Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Q. I know.. 07:53 - Sep 6 with 4325 viewsartsbossbeard

I was listening to Adolf Farage on the TV and he refers to "No Deal Brexit" as "Clean Break Brexit".

When was this god awful spin and marketing brought in?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Brexit Q. I know.. on 10:38 - Sep 6 with 2117 viewscaught-in-limbo

Pie's take on nazi-esque name calling:

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Brexit Q. I know.. on 10:39 - Sep 6 with 2113 viewswkj

Brexit Q. I know.. on 10:36 - Sep 6 by BloomBlue

If you care to read from the start of the original post it was the OP who was comparing Farage to Adolf which is completely out of order and an insult to what Jewish people suffered in WWII.

Your outrage wouldn't be so difficult to accept if you didn't have a pattern of behaviour saying the most devices things possible for a reaction, shame you are adapting this routine to try and bring posters into disrepute now.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Brexit Q. I know.. on 10:42 - Sep 6 with 2087 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is one of those threads that adds absolutely nothing of value to this place or any of us.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brexit Q. I know.. on 10:45 - Sep 6 with 2067 viewsBloomBlue

Brexit Q. I know.. on 10:39 - Sep 6 by wkj

Your outrage wouldn't be so difficult to accept if you didn't have a pattern of behaviour saying the most devices things possible for a reaction, shame you are adapting this routine to try and bring posters into disrepute now.

Again if you care to read what the poster put its clearly Adolf Farage, you can put your head in the sand if you want, but I will defend forever what the Jewish people suffered in WWIi. The poster didn't have to use Adolf he could have use racist which would have been appropriate for Farage
Brexit Q. I know.. on 10:46 - Sep 6 with 2067 viewschicoazul

Political spin was brought in in 1919 after the stupid catastrophe we visited on ourselves when we joined WW1. Hope this helps.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Brexit Q. I know.. on 10:48 - Sep 6 with 2057 viewseireblue

Brexit Q. I know.. on 10:36 - Sep 6 by BloomBlue

If you care to read from the start of the original post it was the OP who was comparing Farage to Adolf which is completely out of order and an insult to what Jewish people suffered in WWII.

I did read it from the start. Hence my comment.
Brexit Q. I know.. on 10:50 - Sep 6 with 2048 viewswkj

Brexit Q. I know.. on 10:45 - Sep 6 by BloomBlue

Again if you care to read what the poster put its clearly Adolf Farage, you can put your head in the sand if you want, but I will defend forever what the Jewish people suffered in WWIi. The poster didn't have to use Adolf he could have use racist which would have been appropriate for Farage

I did read it, but was hard to see past your manufactured outrage.

Crybaby

Brexit Q. I know.. on 10:58 - Sep 6 with 2017 viewsBloomBlue

Brexit Q. I know.. on 10:50 - Sep 6 by wkj

I did read it, but was hard to see past your manufactured outrage.

I see you're using the standard get out when it comes to Jewish people 'manufactured outage' I thought you above that sort of thing.

But I'll leave you to enjoy the rest of your day with your sand.
Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Q. I know.. on 11:02 - Sep 6 with 2007 viewswkj

Brexit Q. I know.. on 10:58 - Sep 6 by BloomBlue

I see you're using the standard get out when it comes to Jewish people 'manufactured outage' I thought you above that sort of thing.

More like clay, almost wish it was sand given how hard it is to wrangle the fork.

Crybaby

Brexit Q. I know.. on 11:03 - Sep 6 with 1992 viewsBloomBlue

Brexit Q. I know.. on 11:02 - Sep 6 by wkj

More like clay, almost wish it was sand given how hard it is to wrangle the fork.

Try adding some lime to it
Brexit Q. I know.. on 11:11 - Sep 6 with 1969 viewseireblue

Sorry, but you made a comparison between a posters views and Adolf.

GB recently made the same point to ElderG in a thread, about using implied comparisons between Boris and Adolf/Nazis, and that it was not a good thing to do.

He managed to do it without making a comparison of ElderG to Adolf.

To do otherwise would have been a massively hypocritical thing to do.
Brexit Q. I know.. on 11:15 - Sep 6 with 1963 viewsDarth_Koont

Talking of seeing experts at work, fascinating to see up-close how you manufacture a case of antisemitism out of thin air.

Pronouns: He/Him

Brexit Q. I know.. on 11:55 - Sep 6 with 1918 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit Q. I know.. on 08:12 - Sep 6 by BloomBlue

Not surprised.

That's why Jewish people in this Country are scared of what Labour supporters like you will really do if they get into power. You're views are closer to Adolf than Farage.

Listen up skidmark. We all tolerate your dullard troll act because usually you're pretty vanilla and inoffensive. If you're going to start trolling about antisemitism though then folk may start to reassess how you're viewed.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brexit Q. I know.. on 12:28 - Sep 6 with 1885 viewsBlueNomad

Not surprised.

That's why Jewish people in this Country are scared of what Labour supporters like you will really do if they get into power. You're views are closer to Adolf than Farage.

Are you confusing Labour's position over some of the policies of the Israeli state with a completely wrong attitude towards Jewish people?
Brexit Q. I know.. on 13:11 - Sep 6 with 1852 viewsbrazil1982

Brexit Q. I know.. on 08:27 - Sep 6 by Herbivore

But in a healthy, functioning country when orators are lying to the people they are called out on it. Farage is rarely, if ever, called out. That's the issue. And I'd argue that a man who has failed to win a seat in a GE several times doesn't deserve the same platform as the PM and leader of the opposition.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 8:32]

Then blame the media; he appears on multiple platforms several times as week, if not day. They invite him.

The comparison to AH is typical left wing behaviour.
Brexit Q. I know.. on 13:38 - Sep 6 with 1824 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit Q. I know.. on 13:11 - Sep 6 by brazil1982

Then blame the media; he appears on multiple platforms several times as week, if not day. They invite him.

The comparison to AH is typical left wing behaviour.

Tell us about some typical right wing behaviour now, for balance like.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Brexit Q. I know.. on 13:44 - Sep 6 with 1819 viewsDarth_Koont

Brexit Q. I know.. on 13:38 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

Goose stepping?

Roman salutes?

Crossword puzzles?

Brexit Q. I know.. on 13:47 - Sep 6 with 1808 viewsreusersfreekicks

Not surprised.

Wow! You spout some garbage
Brexit Q. I know.. on 13:47 - Sep 6 with 1807 viewsBigManBlue

Brexit Q. I know.. on 13:44 - Sep 6 by Darth_Koont

Goose stepping?

Roman salutes?

Crossword puzzles?

True that. I hear true lefties only do Sudoku. Maybe a wordsearch if they're shy Blairites.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Brexit Q. I know.. on 13:52 - Sep 6 with 1789 viewsDarth_Koont

Brexit Q. I know.. on 13:47 - Sep 6 by BigManBlue

True that. I hear true lefties only do Sudoku. Maybe a wordsearch if they're shy Blairites.

I did flirt with the far right in the 90s as I did enjoy the Telegraph crossword and their sports writing at the time.

Blairites are into Where's Wally?

Brexit Q. I know.. on 13:55 - Sep 6 with 1779 viewsbrazil1982

Brexit Q. I know.. on 13:38 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

I would imagine nouns such as "Snowflake", "Traitor" etc
Brexit Q. I know.. on 13:57 - Sep 6 with 1772 viewsSpruceMoose

Brexit Q. I know.. on 13:55 - Sep 6 by brazil1982

I would imagine nouns such as "Snowflake", "Traitor" etc

Basically, everyone, left and right, is terrible

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024