Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? 09:09 - Oct 15 with 676 viewswkj

Badly designed websites are quite fun to stumble across from time to time and I am sure some will be familiar with this example.

https://www.lingscars.com/

Amazingly chaotic, and a great use of Boris Johnson holding a sign saying "Brexit Risk Free".

The real hidden gem of this website is the source code. Ctrl+U and a short scroll down will reveal the sheer magic of why this badly designed website, is actually quite brilliant.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2019 9:10]

"EDIT: If you're a big jizzface and don't like wine, use stock and lemon juice. In fact, don't even bother, just have a ready meal and a long hard look in the mirror." - Dyland
Poll: Quickfire Round: Which is correct for tonight
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 09:12 - Oct 15 with 656 viewshampstead_blue

I've heard of this person before. She's a bit of a cult hero I think.

Poll: Toto coming off - sent off or subbed

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 09:28 - Oct 15 with 613 viewsStokieBlue

Nice.

I think it's about time for ascii art to make a comeback.

SB

“You may not feel outstandingly robust, but if you are an average-sized adult you will contain within your modest frame no less than 7 X 10^18 joules of potential energy—enough to explode with the force of thirty very large hydrogen bombs, assuming you knew how to liberate it and really wished to make a point."

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 09:33 - Oct 15 with 597 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ha, nice!

Poll: What player was the poorer of these two

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 10:37 - Oct 15 with 527 viewswkj

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 09:12 - Oct 15 by hampstead_blue

I've heard of this person before. She's a bit of a cult hero I think.

I knew she was familiar

"EDIT: If you're a big jizzface and don't like wine, use stock and lemon juice. In fact, don't even bother, just have a ready meal and a long hard look in the mirror." - Dyland

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 10:41 - Oct 15 with 512 viewshampstead_blue

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 10:37 - Oct 15 by wkj

I knew she was familiar

Great spot!

That's where I've seen her before. I think the website is here style.

Poll: Toto coming off - sent off or subbed

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 10:49 - Oct 15 with 493 viewsStokieBlue

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 10:41 - Oct 15 by hampstead_blue

Great spot!

That's where I've seen her before. I think the website is here style.

SB

“You may not feel outstandingly robust, but if you are an average-sized adult you will contain within your modest frame no less than 7 X 10^18 joules of potential energy—enough to explode with the force of thirty very large hydrogen bombs, assuming you knew how to liberate it and really wished to make a point."

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 15:28 - Oct 15 with 381 viewswkj

Joys of the internet: Badly designed website... or is it? on 10:49 - Oct 15 by StokieBlue

SB

I must admit I was more moved by this than I ever was by GoCompare.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020