Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? 23:20 - Nov 13 with 5377 viewsjasondozzell

With Ox game off?
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 14:35 - Nov 17 with 686 viewsParisBlue

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 15:03 - Nov 14 by YarraBlue

Home town is Hitchin, watched them hundreds of times and have great memories of the place, and the team.

Doesn't take vast amounts of mental agility to differentiate between a non league team playing in front of 400-500 people and a premier league side with however many thousands they get.

Similar problem with my home town team Horsham though I've satisfied myself it's a different shade of yellow. Currently top of the league, new ground and a proper set of supporters named "The Lardy Boys" with songs such as "No surrender to the low fat spread" and "give me lard in my heart give me Horsham". Bonkers the lot of them....I must visit again soon.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 17:23 - Nov 17 with 636 viewsYarraBlue

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 16:58 - Nov 14 by ITFC_Forever

Guy in question is one of the most intelligent people I know, graduated from London School of Economics with a first and is a director of a economic research institute which advise the government and often have their experts (including him) on the news discussing the economic matters of the day.

And he won't entertain the thought of going to watch Hitchin, even though he lives less than a 5 minute walk away from their ground. Funny how football affects us all....

Fair enough. Shame though, he's missing a wonderful old non-league ground, a decent club that try to play decent football, a good natured crowd, and a cheap pint in the bar.

Like you say though, funny how football affects people.
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 22:36 - Nov 17 with 597 viewsallezlesbleus

Went to Needham Market. Lively flare up at the end with a red card. Went to watch Holbrook this morning and saw my 2nd red card of the weekend!
Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 22:41 - Nov 17 with 594 viewsjaykay

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 09:10 - Nov 14 by portmanking

How Morsley has managed to wh0re himself around Suffolk's non-league scene as a 'manager' I'll never know. Crikey I've got some dressing room stories from pals that have played under him...

As for this weekend, I'll be at Whitton Vs Stowmarket.

err money.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 23:23 - Nov 17 with 582 viewsBLUEBEAT

Watched Soham Town Rangers v Fulbourn Institute

Home side won 8-0

They meet in the cup next week. I wonder who will win that!

Poll: W or W

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 07:26 - Nov 18 with 542 viewsTractorCam

Anyone going to a non league game this weekend? on 23:23 - Nov 17 by BLUEBEAT

Watched Soham Town Rangers v Fulbourn Institute

Home side won 8-0

They meet in the cup next week. I wonder who will win that!

I wonder how many changes Soham will make.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024