Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Election 23:11 - Nov 21 with 991 viewsSergio

After the FA Cup victory I thought I would have a look at the TWTD forum but there are more threads on the Election than the footie!

Having taken a closer look at the Election threads these are dominated by those with a Labour/Lid Dems persuasion. With the Tories polling at 40%+ in the polls I thought how can this be??? Then it dawned on me...… they must be at work!!!!
TWTD Election on 23:33 - Nov 21 with 950 viewsSwansea_Blue

Very good. The answer is probably more straightfroward than that (given that retired people are far more likely to vote Tory, for example). I suspect there are many people who vote Tory who are simply embarrassed to admit that they do. And who can blame them. But it's a free world though and all that.

When we've had polls on here the Tory votes are in the majority or at least on par with Labour. A large amount of what the Tories do at the moment is simply indefensible though, so I'm not surprised the sensible ones don't try to defend it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

TWTD Election on 23:43 - Nov 21 with 936 viewsRocky

Ah ok. The Tories are hard at work and the rest of us are lazy do nothing b'stards.
Apologies for finding the time to answer.
TWTD Election on 00:39 - Nov 22 with 914 viewsBlueBadger

TWTD Election on 23:33 - Nov 21 by Swansea_Blue

Very good. The answer is probably more straightfroward than that (given that retired people are far more likely to vote Tory, for example). I suspect there are many people who vote Tory who are simply embarrassed to admit that they do. And who can blame them. But it's a free world though and all that.

When we've had polls on here the Tory votes are in the majority or at least on par with Labour. A large amount of what the Tories do at the moment is simply indefensible though, so I'm not surprised the sensible ones don't try to defend it.

If the sensible ones still vote for them, they're not that sensible.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

TWTD Election on 04:03 - Nov 22 with 879 viewsallezlesbleus

Whilst I am certainly not a big Conservative fan, it would appear that a lot of the Labour supporters on here are already on the 32 hour week.

Either that or they work in the Public Sector, where their bosses don't seem to care if they spend all of their working hours on the TWTD forum.
TWTD Election on 07:27 - Nov 22 with 813 viewsWeWereZombies

TWTD Election on 23:43 - Nov 21 by Rocky

Ah ok. The Tories are hard at work and the rest of us are lazy do nothing b'stards.
Apologies for finding the time to answer.

I took it to mean that the Conservative voters are 'at work', i.e. sitting at a desk and getting paid whilst posting on this forum...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

TWTD Election on 08:59 - Nov 22 with 764 viewsGeoffSentence

The answer is in your question.

40% is a minority.

Tories can't do maths.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024