Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JRM has been mugged right off here. 02:24 - Sep 3 with 22937 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/02/jacob-rees-mogg-doctor-shameful

I'm glad all the lies, deceit and arrogance is being recorded so that when they are older his kids can read all about what vermin their father was.

Also, I'll trust the highly qualified doctor on this over some nanny raised toff who blew a fancy education to only achieve in a 2:1 in History.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 3:03]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 15:12 - Sep 3 with 3892 viewsSwansea_Blue

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 14:31 - Sep 3 by giant_stow

In fairness to lowhouse and aimed at no one in particular *and* despite the fact I think he's chatting rot *in this case*.... this thread has turned into a bundle on him.

Kind of agree. I don't like it when people fight, although the make up sex must be good!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 15:13 - Sep 3 with 3892 viewsDarth_Koont

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 15:06 - Sep 3 by lowhouseblue

you really are a nasty piece of work. you have repeatedly posted that jewish groups in the uk act to further the interests of isreal. that is the 'dual loyalty' trope. there is no lie involved in me pointing that out.

in terms of 'cheat and steal' - please delete or I will report it as abuse.

No, I've said that there is ample evidence of certain Jewish groups in the UK acting to further the interests of the Israeli government and particularly nasty form of Zionism that is taking Israel to the extremes.

I've shown you the evidence of that and how there's been an undue and smeary influence in our domestic politics as a result. But you ignore it so you can pretend that your characterisation of what I'm doing and why is still the narrative.

I've repeatedly asked you not to and said why it is disingenuous and unfair. So report it if you want and maybe that'll finally put an end to it.

Pronouns: He/Him

A bundle with all the usual suspects on 15:14 - Sep 3 with 3884 viewsDyland

In fairness to lowhouse and aimed at no one in particular *and* despite the fact I think he's chatting rot *in this case*.... this thread has turned into a bundle on him.

This board is nothing but predictable.

I don't particularly care. People can view in thread mode, delete threads, etc.

I can understand why (decent) posters just leave the board though.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

A bundle with all the usual suspects on 15:15 - Sep 3 with 3869 viewsfooters

A bundle with all the usual suspects on 15:14 - Sep 3 by Dyland

This board is nothing but predictable.

I don't particularly care. People can view in thread mode, delete threads, etc.

I can understand why (decent) posters just leave the board though.

You thread mode nutter. There is no hope.

#PrayForDyllers

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

A bundle with all the usual suspects on 16:12 - Sep 3 with 3806 viewsDyland

A bundle with all the usual suspects on 15:15 - Sep 3 by footers

You thread mode nutter. There is no hope.

#PrayForDyllers

It's the only way to navigate the board for me. Plenty of posters I like as posters on some topics, but are tedious when they get into bitch fights with certain other posters. Thread mode means it's easy to ignore specific stuff without ignoring posters or topics per se.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 17:39 - Sep 3 with 3761 viewsBlueBadger

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 15:04 - Sep 3 by tabletopjoe

It's certainly a worrying trend the amount of doctors and scientists who think that they are politicians these days. They should concentrate on their own area of expertise.

He has. And people are whining because of it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 17:43 - Sep 3 with 3753 viewsSpruceMoose

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 17:39 - Sep 3 by BlueBadger

He has. And people are whining because of it.

Meanwhile, JRM's contribution to his area of expertise, which is supposedly history, got a savage panning from everyone, far and wide.

Seems like he should stick to hating poor people and engaging in Victorian role play. Those are the only things he pulls off passably.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 17:55 - Sep 3 with 3738 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yep The usual suspects performing their pile on against anyone who may hold a different opinion to their own. Same old bullies (who always pile on mob handed) just a different victim.

Thread after fookin' thread. No wonder people are leaving in droves.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 17:58]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 17:57 - Sep 3 with 3728 viewskinnockers

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 17:55 - Sep 3 by GlasgowBlue

Yep The usual suspects performing their pile on against anyone who may hold a different opinion to their own. Same old bullies (who always pile on mob handed) just a different victim.

How could we ask back these excellent posters? Maybe if we offered them a hamper or Argos voucher after so many posts that might work?

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 17:58 - Sep 3 with 3725 viewsreusersfreekicks

Where can i pick up a drove to leave on?
JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:07 - Sep 3 with 3694 viewsgiant_stow

Just read this on the beeb (JRM caused the lost majority - arf!!!):

Former Conservative minister Phillip Lee says a radio interview featuring Leader of the House of Commons Jacob Rees-Mogg was the "straw that broke the camel's back" in his decision to defect to the Lib Dems.

In the LBC interview, a consultant neurologist challenged the leader of the House of Commons on the government's no-deal Brexit plan.

"The way in which Mr Rees-Mogg referred to the consultant, his manner, his disdain, his disregard for an expert's advice was really quite shocking," said Dr Lee.

"That in tandem with this language sort of invoking battles and wars and the like, I'm sorry, it's wrong."

"I think that it's about time we raise the bar in politics."

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:09 - Sep 3 with 3685 viewsSpruceMoose

I appreciate that you feel the need to stick up for one of the only posters on here who consistently backs you GB old boy, but you're talking a load of absolute hypocritical arse here.

I'd love to know how you think this thread is any different to the countless threads on which you're baiting the likes of Dolly. You do realise that you yourself constantly do the things you complain about, right?

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:10 - Sep 3 with 3683 viewsSwansea_Blue

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:07 - Sep 3 by giant_stow

Just read this on the beeb (JRM caused the lost majority - arf!!!):

Former Conservative minister Phillip Lee says a radio interview featuring Leader of the House of Commons Jacob Rees-Mogg was the "straw that broke the camel's back" in his decision to defect to the Lib Dems.

In the LBC interview, a consultant neurologist challenged the leader of the House of Commons on the government's no-deal Brexit plan.

"The way in which Mr Rees-Mogg referred to the consultant, his manner, his disdain, his disregard for an expert's advice was really quite shocking," said Dr Lee.

"That in tandem with this language sort of invoking battles and wars and the like, I'm sorry, it's wrong."

"I think that it's about time we raise the bar in politics."

Chucklerama. JRM is a fraud - his disaster of a book shows he hasn't got anywhere near the intelligence or ability he thinks he has. Glad some of the Tories see right through him AND are prepared to act.

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:14 - Sep 3 with 3673 viewsfooters

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 17:57 - Sep 3 by kinnockers

How could we ask back these excellent posters? Maybe if we offered them a hamper or Argos voucher after so many posts that might work?

It's a wonder anyone still posts here, tbh.

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:17 - Sep 3 with 3665 viewsgiant_stow

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:10 - Sep 3 by Swansea_Blue

Chucklerama. JRM is a fraud - his disaster of a book shows he hasn't got anywhere near the intelligence or ability he thinks he has. Glad some of the Tories see right through him AND are prepared to act.

Great to see him publicly called out like this innit.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:23 - Sep 3 with 3655 viewsGlasgowBlue

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:09 - Sep 3 by SpruceMoose

I appreciate that you feel the need to stick up for one of the only posters on here who consistently backs you GB old boy, but you're talking a load of absolute hypocritical arse here.

I'd love to know how you think this thread is any different to the countless threads on which you're baiting the likes of Dolly. You do realise that you yourself constantly do the things you complain about, right?

FYI
1. I care little whether people back me up or not. I have opinions that people are free to agree or disagree with.

2. I don't "bait" anyone. I disagree with Dolly on many things as he does with me.

3. I'm not one of three posters who take up 99% of this board as to make it unreadable, engage in mutual backslapping with them or go after other posters mob handed with the same two sidekicks.

I disagree with Herbie on nearly everything but at least he puts forwards decent and intelligent arguments to back up his point of view and doesn't engage in the same bully boy tactics.

You little Triumvirate has used the same MO on poster after poster. You find a target and are relentless until they either leave or you get them banned.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 18:25]

Iron Lion Zion

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:27 - Sep 3 with 3647 viewsSpruceMoose

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:23 - Sep 3 by GlasgowBlue

FYI
1. I care little whether people back me up or not. I have opinions that people are free to agree or disagree with.

2. I don't "bait" anyone. I disagree with Dolly on many things as he does with me.

3. I'm not one of three posters who take up 99% of this board as to make it unreadable, engage in mutual backslapping with them or go after other posters mob handed with the same two sidekicks.

I disagree with Herbie on nearly everything but at least he puts forwards decent and intelligent arguments to back up his point of view and doesn't engage in the same bully boy tactics.

You little Triumvirate has used the same MO on poster after poster. You find a target and are relentless until they either leave or you get them banned.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 18:25]

I'm staggered at the lack of self-awareness displayed in your post to be honest GB. Maybe it would be helpful if you addressed this:

You do realise that you yourself constantly do the things you complain about, right?

Oh and by the way, please list the posters I've supposedly had banned. Then we can discuss what they actually did as opposed to whatever fantasy you've invented. Ta!
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 18:29]

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:33 - Sep 3 with 3619 viewsNotMarcusEvans

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:14 - Sep 3 by footers

It's a wonder anyone still posts here, tbh.

Your absolutely right I used to come on here to chat with posters like pickles, jonnosdreadlocks, grimboy and benters. Now when i come on its all sprucemouse, Bluefish and Wewerezombies or who ever. Place has gone to the dogs
JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:35 - Sep 3 with 3609 viewsSpruceMoose

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:33 - Sep 3 by NotMarcusEvans

Your absolutely right I used to come on here to chat with posters like pickles, jonnosdreadlocks, grimboy and benters. Now when i come on its all sprucemouse, Bluefish and Wewerezombies or who ever. Place has gone to the dogs

Yeah this place needs more death threats, off board stalking, casual racism and xenophobia if you ask me. Those posters are TRULY missed.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 18:35]

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:37 - Sep 3 with 3602 viewsGlasgowBlue

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:27 - Sep 3 by SpruceMoose

I'm staggered at the lack of self-awareness displayed in your post to be honest GB. Maybe it would be helpful if you addressed this:

You do realise that you yourself constantly do the things you complain about, right?

Oh and by the way, please list the posters I've supposedly had banned. Then we can discuss what they actually did as opposed to whatever fantasy you've invented. Ta!
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 18:29]

As I'm "complaining" about the same three posters finding a target and then piling on them for page after page, and you have earlier said I have little back up on this board, then I can't see how you can square the circle that I constantly do what I am "complaining" about.

I've said my piece. I rarely post much these days because of the same old same old. I'll bid you good evening.

Iron Lion Zion

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:40 - Sep 3 with 3592 viewsSwansea_Blue

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:35 - Sep 3 by SpruceMoose

Yeah this place needs more death threats, off board stalking, casual racism and xenophobia if you ask me. Those posters are TRULY missed.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 18:35]

Not fair at all that. Maybe NotMarcusEvans is a psychologist and comes on here for research purposes

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:41 - Sep 3 with 3589 viewsSpruceMoose

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:37 - Sep 3 by GlasgowBlue

As I'm "complaining" about the same three posters finding a target and then piling on them for page after page, and you have earlier said I have little back up on this board, then I can't see how you can square the circle that I constantly do what I am "complaining" about.

I've said my piece. I rarely post much these days because of the same old same old. I'll bid you good evening.

Who are the three posters? Clearly you mean me, and Footers, but who is the third? You should have the chuds to name names if you're going to have a whinge about them.

Seriously GB, a little 'practice what you preach' would do you well. I think you know that though, hence the old I bid thee good day running away business.

As we both know you're actually not going anywhere, have a little read of the thread. You'll see it's not 'three posters' disagreeing with Lowhouse like you've invented. Read and enjoy the posts from Stokie, from me, from Herbie, from Swansea, from BigManBlue, from M14_blue, from Ulla! All disagreeing with Lowhouse!

After that, come back to me with an apology when you're ready (oh, and a list of the posters I've had banned!).

Thank you kindly!
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 18:45]

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:43 - Sep 3 with 3586 viewsNotMarcusEvans

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:40 - Sep 3 by Swansea_Blue

Not fair at all that. Maybe NotMarcusEvans is a psychologist and comes on here for research purposes

One thing's for sure, I certainly don't own Ipswich Town Football Club.
JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:43 - Sep 3 with 3585 viewsfooters

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:41 - Sep 3 by SpruceMoose

Who are the three posters? Clearly you mean me, and Footers, but who is the third? You should have the chuds to name names if you're going to have a whinge about them.

Seriously GB, a little 'practice what you preach' would do you well. I think you know that though, hence the old I bid thee good day running away business.

As we both know you're actually not going anywhere, have a little read of the thread. You'll see it's not 'three posters' disagreeing with Lowhouse like you've invented. Read and enjoy the posts from Stokie, from me, from Herbie, from Swansea, from BigManBlue, from M14_blue, from Ulla! All disagreeing with Lowhouse!

After that, come back to me with an apology when you're ready (oh, and a list of the posters I've had banned!).

Thank you kindly!
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 18:45]

I'd like to know which three posters Glasgowers means. Bit of a tease otherwise, innit.

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:45 - Sep 3 with 3573 viewsSpruceMoose

JRM has been mugged right off here. on 18:43 - Sep 3 by footers

I'd like to know which three posters Glasgowers means. Bit of a tease otherwise, innit.

Footers asking those interesting questions...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024