Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Icke 22:28 - Sep 24 with 8917 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Idiot or Genius?

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

David Icke on 10:41 - Sep 25 with 3640 viewsGlasgowBlue

David Icke on 09:28 - Sep 25 by crunchie1978

He's anti Israel.....there is a difference you know!!!!

FFS are you aware of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion trope? Did you even bother to read the two links?
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 10:45]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

David Icke on 10:42 - Sep 25 with 3643 viewsBluearmy71

David Icke on 10:15 - Sep 25 by StokieBlue

I'm not really sure what to say to that. Your post does seem to show a lot of confirmation bias but that's to be expected if you've actually forked out to go to his shows.

"Genius and madness often go hand in hand, you can't have one without a little of the other"

This is insulting to actual geniuses. Icke is not a genius by any metric I can think of.

"Defo an amazing person imo!"

Wow. Want to explain why he is "amazing"?

SB

My bias toward him is due to the fact that I wasn't ignorant enough to continually dislike someone for what they said when they were younger and a little less wise, I decided not to be negative about him until I'd given him a chance so I could see why he thinks the way he does, turned out so much of what he says does actually make sense, people are always negative to that which they don't understand and its much easier to ridicule than to say you know what I'll give him a chance (not just snippets or reports on him) lets watch one of his talks. So you see Mr condescending SB any bias that is there (again I did point out I though him mad before I gave him a chance but that clearly does not suit for you) has been replaced where ignorance once stood.

I think I'll leave it to the geniuses to decide whether my comment insulted them, I think they are in a far better position than yourself to judge that!

Why is he amazing, because he's strong enough to stand by his own conviction, strong enough to take on more ridicule that most people will ever see, he believes in himself and his determination to get his message across in a bid to assist others with info so they can make up there own minds on things! I admire his courage thats why I think he is an amazing person and lastly he changed my mind on him and thats not the easiest thing to do when you've thought someone was rather mad for 30 years or so!
David Icke on 10:51 - Sep 25 with 3610 viewschicoazul

David Icke on 10:42 - Sep 25 by Bluearmy71

My bias toward him is due to the fact that I wasn't ignorant enough to continually dislike someone for what they said when they were younger and a little less wise, I decided not to be negative about him until I'd given him a chance so I could see why he thinks the way he does, turned out so much of what he says does actually make sense, people are always negative to that which they don't understand and its much easier to ridicule than to say you know what I'll give him a chance (not just snippets or reports on him) lets watch one of his talks. So you see Mr condescending SB any bias that is there (again I did point out I though him mad before I gave him a chance but that clearly does not suit for you) has been replaced where ignorance once stood.

I think I'll leave it to the geniuses to decide whether my comment insulted them, I think they are in a far better position than yourself to judge that!

Why is he amazing, because he's strong enough to stand by his own conviction, strong enough to take on more ridicule that most people will ever see, he believes in himself and his determination to get his message across in a bid to assist others with info so they can make up there own minds on things! I admire his courage thats why I think he is an amazing person and lastly he changed my mind on him and thats not the easiest thing to do when you've thought someone was rather mad for 30 years or so!

So weird that a guy with an attractive woman tied and bound as his avatar thinks Icke is a genius.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

David Icke on 10:53 - Sep 25 with 3605 viewsfooters

David Icke on 10:51 - Sep 25 by chicoazul

So weird that a guy with an attractive woman tied and bound as his avatar thinks Icke is a genius.

Always had you down as the kinky sort, chickers. Bit of the old PVC and getting trussed up like the Christmas turkey can do wonders for a fella's love life.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

David Icke on 10:55 - Sep 25 with 3598 viewschicoazul

David Icke on 10:53 - Sep 25 by footers

Always had you down as the kinky sort, chickers. Bit of the old PVC and getting trussed up like the Christmas turkey can do wonders for a fella's love life.

I've been married nearly 20 years, im not even sure if it works anymore.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

David Icke on 10:57 - Sep 25 with 3599 viewscaught-in-limbo

David Icke on 10:51 - Sep 25 by chicoazul

Perhaps the avatar depicts a female who identifies herself as Jeremy Corbyn: all tied up, totally compromised and at the mercy of wolves.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

David Icke on 10:57 - Sep 25 with 3597 viewsStokieBlue

He's been widely discredited. If you want to believe nonsense that is up to you. You are essentially saying that unless we give him a chance and are converted then we aren't really being fair. That's an appeal to authority logical fallacy.

Infinite dimensions — this is essentially string theory so not his theory at all. He then adds a level of woo which is unfalsifiable and thus unprovable.

Reptoids — just total nonsense which he has repeated on TV as recently as 2016.

Brotherhood — standard illuminati stuff which has been addressed many times before.

Red Dresses — total nonsense again.

Saturn-Moon matrix — this one is so far past nonsense it’s hard to know where to even start.

Building 7 - fully explained by the NIST report.

Essentially his approach is if you throw enough mud some of it will stick. You are of course entitled to believe all of it but you shouldn't be surprised or defensive if people take issue with it.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

David Icke on 10:58 - Sep 25 with 3588 viewsfooters

David Icke on 10:55 - Sep 25 by chicoazul

I've been married nearly 20 years, im not even sure if it works anymore.

Bull visitations upon request. PM for more details.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

David Icke on 11:22 - Sep 25 with 3559 viewsBluearmy71

David Icke on 10:57 - Sep 25 by StokieBlue

He's been widely discredited. If you want to believe nonsense that is up to you. You are essentially saying that unless we give him a chance and are converted then we aren't really being fair. That's an appeal to authority logical fallacy.

Infinite dimensions — this is essentially string theory so not his theory at all. He then adds a level of woo which is unfalsifiable and thus unprovable.

Reptoids — just total nonsense which he has repeated on TV as recently as 2016.

Brotherhood — standard illuminati stuff which has been addressed many times before.

Red Dresses — total nonsense again.

Saturn-Moon matrix — this one is so far past nonsense it’s hard to know where to even start.

Building 7 - fully explained by the NIST report.

Essentially his approach is if you throw enough mud some of it will stick. You are of course entitled to believe all of it but you shouldn't be surprised or defensive if people take issue with it.

SB

I have no issue with people speaking against my opinion but may from time to time have an issue with how its spoken!

You will never understand anything fully until you have heard both side of the story, in order to do that a chance has to be given, I gave him that chance and what he said about certain things ( not everything as I also pointed out) made sense, so I'm glad I gave him the chance!

And now take a look at the pathetic pack mentality here that having a different opinion brings, a gang of you now insulting me anyway you can, so essentially trying to ridicule me for having a different opinion, strange how that works isn't it!!

I'm essentiality saying give him a chance then if you still feel the same about him afterwards that's cool if not that is cool too, but don't put words in my mouth, I never mentioned anyone should be converted in order to be fair, I was speaking about my experience of my dislike for him changing because I gave him a chance!
David Icke on 11:29 - Sep 25 with 3548 viewsDyland

David Icke on 11:22 - Sep 25 by Bluearmy71

I have no issue with people speaking against my opinion but may from time to time have an issue with how its spoken!

You will never understand anything fully until you have heard both side of the story, in order to do that a chance has to be given, I gave him that chance and what he said about certain things ( not everything as I also pointed out) made sense, so I'm glad I gave him the chance!

And now take a look at the pathetic pack mentality here that having a different opinion brings, a gang of you now insulting me anyway you can, so essentially trying to ridicule me for having a different opinion, strange how that works isn't it!!

I'm essentiality saying give him a chance then if you still feel the same about him afterwards that's cool if not that is cool too, but don't put words in my mouth, I never mentioned anyone should be converted in order to be fair, I was speaking about my experience of my dislike for him changing because I gave him a chance!

No one is ridiculing you for having a different opinion.

Some people may be ridiculing (your word) you for thinking David Icke is an amazing genius (your words).

There is a really big and quite important difference.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

David Icke on 11:29 - Sep 25 with 3548 viewsStokieBlue

Let's agree to disagree.

I've given his theories a chance - I even listed a few of them there but they are not for me I am afraid.

I will add that having an opinion doesn't mean it's right. That is why we are where we are now, people think their opinions are equal to those of experts in the field.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

David Icke on 11:37 - Sep 25 with 3540 viewsChurchman

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Freedom of speech and all that. Mine is that Icke is nuts. Pure and simple. Hitler stood by his convictions, believed in himself and his determination to get his message across and only a minority of scary fascists think he wasn’t barking mad. And before you say it I am not comparing a laughable saddo like Icke to a megalomaniac, just the convictions/determination element.
David Icke on 12:12 - Sep 25 with 3520 viewscrunchie1978

Great post
David Icke on 12:13 - Sep 25 with 3518 viewsGlasgowBlue

David Icke on 12:12 - Sep 25 by crunchie1978

Great post

Are you familiar with the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and did you read the two links?

Iron Lion Zion

David Icke on 12:54 - Sep 25 with 3492 viewscrunchie1978

David Icke on 12:13 - Sep 25 by GlasgowBlue

Are you familiar with the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and did you read the two links?

Yes I've read them.
But from what I've seen hes not anti Jewish but very critical of the Israeli regime and what's behind it.
lollers on 12:59 - Sep 25 with 3490 viewsDyland

David Icke on 12:54 - Sep 25 by crunchie1978

Yes I've read them.
But from what I've seen hes not anti Jewish but very critical of the Israeli regime and what's behind it.

Icke is incredibly antisemitic. Even I can spot that one, as someone with possibly borderline views myself re Israel vs Zionism vs "Jewishness" and the Palestine issue.

I'm not sure he understands he is though. Which is hilarious and scary equally, because people take him seriously. The bloke is completely removed from reality. If he's not a troll of the Alex James variety, then he's mentally ill.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

David Icke on 13:04 - Sep 25 with 3483 viewsGlasgowBlue

David Icke on 12:54 - Sep 25 by crunchie1978

Yes I've read them.

And you understand that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a fake document first used in Russia to justify the murder of tens of thousands Jews? And that Hitler also popularised the Protocols in order to enact the holocaust?

And you understand that Ike continues to promote the Protocols as if the document was genuine? Do you not see the problem there?

Iron Lion Zion

David Icke on 13:16 - Sep 25 with 3474 viewsBrixtonBlue

David Icke on 10:15 - Sep 25 by StokieBlue

I'm not really sure what to say to that. Your post does seem to show a lot of confirmation bias but that's to be expected if you've actually forked out to go to his shows.

"Genius and madness often go hand in hand, you can't have one without a little of the other"

This is insulting to actual geniuses. Icke is not a genius by any metric I can think of.

"Defo an amazing person imo!"

Wow. Want to explain why he is "amazing"?

SB

I've enjoyed some of his talks on YouTube, but yeah, I wouldn't call him a genus just for having outlandish opinions. Anyone can do that.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

David Icke on 14:36 - Sep 25 with 3440 viewsSpruceMoose

David Icke on 13:16 - Sep 25 by BrixtonBlue

I've enjoyed some of his talks on YouTube, but yeah, I wouldn't call him a genus just for having outlandish opinions. Anyone can do that.

Quite.

Like that business about the rock.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

David Icke on 15:55 - Sep 25 with 3412 viewsJamestownPrince

I used to play in the same cricket team as his son, one night we had a curry and a few drinks and I said a few home truths

I apologised the next time, he was fine about it, he told me when he (Jamie) was at Portsmouth playing in Goal for the reserves, the Press (mainly one of the papers with things in the sky), would turn up, try and put him off and "pressgang" him into trying to make conversation.
David Icke on 18:34 - Sep 25 with 3367 viewseireblue

Of course you can ridicule people for having stupid and dangerous opinions.

Having an opinion is not in and of itself something that should be respected.

Yes, watched David Icke videos.

He is a charlatan making money out of anti-semitism, lies, ignorance, people too lazy to think, and yes stupid people.

The only thing he is standing up for is his bank balance.
David Icke on 19:15 - Sep 25 with 3343 viewsMullet

David Icke on 10:06 - Sep 25 by Bluearmy71

Maybe you should listen to a few of his talks on youtube, I used to think he was slightly mad until a couple of years ago, I found myself bored one night, saw a vid of his and thought I'd be fare to him and give it a go, I'm glad I did as inbetween his more strange lizard theories (I do struggle with that notion) most of the rest of what he says makes sense, what's more is the fact that things he was saying 20 odd years ago regarding a new world order etc etc and being ridiculed for you can see happening around you today!

Genius and madness often go hand in hand, you can't have one without a little of the other.

I went to David Icke at Colchester last year and thoroughly enjoyed it, one of the best things he says is you don't have to believe him he just puts the info out there so you can decide yourself! Defo an amazing person imo!

That's essentially what people who pay fortune tellers and psychics fall back on isn't it?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

David Icke on 10:25 - Sep 26 with 3218 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Pazelle. Lizards. Nutter.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

David Icke on 10:40 - Sep 26 with 3208 viewsSwansea_Blue

David Icke on 18:34 - Sep 25 by eireblue

Of course you can ridicule people for having stupid and dangerous opinions.

Having an opinion is not in and of itself something that should be respected.

Yes, watched David Icke videos.

He is a charlatan making money out of anti-semitism, lies, ignorance, people too lazy to think, and yes stupid people.

The only thing he is standing up for is his bank balance.

Agreed. Although I'd say impressionable people, rather than necessarily stupid.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024