Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) 08:28 - Oct 30 with 7353 viewsCOYBitfc

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 15:22 - Oct 30 with 589 viewsJ2BLUE

Although plenty about Corbyn is true, the smear campaigns are succeeding fantastically. I told someone earlier I wouldn't vote Tory and they said "You can't be voting for Corbyn, he's vile". I asked how. Apparently he allowed Shamima Begum to return to the UK.

*facepalm*

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 15:23 - Oct 30 with 581 viewsSpruceMoose

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 15:22 - Oct 30 by J2BLUE

Although plenty about Corbyn is true, the smear campaigns are succeeding fantastically. I told someone earlier I wouldn't vote Tory and they said "You can't be voting for Corbyn, he's vile". I asked how. Apparently he allowed Shamima Begum to return to the UK.

*facepalm*

I'm sorry, but they're deeply stupid and intellectually lazy if they think that. There's no other polite way to describe it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 15:24 - Oct 30 with 580 viewsDarth_Koont

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 15:00 - Oct 30 by longtimefan

I think you’ll find that opinion is only shared by loyal Corbynites. Refusing the card vote to clarify the vote was the giveaway.

That's the straw you want to hold onto?

There was a clear majority in favour.

Pronouns: He/Him

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 15:30 - Oct 30 with 567 viewsJ2BLUE

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 15:23 - Oct 30 by SpruceMoose

I'm sorry, but they're deeply stupid and intellectually lazy if they think that. There's no other polite way to describe it.

They aren't stupid but they don't pay much attention to politics and spend a lot of time on Facebook...

I suspect it was some sort of meme.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 15:32 - Oct 30 with 562 viewsSpruceMoose

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 15:30 - Oct 30 by J2BLUE

They aren't stupid but they don't pay much attention to politics and spend a lot of time on Facebook...

I suspect it was some sort of meme.

But it rather bovine, to just consume information that is put in front of you without being remotely critical of it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 16:51 - Oct 30 with 521 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 15:23 - Oct 30 by SpruceMoose

I struggle to understand how people do not get the following:

1) People running media get to vote too
2) One party will be suit their needs better
3) It therefore makes sense to use their media to promote the outcome that they want

It's a bit like me wanting to go on a date with a lovely girl I have got to know and then listening to the psycho down the pub that she left, because he's saying she's a bitch. Yet I am supposed to abandon everything I have learned myself for the views of someone who is clearly biased and has a vested interest.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 17:56 - Oct 30 with 492 viewsjas0999

Putting Corbyn in charge of this Government would be disastrous (n/t) on 08:34 - Oct 30 by homer_123

This election is like choosing between Hurst, Keane and Jewell.

Tough indeed!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024