Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well happy with that signing 14:33 - Aug 20 with 4349 viewsitfcjoe

If he can stay fit, big if, but he’ll p155 this keague

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Well happy with that signing on 17:23 - Aug 20 with 709 viewsDevereuxxx

Well happy with that signing on 14:59 - Aug 20 by noggin

This is ITFC. He'll be injured after 10 mins of his first game, and retire.

At which point we'll trigger his extension for next season.
Well happy with that signing on 17:27 - Aug 20 with 693 viewsCoastalblue

At least unlike last season we're not totally reliant on him, as long as nothing happens to Jackson and Norwood while he gets fit we still have a decent front line, if he can be avalailable for just 70% of our games this season he's a huge improvement.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Well happy with that signing on 17:50 - Aug 20 with 662 viewsKeaneish

Way too good for League One but if he gets injured several games in we're then lumbered with a big wage on the books and scratching around the loan market to fork out more cash. A big gap before Sears returns too.

Not as ecstatic as some.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Well happy with that signing on 17:53 - Aug 20 with 653 viewstractorboy1978

Well happy with that signing on 17:50 - Aug 20 by Keaneish

Way too good for League One but if he gets injured several games in we're then lumbered with a big wage on the books and scratching around the loan market to fork out more cash. A big gap before Sears returns too.

Not as ecstatic as some.

On what basis do you assume he's on a 'big wage'?
Well happy with that signing on 17:59 - Aug 20 with 645 viewsKeaneish

Well happy with that signing on 17:53 - Aug 20 by tractorboy1978

On what basis do you assume he's on a 'big wage'?

Because he's a quality player that's too good for this standard who has always commanded a big wage. He'll be one of the best players in our squad, technically, so its probably fair to assume he's up there amongst the better earners.

Well happy with that signing on 18:09 - Aug 20 with 626 viewstractorboy1978

Well happy with that signing on 17:59 - Aug 20 by Keaneish

Because he's a quality player that's too good for this standard who has always commanded a big wage. He'll be one of the best players in our squad, technically, so its probably fair to assume he's up there amongst the better earners.

To be honest, I highly doubt he had Championship clubs queuing up for him. He's taken a one year deal here because he didn't have better offers when push comes to shove.
Well happy with that signing on 18:14 - Aug 20 with 608 viewsKeaneish

Well happy with that signing on 18:09 - Aug 20 by tractorboy1978

To be honest, I highly doubt he had Championship clubs queuing up for him. He's taken a one year deal here because he didn't have better offers when push comes to shove.

Yeah but his quality hasn't diminished. He won't command anything near what he did at Hull or in League One but he'll be up there amongst the higher ones in our squad for sure. He's still a valuable asset.

Well happy with that signing on 19:25 - Aug 20 with 583 viewsBlueForYou

We need to find out whats causing his injuries, & try to help him recover full & proper fitness. Then he will be a huge asset. In return he has to rethink his financial aims. He needs to re-evaluate, work hard to get properly seriously fit. Up to him really, if wants to become a proper legend then there's no better place than here. So welcome back Will, good luck, come on mate, we all want you to become our legend.
Login to get fewer ads

Well happy with that signing on 20:08 - Aug 20 with 564 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don’t think we need him. We’ve 2 who can play up top already and Freddie to come back in. I’d be looking at the other end if I was Lambert, or another genuine wide player so we can play Judge in his best spot. Smacks a bit of desperation to me.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024