Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frustrating all over the pitch 16:33 - Sep 14 with 2678 viewsnoggin

Losing possession, sloppy passing, hoofed balls to nobody and poor marking. COYB

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Frustrating all over the pitch on 19:22 - Sep 14 with 472 viewswkj

Frustrating all over the pitch on 19:19 - Sep 14 by lmfcblue

That static system is killing the players.. so many times when we had possession deep in midfield players looking up and had no options. It’s 2 banks of 4 massive gap to 2 strikers who are living on scraps.

Donny were ready for our game plan today, and it shows. When you have a manager who is able to adapt to another team like that, away games are usually your bread and butter. I think Darren Moore will go on to have a decent career as a manager in all honesty.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 19:23]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Frustrating all over the pitch on 19:27 - Sep 14 with 457 viewslmfcblue

Frustrating all over the pitch on 19:22 - Sep 14 by wkj

Donny were ready for our game plan today, and it shows. When you have a manager who is able to adapt to another team like that, away games are usually your bread and butter. I think Darren Moore will go on to have a decent career as a manager in all honesty.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 19:23]

Yeah if they could finish they’d have beaten us easy. PL subs just like for like had no imagination with them at all.
Looks like he’s going for a grind out results season which is not good enough with this squad
Frustrating all over the pitch on 20:01 - Sep 14 with 421 viewsnoggin

Frustrating all over the pitch on 19:27 - Sep 14 by lmfcblue

Yeah if they could finish they’d have beaten us easy. PL subs just like for like had no imagination with them at all.
Looks like he’s going for a grind out results season which is not good enough with this squad

I'm not sure the squad is as good as we think it is. Just saying.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Frustrating all over the pitch on 20:06 - Sep 14 with 412 viewsitfcjoe

Frustrating all over the pitch on 17:00 - Sep 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

Still undefeated, but should have played through the international break. Lost momentum at a key time.

Skuse spoke about this in sponsors lounge afterwards, that as much as it was great to have a few days with family etc its not what you want

I can't remember exact quote, so don't take this as gospel but he intimated that Lambert said similar and that is why we started slowly

Felt it unnecessary before today, still feel that

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Frustrating all over the pitch on 20:07 - Sep 14 with 411 viewsTheBoyBlue

Frustrating all over the pitch on 17:35 - Sep 14 by Darth_Koont

"We may get promoted through the fact we just have better players than most other clubs, but so far we've yet to prove we have a great "team"."

Spot on. The good news is we're not losing against the better opposition like Peterborough or Doncaster but we need to use this year to actually build a team. Firstly, to make sure we go up but secondly because we need to get back to Championship standard at some point.

Exactly, this should be confidence-building. Playing rubbish yet getting points. I'm not convinced we'll come across many times as good as this at PR this season and if that is the only reason we go back up I'm happy with that. Get back in the Championship and build something from there.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Frustrating all over the pitch on 20:08 - Sep 14 with 411 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Frustrating all over the pitch on 17:11 - Sep 14 by reusersfreekicks

Any players exempt from the terribleness?

Skuse

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Frustrating all over the pitch on 20:13 - Sep 14 with 406 viewsStokieBlue

Frustrating all over the pitch on 17:13 - Sep 14 by Herbivore

Woolfie and Chambo. Maybe KVY.

Woolfie's distribution was appalling today. Not much movement admittedly but it was awful.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024