Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... 13:38 - Sep 30 with 4719 viewsKieran_Knows

... due to that drunk-drive crash last week.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 16:20 - Sep 30 with 1309 viewsBryanPlug

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 15:59 - Sep 30 by Ely_Blue

By all accounts this was not just “a few beers” the bill was into the thousands and there is talk of drugs too

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 16:24 - Sep 30 with 1286 viewsEly_Blue

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 16:19 - Sep 30 by chicoazul

What a stupid post.

Why? The guy is a complete moron, one for his behaviour on that night (can you imagine if that were chambers?) secondly he is s complete tool of a footballer who spends more time whinging and complaining to the referee than he does playing football

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 16:27 - Sep 30 with 1278 viewsEly_Blue

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 16:20 - Sep 30 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

I want to know how the Fck they are getting away with “being helped and rehabilitated back into the team” if that was anyone else in a normal job it would be summary dismissal probably on grounds of gross misconduct

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 16:44 - Sep 30 with 1244 viewsMullet

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 16:27 - Sep 30 by Ely_Blue

I want to know how the Fck they are getting away with “being helped and rehabilitated back into the team” if that was anyone else in a normal job it would be summary dismissal probably on grounds of gross misconduct

Because football teams will employ sex offenders, killers and all sorts after their time has been served. If they don't, someone else will.

I'm keen to know if jail time is possible for either driver, or even likely, but regardless they will be back playing football before too long except for Keogh who has just flushed his reputation down the toilet and the twilight season of his career.

Out of all of them if he was lining up any sort of coaching job after Derby, that might be have gone and with it the rest of career ironically enough.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 16:45 - Sep 30 with 1238 viewswkj

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 16:44 - Sep 30 by Mullet

Because football teams will employ sex offenders, killers and all sorts after their time has been served. If they don't, someone else will.

I'm keen to know if jail time is possible for either driver, or even likely, but regardless they will be back playing football before too long except for Keogh who has just flushed his reputation down the toilet and the twilight season of his career.

Out of all of them if he was lining up any sort of coaching job after Derby, that might be have gone and with it the rest of career ironically enough.

It needs to be more than a slap of the wrist for sure. The fact someone didn't end up dead in that mangled mess is the most luck they should be afforded.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 16:58 - Sep 30 with 1214 viewspatrickswell

A driving ban could be possible I guess. As for jail time, I don’t know but Keogh could be checking his rights to sue. It depends on whether a court judges that he knew the risk by getting in a car with someone who was demonstrably over the limit.
Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 17:11 - Sep 30 with 1193 viewsLDNBlue

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 16:58 - Sep 30 by patrickswell

A driving ban could be possible I guess. As for jail time, I don’t know but Keogh could be checking his rights to sue. It depends on whether a court judges that he knew the risk by getting in a car with someone who was demonstrably over the limit.

He was supposedly sitting sideways on a big pile of kit, hence the injuries that he's got. That being the case I doubt he'd get anything.

Lawrence and Bennett drove back to Lawence's house before the realised they'd left Keogh out cold in the other car too. There's a voice message knocking around from someone at Blackburn with the details.
Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 20:14 - Sep 30 with 1056 viewsbrogansnose

I'm left to wonder what the club were doing in this instance. I'm not trying to take away the individuals personal responsibility here but they were clearly aware that players would be over the limit and no one said to their assets, ' Oi, you're pi$$ed, get in the cab dickwad.' Going on from that, do the club need to pay their wages while they're off work given the circumstances because if not then they are really lucky bambino's. I'm damn certain that I wouldn't pay them.
Login to get fewer ads

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 20:16 - Sep 30 with 1046 viewsSpruceMoose

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 17:11 - Sep 30 by LDNBlue

He was supposedly sitting sideways on a big pile of kit, hence the injuries that he's got. That being the case I doubt he'd get anything.

Lawrence and Bennett drove back to Lawence's house before the realised they'd left Keogh out cold in the other car too. There's a voice message knocking around from someone at Blackburn with the details.

I knew footballers were thick, but these two are seemingly bovine.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 20:18 - Sep 30 with 1045 viewsMullet

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 20:14 - Sep 30 by brogansnose

I'm left to wonder what the club were doing in this instance. I'm not trying to take away the individuals personal responsibility here but they were clearly aware that players would be over the limit and no one said to their assets, ' Oi, you're pi$$ed, get in the cab dickwad.' Going on from that, do the club need to pay their wages while they're off work given the circumstances because if not then they are really lucky bambino's. I'm damn certain that I wouldn't pay them.

I assume they're insured up to their bumholes for wages so they probably don't care.

Totally agree though mate. It's all kinds of wrong. If it were my club, I'd shun those players forever more.

From what I gather they slipped away and just carried on. But also, they're grown men and should take the pinch like grown men too.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 20:18 - Sep 30 with 1045 viewsSpruceMoose

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 20:14 - Sep 30 by brogansnose

I'm amazed that clubs don't have a few staff on hand to act as 'minders'. What other business lets their multi million pound assets float around in public with no oversight, especially when those assets seemingly have the level of intelligence found on used bogroll?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 20:29 - Sep 30 with 1018 viewsbrogansnose

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 20:18 - Sep 30 by SpruceMoose

I'm amazed that clubs don't have a few staff on hand to act as 'minders'. What other business lets their multi million pound assets float around in public with no oversight, especially when those assets seemingly have the level of intelligence found on used bogroll?

Exactly, they've got people to lay their kit out, basically dress them, but on a works do let them get muntered and drive.

Does make you wonder what the culture is behind the scenes at Derby and perhaps points to why they continually fail.
Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 20:31 - Sep 30 with 1007 viewsSpruceMoose

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 20:29 - Sep 30 by brogansnose

Exactly, they've got people to lay their kit out, basically dress them, but on a works do let them get muntered and drive.

Does make you wonder what the culture is behind the scenes at Derby and perhaps points to why they continually fail.

Judging from those Snapchat videos it's the banta boyz on steroids, verging on hostile work environment.

Too much cash, too removed from reality, too much time on their hands and not enough intelligence.

I have zero sympathy for anyone involved in this, especially the club.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 20:32]

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 20:33 - Sep 30 with 989 viewsbrogansnose

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 20:18 - Sep 30 by Mullet

I assume they're insured up to their bumholes for wages so they probably don't care.

Totally agree though mate. It's all kinds of wrong. If it were my club, I'd shun those players forever more.

From what I gather they slipped away and just carried on. But also, they're grown men and should take the pinch like grown men too.

..................all about the right characters. Like I said to Moose, makes you wonder what its like behind the scenes.
Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 21:01 - Sep 30 with 948 viewsArnieM

At 33yrs of age and with the Triade injury, he’s finished frankly.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 21:02 - Sep 30 with 944 viewsChurchman

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 16:58 - Sep 30 by patrickswell

Given it’s a career ending injury it may end up in him trying to sue them for loss of earnings. Who knows - I’ve no idea how the law stands and we don’t know who decided what. What an embarrassing shambles. I remember when Chopra was messing about and others come to that, how badly it reflected on the club and how sickened I felt paying money to watch such people. Goodness knows how Derby fans feel. Mind you, with their sense of entitlement I suspect they may demand the transfer window opens in October especially for them so they can sign three Premier League replacements.

Back to reality I don’t have a shred of sympathy for the people concerned or Derby. I hope they get relegated. These were not ‘young men making a mistake’, but adults making more than one choice that got them to where they are now. Idiots. I just hope the lesson sticks with a one or two other footballers
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 21:13]
Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 21:58 - Sep 30 with 887 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 21:02 - Sep 30 by Churchman

Given it’s a career ending injury it may end up in him trying to sue them for loss of earnings. Who knows - I’ve no idea how the law stands and we don’t know who decided what. What an embarrassing shambles. I remember when Chopra was messing about and others come to that, how badly it reflected on the club and how sickened I felt paying money to watch such people. Goodness knows how Derby fans feel. Mind you, with their sense of entitlement I suspect they may demand the transfer window opens in October especially for them so they can sign three Premier League replacements.

Back to reality I don’t have a shred of sympathy for the people concerned or Derby. I hope they get relegated. These were not ‘young men making a mistake’, but adults making more than one choice that got them to where they are now. Idiots. I just hope the lesson sticks with a one or two other footballers

What’s he going to sue them for? If you willingly get in a car with someone driving who you know to be drunk you’re committing an offence yourself - and that’s before you get to the obvious defence that Lawrence/Bennett would make re Keogh being the captain and an influence

He hasn’t got a leg to stand on (not even the good one)

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 22:05 - Sep 30 with 868 viewssparks

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 21:02 - Sep 30 by Churchman

What lesson?

They will get a fine, and maybe a driving ban. They wont give a toss.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 22:13 - Sep 30 with 848 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 22:05 - Sep 30 by sparks

What lesson?

They will get a fine, and maybe a driving ban. They wont give a toss.

I would like to think finishing Keogh's career and realising how easily it could have been far worse might teach them. I would like to think they will get some mandatory course to attend too.

Perhaps I am overly optimistic though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 23:09 - Sep 30 with 796 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who hasn't got their bumhole insured, eh?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 23:51 - Sep 30 with 750 viewsChurchman

Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 21:58 - Sep 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

What’s he going to sue them for? If you willingly get in a car with someone driving who you know to be drunk you’re committing an offence yourself - and that’s before you get to the obvious defence that Lawrence/Bennett would make re Keogh being the captain and an influence

He hasn’t got a leg to stand on (not even the good one)

You are probably right but having little understanding of the law it’s why I said ‘who knows’. I just can’t imagine it’s going to be left at Keogh being paid to the end of the season followed by see you later and him hobbling off into the sunset quietly.

I laughed at the comment that he hasn’t got a leg to stand on. He hasn’t!
Richard Keogh out injured for 15 months... on 07:02 - Oct 1 with 610 viewsEly_Blue

You wonder if the insurance would cover them for “taking part in an illegal activity” , much as your insurance would be invalid with no MOT etc

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024