Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huntingdon a14 00:09 - Dec 23 with 3266 viewsjeera

Is there some kind of national traffic cone competition I am unaware of?

Been through tonight for the first time in ages and I genuinely didn't know where the hell I was going at one point.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Huntingdon a14 on 15:44 - Dec 23 with 818 viewsjeera

Huntingdon a14 on 10:03 - Dec 23 by factual_blue

*Abuse reported*

I have also referred your post to the organisations who investigate these things.

And you are a liar and a sh!t stirrer.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Huntingdon a14 on 22:30 - Dec 23 with 766 viewsTrequartista

The A14 doesn't go through Huntingdon which might account for your disorientation.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Huntingdon a14 on 22:50 - Dec 23 with 759 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Huntingdon a14 on 09:31 - Dec 23 by Mullet

I'm dreading the journey now. It's bad enough usually, let alone this time of year.

On a serious note, how likely is it to cause issues from that direction? I'm guessing it's signposted fairly well?

There is nothing to dread. You'll find it a breeze compared to the last couple of years. Your join the new road before Brampton Hut and simply follow the signs for A14, missing out Huntingdon.

Still in 40mph roadworks from roughly Cambridge Services for about eight miles but a big improvement from three weeks ago.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 22:51]

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Huntingdon a14 on 22:57 - Dec 23 with 755 viewsstrikalite

Went to watch my mates lad play at Histon Town a while back, after the game, got back to the roundabout, went clockwise round it(obviously :))and no sign for A14(W)just a sign saying road closed, drove around it twice slowly, pitch black as hardly any lighting....only sign for A14(E)....so ended up in Cambridge and took another hour to get back to P'Boro..

ShamBALLS!
Huntingdon a14 on 23:44 - Dec 23 with 747 viewsjeera

Huntingdon a14 on 22:30 - Dec 23 by Trequartista

The A14 doesn't go through Huntingdon which might account for your disorientation.

It does now!

You know what I mean.

Huntingdon a14 on 23:45 - Dec 23 with 745 viewsjeera

Huntingdon a14 on 12:00 - Dec 23 by Mullet

This is why we downvote you

I think I'm funny.

Huntingdon a14 on 23:57 - Dec 23 with 740 viewsTrequartista

Huntingdon a14 on 23:44 - Dec 23 by jeera

It does now!

You know what I mean.

It's still the A604 to me :-)

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Huntingdon a14 on 13:08 - Dec 24 with 684 viewsLeaky

Huntingdon a14 on 09:31 - Dec 23 by Mullet

I'm dreading the journey now. It's bad enough usually, let alone this time of year.

On a serious note, how likely is it to cause issues from that direction? I'm guessing it's signposted fairly well?

It's an excellent road cuts my journey time from Ellington to Papworth Hospital from 11/2 hours to 35 minutes
Login to get fewer ads

Huntingdon a14 on 13:31 - Dec 24 with 676 viewsEwan_Oozami

Huntingdon a14 on 08:23 - Dec 23 by Ely_Blue

I had to drive from Ely up to Grantham last week on Monday morning and where I would normally cut across country and join the A14 somewhere near St Ives I didn’t dare risk it for fear of the hassle it would cause when I had never driven on the new road yet, I ended up driving the horrid cross country route to Peterborough (including the horrid Ramsey 40 foot road) just to avoid the A14 all together

Yep, I've been doing that route from Newmarket to avoid the night closures to get to youngest Oozami who's at Nottingham Trent - that Ramsey 40 Foot road is terrifying, 50 mph dead straight (ok, one slight bend) with water on the left going west - reminds me of the Grimpen Mire or Dead Marshes.....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Huntingdon a14 on 14:20 - Dec 24 with 659 viewsEly_Blue

Huntingdon a14 on 13:31 - Dec 24 by Ewan_Oozami

Yep, I've been doing that route from Newmarket to avoid the night closures to get to youngest Oozami who's at Nottingham Trent - that Ramsey 40 Foot road is terrifying, 50 mph dead straight (ok, one slight bend) with water on the left going west - reminds me of the Grimpen Mire or Dead Marshes.....

It scares the living hell out of me driving that road on a dry summers day in July let alone a grey damp slightly dark day in December. if only the road surface were somewhat evn and the lorries didnt drive down it in the middle of the road coming in the opposite direction

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Huntingdon a14 on 14:21 - Dec 24 with 658 viewshoppy

Huntingdon a14 on 09:36 - Dec 23 by jeera

Obviously I had a sneaky look underneath when the owner wasn't looking.

It might have seemed a bit weird if I been spotted.

Even since that warning you had from the RSPCA?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Huntingdon a14 on 14:53 - Dec 24 with 649 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Huntingdon a14 on 14:21 - Dec 24 by hoppy

Even since that warning you had from the RSPCA?

Highly polished shoes. That's the answer.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Huntingdon a14 on 10:25 - Dec 27 with 526 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I’ve never known signposting to be so poor. Drove back that way last night - signs contradicted each other so it’s a complete gamble at guessing which way to go. Very dangerous especially at this time of year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024