Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... 15:13 - Sep 30 with 4665 viewsSitfcB

What time are you leaving?

Maps on my phone says 4hrs 44mins and that’s this time of day...

Saturday mornings are obviously quieter so say it’ll be 4hrs 20mins?

Believe we are planning to leave at 7am.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 19:43 - Sep 30 with 826 viewsSwansea_Blue

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:40 - Sep 30 by footers

What use is a computer in the rain?

OP - how long it will take you depends on the speed you are planning to travel at. Please advise.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 16:40]

Better than a PC innit. Bound to be.

I don’t even know where Fleetwood is 😂

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 19:43 - Sep 30 with 825 viewspimballwizard

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 18:56 - Sep 30 by Trequartista

Only needed if going via Buckingham.

You can go your own way.
For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 20:49 - Sep 30 with 780 viewsbluesatin

Early Friday morning
For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 20:55 - Sep 30 with 776 viewsblueislander

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 19:43 - Sep 30 by pimballwizard

You can go your own way.

Don’t stop.
For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 08:26 - Oct 1 with 684 viewsoncebluealwaysblue

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 17:55 - Sep 30 by Stourbridgeblue

If you're coming up the M6 there's a few 50mph average speed check sections through roadworks to factor in. Might be worth going A1/ M62.

I live in Preston and do the commute back to the motherland on a regular basis. You want to leave a good 5.5 hours to be safe. I'd also advise the A1 then M62 all way until you hit the M61. Takes the unpredictability of the M6 out of the equation
For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 10:42 - Oct 1 with 648 viewslinhdi

For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 08:26 - Oct 1 by oncebluealwaysblue

I live in Preston and do the commute back to the motherland on a regular basis. You want to leave a good 5.5 hours to be safe. I'd also advise the A1 then M62 all way until you hit the M61. Takes the unpredictability of the M6 out of the equation

Thanks! That's consistent with the suggestions in the ITFC away guide (5 hours + allow 1 extra, A1 /M62 route preferred). Local knowledge always helpful!!!
For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 11:56 - Oct 1 with 624 viewsSamWhiteUK

In case you weren't aware, Google Maps on a PC browser allows you to input the date and time you'll be traveling and it'll tell you the estimated time based on typical traffic at that time/day
For those driving to Fleetwood from Ipswich... on 16:44 - Oct 1 with 574 viewsBlue_Moses

Leaving at 5am. Under 5 hours is fantasy land, took me 5.5 hours to get to Manchester the past two times I've driven up. I reckon 6 pkus any time stopping off on the way.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024