Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought one of the few good things about being in this awful league... 10:39 - Sep 6 with 1118 viewschicoazul

...was the international break wouldn't affect us and we would have a constant steady stream of matches as we march to the title with a record points/goals haul.
Stupid international break, I sh!t it.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 10:39]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I thought one of the few good things about being in this awful league... on 10:42 - Sep 6 with 1090 viewswkj

No point getting wound up about it, we've already won the league, in fact, were as good as in the premiership now.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I thought one of the few good things about being in this awful league... on 11:11 - Sep 6 with 1027 viewsmonty_radio

Wasn't it Lambert that requested it because of all those regulars who wouldn't have been available to face Rochdale, such as, Dobra, Dozzell, El Mizouni. and because we have 60+ games to face with our squad of 30 fit players.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I thought one of the few good things about being in this awful league... on 12:25 - Sep 6 with 940 viewsthatdamgood89

I have to admit I do admire the way most of this forum always trots out the line

'trust the manager' when signing a player the fanbase doesn't like but yet he doesn't seem best qualified to be trusted with PP a match

Baffling sometimes

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

I thought one of the few good things about being in this awful league... on 12:47 - Sep 6 with 893 viewsitfc_bucks

I thought one of the few good things about being in this awful league... on 11:11 - Sep 6 by monty_radio

Wasn't it Lambert that requested it because of all those regulars who wouldn't have been available to face Rochdale, such as, Dobra, Dozzell, El Mizouni. and because we have 60+ games to face with our squad of 30 fit players.

it's amazing.

We're top of the league, unbeaten and looking good despite clearly not quite having clicked yet and *STILL* some Town fans will find something to bleat about.
I thought one of the few good things about being in this awful league... on 13:03 - Sep 6 with 857 viewspeterleeblue

I thought one of the few good things about being in this awful league... on 12:47 - Sep 6 by itfc_bucks

it's amazing.

We're top of the league, unbeaten and looking good despite clearly not quite having clicked yet and *STILL* some Town fans will find something to bleat about.

To be fair there is a point here. Sunderland ran out of steam last season owing to International Break fixtures being re arranged and an EFL trophy run.
I thought one of the few good things about being in this awful league... on 13:58 - Sep 6 with 788 viewsFenboyBlue

There's definitely no game Saturday then ? I read in this morning's Metro we're away at Rochdale. I hope that's the Metro's error and we don't get docked points for not showing up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024