and the skip, the leader, the exceptional one in Chambers was back in the team. An outcome? We have conceded 5 goals against a pub Lincoln team.

Yes Chambers was a part of the problem albeit the main one. The whole problem was four useless c***s in our defence, Norris in the goal and Wilson who came on. Yes that Wilson whom Lincoln had released last summer and deemed not good enough.

Had we played Nsiala instead of Chambers today then the same d1(kheads who have been insulting Toto would have been very quick to do so again today. Nsiala would have been made an automatic scapegoat for conceding 5 against Lincoln. And they would have been saying that ... we missed Chambers and his presence today !

Evans is the main problem of this club and the main 'architect' of where we have ended up as a club, Lambert is the main person when it comes to his bizarre chopping and changing every game. But the players have their responsibilities too. Lets take 3rd Lincoln goal for example. None of those useless c***s in Chambers, Wilson, Garbutt were bothered to tackle or close down the Lincoln forward. Then came a pass across the goal and Woolfenden was nowhere near Walker therefore an easy tap-in from the latter was a formality.
Chambers is the skipper and PROVEN CHAMPIONSHIP defender so he ought to have done his best to organise this shower of defence. No-one is free of criticism however large part of our fanbase have been utterly blinkered for years about all things Chambers and Skuse. I've even seen the comments from some of our fans, beyond ridiculous comments that both of them kept the team together during the whole disastrous last year. We ended up as one of the worst Championship teams ever so what could have been actually worse if they 'had not kept the team together'? They should have been accountable for relegation and released by the club. However Chambers got a new contract and our soppy fans were screaming as if we won something. . Got new two year contract and now getting embarrassed by Lincoln forwards in the 3rd Division. He isn't even able to organise the defence ..... the proven one, call him the skip, the leader etc etc.

Nsiala would have had a nightmare on social media but because it was Chambers who played it will be quickly brushed under the carpet by many. And he'll remain a leader, best skipper under the sun and he'll be still loved because he has sworn in front of the Sky cameras and says the things people want to hear. And he says such nice things doesn't he? Plenty of stupid interviews in the last two years when him and Skuse have been saying about the 'fight and determination'. He did the same after 0-3 defeat to Norwich to 'appease' fans and most recently this one:

Chambers: We're in a Fantastic Position Ahead of Massive Second Half of Season 20th Dec 2019 13:38
Skipper Luke Chambers believes the Blues are in a “fantastic position” ahead of a “massive” second half of the season. 9

'“We’re determined to get back straight away and we’ll be giving it everything to make that happen.”

Oh yeah you and other frauds in our defence plus Norris have given everything today haven't you????

I'm writing this post a few minutes after I came back from Lincoln and the manner in which we conceded 4 out 5 goals was harrowing. It was Paul Jewell in League One. Particularly the 3rd goal. Really, really dumbstruck after what I had witnessed today. Yes we would have lost even if Nsiala had played but he himself would have made some tackles just like he did against Gillingham (despite couple of mistakes). Chambers and Co. were just embarrassing. But this exceptional 'skipper' will say something nice as he always does and will be fine in the eyes of some people.

Downes is the only player that come out with some credit after todays game, maybe Dozzell too. But the vast majority of them were atrocious particularly our defence + Gwion Edwards.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 22:17]
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:39 - Dec 29 with 680 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:33 - Dec 29 by bahri

Harrowing? Get a grip

Yes it was. The manner in which we gifted them all goals apart from the first one.
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:40 - Dec 29 with 679 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:39 - Dec 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

Lincoln aren't a pub team. By definition a pub team isn't one that plays in the 3rd tier of English football. Yes we should be beating Lincoln, but to call them a pub team when they are in the same league as us and have just beat us is mental.

And to even contemplate that Nsiala is better than Chambers is idiocy of the highest order, absolute nonsensical crap.

We conceded 5 goals today with Chambers the skipper.
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:44 - Dec 29 with 672 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:40 - Dec 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

We conceded 5 goals today with Chambers the skipper.

Nsiala got dragged off after 30 minutes against Portsmouth because he couldn't be trusted. A 27 year old defender. I could count on one hand the amount of good games Nsiala has had for us.

But just keep repeating you b0llocks about Chambers being the captain and don't take in to account the dreadful full backs and lack of guile from the midfield and wingers who were all over the place.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:45 - Dec 29 with 662 viewsBeckets

Are you not well?
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:46 - Dec 29 with 660 viewsSwailsey

This is very long and very boring and your general attitude on the board is confrontational and angry. Div listed finally.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:49 - Dec 29 with 643 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:44 - Dec 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

Nsiala got dragged off after 30 minutes against Portsmouth because he couldn't be trusted. A 27 year old defender. I could count on one hand the amount of good games Nsiala has had for us.

But just keep repeating you b0llocks about Chambers being the captain and don't take in to account the dreadful full backs and lack of guile from the midfield and wingers who were all over the place.

So your beloved fraud Luke can be trusted then? We've seen it today and spare us your nonsense.

Once again to update you because you seem to not know the facts. We kept the clean sheet against Gillingham with Nsiala in defence. Chambers wasn't even bothered to make a tackle today or organise the defence today.
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:49 - Dec 29 with 635 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:46 - Dec 29 by Swailsey

This is very long and very boring and your general attitude on the board is confrontational and angry. Div listed finally.

See you then.
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:49 - Dec 29 with 639 viewsBlueBadger

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:37 - Dec 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

We've seen it today how 'better' Chambers is. You didn't and still have a cheek to comment about it.

It's telling that most poeple think that Toto's best game in a Town shirt(the dead rubber against Leeds) was was one in which we conceded two goals, Chambers is certainly knocking on and not the player he was but he's still a far better player than Nsiala is. Although Toto does have the advantage that he wasn't a regular pick under a manager who nearly got us promoted to the top flight in his favour.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:51 - Dec 29 with 629 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:49 - Dec 29 by BlueBadger

It's telling that most poeple think that Toto's best game in a Town shirt(the dead rubber against Leeds) was was one in which we conceded two goals, Chambers is certainly knocking on and not the player he was but he's still a far better player than Nsiala is. Although Toto does have the advantage that he wasn't a regular pick under a manager who nearly got us promoted to the top flight in his favour.

We've seen today how 'far better' the defence was with this 'skipper' against the opposition who hadn't scored 5 goals at this levels in many, many years.
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:54 - Dec 29 with 617 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:49 - Dec 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

So your beloved fraud Luke can be trusted then? We've seen it today and spare us your nonsense.

Once again to update you because you seem to not know the facts. We kept the clean sheet against Gillingham with Nsiala in defence. Chambers wasn't even bothered to make a tackle today or organise the defence today.

Nsiala made plenty of mistakes, as you stated in your post. He let one through his legs and cleared one backwards and was bailed out by Will Norris against Gills. Luke Chambers hasn't had to be dragged off the in the first half because his own manager couldn't risk him getting sent off. In that game Chambo's red card was completely unfair, 50/50 with Harrison imo.

As you make yourself sound like such a superfan, I assume you were at Accrington and that alone should've proved that Nsiala wasn't good enough, he was dragged at half time, again.

Chambers has his faults, he is far from a good defender. But he is capable. Nsiala is way off it, the fact that you even compare them shows why so many people on this post have said you talk crap.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:54 - Dec 29 with 619 viewsN2_Blue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:49 - Dec 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

See you then.

Mach, you're upset like a lot of us due to how to how things are going. Ipswich Town isn't good for anyone's health right now nor for the last 15 year's it seems!

Sometimes i quite like your posts and i like your passion but you've lost it a bit here and are not going to come out of this well. I think you'd do yourself a favour to take a few days away from the board and not continue replying to people.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:55 - Dec 29 with 609 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:54 - Dec 29 by N2_Blue

Mach, you're upset like a lot of us due to how to how things are going. Ipswich Town isn't good for anyone's health right now nor for the last 15 year's it seems!

Sometimes i quite like your posts and i like your passion but you've lost it a bit here and are not going to come out of this well. I think you'd do yourself a favour to take a few days away from the board and not continue replying to people.

And who are you?

Just because I dare to criticise the 'skipper'. Spot on.
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:56 - Dec 29 with 603 viewsFixed_It

Not sure calling our players c***s is ever called for, Mach.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:58 - Dec 29 with 597 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:56 - Dec 29 by Fixed_It

Not sure calling our players c***s is ever called for, Mach.

Sometimes it's hard to put it nicely. They're a bunch of mercenaries who live on decent wages and don't do their jobs properly. No excuses for the defenders' 'performance' today.
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:58 - Dec 29 with 594 viewsitfcjoe

Just to clarify, do you think Toto is better than Chambers?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:59 - Dec 29 with 583 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:58 - Dec 29 by itfcjoe

He does Joe... because Toto didn't play today.

One of those mysterious cases where a player becomes better when they don't play.

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 23:02 - Dec 29 with 576 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:58 - Dec 29 by itfcjoe

After today I've got to say I believe that this is the case. You know very well that some people would have made Nsiala a scapegoat if he had played instead of Chambers today.
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 23:04 - Dec 29 with 566 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 23:02 - Dec 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

After today I've got to say I believe that this is the case. You know very well that some people would have made Nsiala a scapegoat if he had played instead of Chambers today.

You either have no eyes or are incredibly stupid. Your getting your hat in the ring for worst football post of the year

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 23:04 - Dec 29 with 564 viewsrexron

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 22:59 - Dec 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

He does Joe... because Toto didn't play today.

One of those mysterious cases where a player becomes better when they don't play.

The point here is that Nsiala get critisiced alot probably fairly, but the "leader" mr fistpump is a very weak player but goes under the fans radar. He really should be gone last summer.

Poll: Who would you prefer as manager for Ipswich Town?

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 23:07 - Dec 29 with 550 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 23:04 - Dec 29 by rexron

The point here is that Nsiala get critisiced alot probably fairly, but the "leader" mr fistpump is a very weak player but goes under the fans radar. He really should be gone last summer.

He has his faults, literally nobody is denying that. Calling him Mr Fist pump is disrespectful, for a player who, whatever you think of his ability, has been a huge leader and good figurehead or this club. That comes from the players themselves. There is a reason he has been captain under every manager.

Selling him last season as we went in to league one, with no leaders except him, would have been madness and you know it

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 23:07 - Dec 29 with 551 viewsN2_Blue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 23:02 - Dec 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

You've totally lost the plot!! Chambers has his faults and i'm no fan but Nsiala is one of the worst Town players I've ever seen in the shirt

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 23:14 - Dec 29 with 536 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 23:04 - Dec 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

You either have no eyes or are incredibly stupid. Your getting your hat in the ring for worst football post of the year

And you silly boy would have been first to bleat that we missed Chambers if he hadn't played today.
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 23:19 - Dec 29 with 528 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 23:14 - Dec 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

And you silly boy would have been first to bleat that we missed Chambers if he hadn't played today.

What does that even mean. Hypothetical rubbish.

So far you have said
Lincoln are a pub team- they aren't because Lincoln city isn't a pub
Toto is better than Chambers- Which you haven't provided evidence for apart from using todays game where the whole team was at fault, at the full backs were probably worse than the centre backs.

Sit down have a cuppa and reflect on what you have said. Then get somebody to put the toys back in your pram and tuck you in to bed.

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 23:20 - Dec 29 with 524 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 23:19 - Dec 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

What does that even mean. Hypothetical rubbish.

So far you have said
Lincoln are a pub team- they aren't because Lincoln city isn't a pub
Toto is better than Chambers- Which you haven't provided evidence for apart from using todays game where the whole team was at fault, at the full backs were probably worse than the centre backs.

Sit down have a cuppa and reflect on what you have said. Then get somebody to put the toys back in your pram and tuck you in to bed.

Anything else ?
Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 23:22 - Dec 29 with 519 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Luke Chambers - the skipper, the lovable one, the leader etc etc on 23:20 - Dec 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

Anything else ?

Coming from you who is having a temper tantrum. Ahahaha

I think one person has agreed with this post. Good work mate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024