Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS. Tories have been hitting the comic sans..... 18:55 - Oct 22 with 2210 viewsDubtractor

Some amusing replies.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

FFS. Tories have been hitting the comic sans..... on 20:23 - Oct 22 with 607 viewsSpruceMoose

FFS. Tories have been hitting the comic sans..... on 20:22 - Oct 22 by JakeITFC

No, it’s like someone putting dog shiit on the floor deliberately for me to stand in and then I decide to smear dog shiit all over my house and then sending dog shiit to everybody I know in the post for a good laugh.

And that makes dog sh!t looked upon fondly as a message?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

FFS. Tories have been hitting the comic sans..... on 20:24 - Oct 22 with 600 viewsJakeITFC

FFS. Tories have been hitting the comic sans..... on 20:23 - Oct 22 by SpruceMoose

And that makes dog sh!t looked upon fondly as a message?

Either way everyone is covered in dog shiit.
FFS. Tories have been hitting the comic sans..... on 20:31 - Oct 22 with 592 viewsfooters

FFS. Tories have been hitting the comic sans..... on 20:24 - Oct 22 by JakeITFC

"I remember looking at a dog-sh1t on the pavement and I suddenly realized, there it is-this is what life is like." - Francis Bacon (artist, not philosopher, obviously)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

FFS. Tories have been hitting the comic sans..... on 22:13 - Oct 22 with 555 viewsDubtractor

FFS. Tories have been hitting the comic sans..... on 20:24 - Oct 22 by JakeITFC

That's a perfect brexit analogy if ever I heard one.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

FFS. Tories have been hitting the comic sans..... on 22:33 - Oct 22 with 542 viewsSwansea_Blue

FFS. Tories have been hitting the comic sans..... on 18:57 - Oct 22 by JakeITFC

This is their plan - make the tweets really bad so people on the left quote reply to criticise.

Hired a firm from an election in Australia to carry it out.

Not just tweets. Distraction, lies and more distraction. That’s the game plan. And it works; most of the press and public fall for it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

FFS. Tories have been hitting the comic sans..... on 22:42 - Oct 22 with 535 viewsDubtractor

FFS. Tories have been hitting the comic sans..... on 22:33 - Oct 22 by Swansea_Blue

Not just tweets. Distraction, lies and more distraction. That’s the game plan. And it works; most of the press and public fall for it.

STOP CALLING ME THICK!

FFS. Tories have been hitting the comic sans..... on 12:31 - Oct 23 with 444 viewsjeera

FFS. Tories have been hitting the comic sans..... on 19:41 - Oct 22 by BlueBadger

That they're inept and half-arsed?

You do realise that 'marketing' is supposed to make you look NOT inept and half-arsed, right?
come on, it's not hard, otherwise Dolly wouldn't be able to make a living doing it.

I don't think Jake is endorsing it, just noting that it has effect.

And it will appeal to many of the donuts who already buy into the 'Get It Done' thought.

Let's face it, most of the adverts we hate the most are the most effective.

Feck, I hate this world at times.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024