Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Election result prediction 07:58 - Nov 22 with 24817 viewsBluefish

BoJo to have a majority of 42

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Election result prediction on 17:09 - Nov 22 with 2362 viewscaught-in-limbo

UK democracy is a farce and has been for decades but people are only just waking up to the fact.

The population will be manipulated into a result leading to a hung parliament and plenty more chaotic nonsense from Westminster - most probably leading to a government of national unity and with it yet another leader unelected by the general public.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2019 17:28]

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Election result prediction on 17:11 - Nov 22 with 2360 viewsDarth_Koont

Election result prediction on 17:01 - Nov 22 by caught-in-limbo

You are CIL vintage 2010, and I claim my 5€

You are me on LSD.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2019 17:12]

Pronouns: He/Him

Election result prediction on 17:42 - Nov 22 with 2313 viewsGlasgowBlue

Election result prediction on 16:49 - Nov 22 by monytowbray

I eagerly await the day you two get drunk together and give each other a handjob in a hot tub.

Been there. Done that

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Election result prediction on 17:51 - Nov 22 with 2311 viewsvapour_trail

Election result prediction on 09:24 - Nov 22 by Guthrum

Con 295
Lab 220
LibDem 55
SNP 51
Sinn Fein 7
DUP 7
Ind 5
Plaid 4
SDLP 3
Green 2
BP 1

55 lib dems. That’s as wide of the mark as you’ve ever been on here I reckon guthers.

Tory majority of 30-40. Britain a laughing stock.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Election result prediction on 17:53 - Nov 22 with 2309 viewsvapour_trail

Election result prediction on 13:35 - Nov 22 by SuperKieranMcKenna

THIS!!!!

Tractorboyjames.

It speaks.

Election result prediction on 17:57 - Nov 22 with 2302 viewsvapour_trail

Election result prediction on 14:26 - Nov 22 by baxterbasics

Woke Labour. Putting off the traditional working class base - the Sun readers and the Wetherspooners.

Popular however with 16 to 30 yr olds, middle class luvvies, ethnic minorities and intersectional trans activists.

Glasgowblue, you must have missed this post. You lead in rejecting this sort of nonsense so expect you will want to show the way here.

Election result prediction on 18:39 - Nov 22 with 2261 viewsDarth_Koont

Election result prediction on 17:53 - Nov 22 by vapour_trail

Tractorboyjames.

It speaks.

Is that a first?

I've been a great fan of his downvotes over the year(s).

(Edit: No, I see he's written more sporadically. And some decent stuff too. James! Let's talk.)
[Post edited 22 Nov 2019 18:42]

Election result prediction on 18:39 - Nov 22 with 2260 viewssaxon

Election result prediction on 09:06 - Nov 22 by GlasgowBlue

This is typical of a few constituency polls I have seen.

Brexit party take votes off Labour allowing the Tories to come through the middle.

Telephone polls - via landline when an increasing number of younger people may only have mobile phones, and often conducted during hours when working people are not at home to answer phones anyway - are always going to struggle to produce a truly representative sample. Almost always overly skewed towards older people, and in particular those who are not economically active.
Login to get fewer ads

Election result prediction on 18:42 - Nov 22 with 2252 viewsvapour_trail

Election result prediction on 18:39 - Nov 22 by saxon

Telephone polls - via landline when an increasing number of younger people may only have mobile phones, and often conducted during hours when working people are not at home to answer phones anyway - are always going to struggle to produce a truly representative sample. Almost always overly skewed towards older people, and in particular those who are not economically active.

All well and good, but zed apart, does anyone really not think johnson will get a majority? I think he’s home hosed and heading for five years of fcking us all royally.

Election result prediction on 18:47 - Nov 22 with 2240 viewsPJH

Election result prediction on 18:42 - Nov 22 by vapour_trail

All well and good, but zed apart, does anyone really not think johnson will get a majority? I think he’s home hosed and heading for five years of fcking us all royally.

I am very much hoping that he does not get a majority for the reason that you say but also it would be amusing seeing him grovelling to try and get one or more of the lesser parties to prop him up as Cameron and Terry May have done before him.
Election result prediction on 18:49 - Nov 22 with 2234 viewsDarth_Koont

Election result prediction on 18:42 - Nov 22 by vapour_trail

I think they'll be the biggest party obvs. But hoping that there's some form of Rebel Alliance that can create a majority.

Even though I'm 2019 Labour or SNP by nature I'm not entirely adverse to the LibDems joining the party if it helps form some sort of consensus in the country.

I'm not sure the UK's political divisions are so extreme once you take populist neoliberal loons out of the picture. I think 95% of the country could certainly share a pint and most values too.

Election result prediction on 18:51 - Nov 22 with 2231 viewsjeera

Election result prediction on 14:26 - Nov 22 by baxterbasics

Woke Labour. Putting off the traditional working class base - the Sun readers and the Wetherspooners.

Popular however with 16 to 30 yr olds, middle class luvvies, ethnic minorities and intersectional trans activists.

What a douche.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Election result prediction on 18:59 - Nov 22 with 2219 viewsvapour_trail

Election result prediction on 18:49 - Nov 22 by Darth_Koont

I think they'll be the biggest party obvs. But hoping that there's some form of Rebel Alliance that can create a majority.

Even though I'm 2019 Labour or SNP by nature I'm not entirely adverse to the LibDems joining the party if it helps form some sort of consensus in the country.

I'm not sure the UK's political divisions are so extreme once you take populist neoliberal loons out of the picture. I think 95% of the country could certainly share a pint and most values too.

To your last point I most certainly don't think that.

And I’m convinced Johnson will get his majority relatively comfortably.

Election result prediction on 19:05 - Nov 22 with 2213 viewsjeera

Election result prediction on 18:59 - Nov 22 by vapour_trail

Unfortunately I agree with you on that. But then I probably would, what with the headaches I've had the past few weeks.

I also see the Tories taking this quite easily, but for all the wrong reasons.

We already know a good half of the population have feck all in the way of morals, not just from the referendum and other past voting patterns, but from the crap we all see on a daily basis.

It's a strong tide to swim against.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Election result prediction on 19:14 - Nov 22 with 2199 viewsjas0999

Similar position as we are now. Tories will win but both they and a Labour to lose a seat or two. Lib Dem’s to gain along with SNP.
Election result prediction on 19:17 - Nov 22 with 2191 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Election result prediction on 16:33 - Nov 22 by GlasgowBlue

Swwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrve!

Now remember. After December 12 we will all be here as a support group for you mate.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2019 16:35]

What about those upset Liberal voters like yourself?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Election result prediction on 19:19 - Nov 22 with 2188 viewsDarth_Koont

Election result prediction on 18:59 - Nov 22 by vapour_trail

Really?

I think most people share most values. How it's expressed is a completely different matter of course.

Re: the majority, I think a lot is going to depend on whether the LibDems and their voters see a Labour-led government or a Tory government as the way forward. And then it's a question of for the country or their party.

There's still a long way to go, I feel.

Election result prediction on 19:20 - Nov 22 with 2182 viewsDarth_Koont

Election result prediction on 19:17 - Nov 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

What about those upset Liberal voters like yourself?

GB will be utterly destroyed by a Conservative win ...

Election result prediction on 19:29 - Nov 22 with 2166 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Election result prediction on 19:20 - Nov 22 by Darth_Koont

GB will be utterly destroyed by a Conservative win ...

I think it briefly slipped his mind when replying to Dollers!

Election result prediction on 20:20 - Nov 22 with 2127 viewskeighleyblue

Election result prediction on 08:16 - Nov 22 by Bluefish

A lot of places were still anti tory back then and no matter what happened would just vote for labour. The brexit stance has superceded that now and i am not convinced his stance of throwing money at everything in the country hasn't helped him along either. 2017 was JC convincing us he isnt a radical as feared, now he is saying he is extra radical

Time will tell but i have never known the north to be this openly tory.

what utter tosh. You might like to think otherwise, Tory boy, but the Labour vote is unwavering in my part of the country.
Election result prediction on 22:06 - Nov 22 with 2095 viewsBluefish

Election result prediction on 20:20 - Nov 22 by keighleyblue

what utter tosh. You might like to think otherwise, Tory boy, but the Labour vote is unwavering in my part of the country.

But you lot can't spell X so it won't matter

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Election result prediction on 22:19 - Nov 22 with 2092 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Election result prediction on 22:06 - Nov 22 by Bluefish

But you lot can't spell X so it won't matter

Your avatar took one hell of a beating tonight fishers but don't worry Glassers is arranging a support group and comfort pets.

Election result prediction on 06:35 - Nov 23 with 2013 viewsGaryCooper

Election result prediction on 18:49 - Nov 22 by Darth_Koont

'm not sure the UK's political divisions are so extreme once you take populist neoliberal loons out of the picture. I think 95% of the country could certainly share a pint and most values too.

I couldn't agree more.
Election result prediction on 08:09 - Nov 23 with 1981 viewsm14_blue

Election result prediction on 08:16 - Nov 22 by Bluefish

A lot of places were still anti tory back then and no matter what happened would just vote for labour. The brexit stance has superceded that now and i am not convinced his stance of throwing money at everything in the country hasn't helped him along either. 2017 was JC convincing us he isnt a radical as feared, now he is saying he is extra radical

Time will tell but i have never known the north to be this openly tory.

‘The North’ is not one homogenous place.

I’m not sure what part of the north you’re from but my bit certainly doesn’t feel any more Tory than at any other point in recent history.
Election result prediction on 22:04 - Nov 23 with 1905 viewsgazzer1999

Election result prediction on 08:11 - Nov 22 by Dubtractor

2 things.

I vote Labour and haven't had a paid for hair cut in over 15 years - Labour voters obviously don't have hair cuts.

On your last point - loads of people DID vote for JC in 2017, why would that have changed?

Yeah, especially as not only am I going to get my student loan paid off but now free broadband, a 4 day week, free prescriptions, free dental checks and a stake in the company I work for. And guess what you lot on here are going to be paying for it, whats not to like?.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024