Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... 15:11 - Sep 11 with 20549 viewsclive_baker

Anyone got any? I absolutely cannot stand eggs, but I rarely meet people that agree with me. The smell, the taste, absolutely hideous things.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:21 - Sep 12 with 551 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 19:44 - Sep 12 by footers

If being served outside your own home, beans should come in a ramekin though so you get the choice of where to place them. If I want soggy toast, I'll dip it in- I won't be forced.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 19:45]

Can't believe we ever had issues, you're right about pretty much everything on this thread.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:23 - Sep 12 with 535 viewsDarth_Koont

You're all insane.

The only food I've drawn the line at is sea snails and mostly because they were pointless and not worth the energy to chew.

All food is good.

Pronouns: He/Him

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:24 - Sep 12 with 528 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:14 - Sep 12 by wkj

Stokes is a lot of huff and puff, but wildly misses the target. I only like Daddies on fish and chips.

Stokes do fantastic BBQ sauce but their ketchup and brown sauces will never compete with Heinz and HP.

Truly impaired.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:25 - Sep 12 with 526 viewsvapour_trail

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:09 - Sep 12 by Funge

You fry the brown sauce too, do you? You PILLOCK.

Clearly goal 2. I will not indulge this petulance.

P.S You all good?

My edit was that I put goal 2 by accident.

Yes mate. Ashes tomorrow. Going to have to watch smith bat all day I suspect.

We must do beers. It’s been ages.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:25 - Sep 12 with 524 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:23 - Sep 12 by Darth_Koont

You're all insane.

The only food I've drawn the line at is sea snails and mostly because they were pointless and not worth the energy to chew.

All food is good.

You're Scottish, your national dish is so disgusting everything else must seem like a welcome relief
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 20:29]

Truly impaired.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:26 - Sep 12 with 521 viewsStokieBlue

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:23 - Sep 12 by Darth_Koont

You're all insane.

All food is good.

Sea cucumber isn't.

Even when stuffed with pork to try and make it good it's still awful.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:26 - Sep 12 with 517 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:25 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

You're Scottish, your national dish is so disgusting everything else must seem like a welcome relief

(grammar check please) In the spirit of kindness I wont do it for you.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:27 - Sep 12 with 515 viewsvapour_trail

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 21:12 - Sep 11 by DanTheMan

Not too keen on raw celery but in things (especially bolognese) it's absolutely lovely.

What on earth does one stir the Bloody Mary with if one doesn’t have raw celery?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:27 - Sep 12 with 515 viewsSpruceMoose

J2 be getting so passionate about this he forgot the difference between your and you're.

Haggis is a delight actually. You're probably not sophisticated enough. Stick to the Crispy Pancakes and Waffles mate.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:27 - Sep 12 with 513 viewsLesta_Tractor

Mass produced white sliced bread (Hovis, Warburtons, Kingsmill etc) is vile.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:30 - Sep 12 with 499 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:26 - Sep 12 by wkj

(grammar check please) In the spirit of kindness I wont do it for you.

I hate errors like that. You should have gone in two footed.

Truly impaired.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:30 - Sep 12 with 495 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:27 - Sep 12 by Lesta_Tractor

Mass produced white sliced bread (Hovis, Warburtons, Kingsmill etc) is vile.

Bring back the Mighty White I say

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:30 - Sep 12 with 492 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 07:56 - Sep 12 by DanTheMan

It's awful it what it is. My partner is coeliac so I tend to eat most of the gluten free alternatives for things like pasta, but I refuse to eat gluten free bread. It's either a brick or it's just pumped full of rubbish to make it taste like something approaching normal bread.

Does your partner get mouth ulcers related to being coeliac?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:30 - Sep 12 with 492 viewsfooters

Oh, while I remember, and I doubt everyone likes it, but okra. Maybe just doing it wrong but it's slimy, weird stuff. Not in my backyard.

On a tangent now, but people who put gold leaf on food are tw@ts.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:30 - Sep 12 with 490 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:27 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

J2 be getting so passionate about this he forgot the difference between your and you're.

Haggis is a delight actually. You're probably not sophisticated enough. Stick to the Crispy Pancakes and Waffles mate.

Eurgh crispy pancakes. Vile stuff.

Truly impaired.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:31 - Sep 12 with 489 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:30 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

Guarantee you're the type to wear wrap around sunglasses and have ketchup on your well done rump steak.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:31 - Sep 12 with 487 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:30 - Sep 12 by footers

Oh, while I remember, and I doubt everyone likes it, but okra. Maybe just doing it wrong but it's slimy, weird stuff. Not in my backyard.

On a tangent now, but people who put gold leaf on food are tw@ts.

Okra is one of those things that is so easy to cook poorly, but good when done right.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:31 - Sep 12 with 486 viewsfooters

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:21 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

Can't believe we ever had issues, you're right about pretty much everything on this thread.

On the one hand I'm worried you agree with me, especially culinarily; on the other I'm glad that you've finally realised I am usually correct.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:32 - Sep 12 with 476 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:31 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Guarantee you're the type to wear wrap around sunglasses and have ketchup on your well done rump steak.

No idea what wrap around sunglasses are.

I don't really like steak. There I said it. I'm not ashamed.

Truly impaired.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:32 - Sep 12 with 476 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:30 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

I did on the Whatsapp group, had Mark in stitches

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:33 - Sep 12 with 472 viewsfooters

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:27 - Sep 12 by vapour_trail

What on earth does one stir the Bloody Mary with if one doesn’t have raw celery?

Your tongue, you dope. Leave the celery out. Bloody Marys are for drinkin'.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:33 - Sep 12 with 467 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:32 - Sep 12 by wkj

I did on the Whatsapp group, had Mark in stitches

What did Support make of it?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:34 - Sep 12 with 465 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:33 - Sep 12 by footers

Your tongue, you dope. Leave the celery out. Bloody Marys are for drinkin'.

Wrong, bloody marys are for the drain

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:34 - Sep 12 with 465 viewsDarth_Koont

Haggis!? It's easily one of the most nuanced and tasteful of our British dishes.

I pity you. I bet you put ketchup on everything.

Pronouns: He/Him

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 20:35 - Sep 12 with 458 viewsJ2BLUE

On a side note, do we all agree that 'winter food' is much better than 'summer food'.

Roasts, stews, casseroles etc.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024