Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brenner vs Lambert 12:29 - Aug 20 with 6095 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Why is Lambo so frosty towards the bloke?!

When is this feud going to be settled?

Charity boxing match? Royal rumble at half time?

Who would you have on the undercard?

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Brenner vs Lambert on 13:44 - Aug 20 with 960 viewsJ2BLUE

Main Event: Brenner vs Lambert - hell in a cell

GB vs Dolly - street fight

Phil and Gav vs Andy Warren and Stuart Watson - tag match

CIL vs Ryorry - singles match for women's championship

Stokie, Lowhouse and J2 vs Herbivore, Darth Koont and Blue Badger

Unstable Blue open challenge to any Brexiteer or Trump supporter

Truce vs Textbackup - singles match

Callis vs Rommers - I Quit match

Doig w/Hurst vs Butcher w/Burley - Chambers special guest referee

Commentary team: Guthrum, Jeera and Benters

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Brenner vs Lambert on 13:45 - Aug 20 with 959 viewsPJH

Brenner vs Lambert on 13:34 - Aug 20 by SouperJim

My post was tongue in cheek, but worth pointing out that Pitman has scored 173 career goals. If he was so lazy for us, why did Mick keep praising his work rate to the press? You call it laziness, I call it being given no motivation to play - used out of position in a side happy to take a point every week.

Although a point every week would have comfortably kept us up last season.
Brenner vs Lambert on 13:53 - Aug 20 with 925 viewsSouperJim

Brenner vs Lambert on 13:45 - Aug 20 by PJH

Although a point every week would have comfortably kept us up last season.

If it meant Mick was still here, I'd say shove it, I'd rather be in league one with Lambo. It's not something to aspire to as a fan of a club who in the last 10+ years have achieved absolutely nothing other than a single top 6 finish in tier 2.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Brenner vs Lambert on 13:57 - Aug 20 with 908 viewsPJH

Brenner vs Lambert on 13:53 - Aug 20 by SouperJim

If it meant Mick was still here, I'd say shove it, I'd rather be in league one with Lambo. It's not something to aspire to as a fan of a club who in the last 10+ years have achieved absolutely nothing other than a single top 6 finish in tier 2.

Yes, as you say it is much better to go backwards.

I would think most of the teams that finished round about mid table in The Championship last season are hoping for relegation this season.
Brenner vs Lambert on 13:58 - Aug 20 with 902 viewsPositivelyPortman

Lambert dislikes him because he ass licks at the pressers asking banal questions, whilst his commentary is so clueless and biased.
Fact - like it or not.

Yes, I know Woolley doesn’t support Town, but we need a proper Town man commentating - like Brian Knights.

Go.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Brenner vs Lambert on 14:01 - Aug 20 with 891 viewsSouperJim

Brenner vs Lambert on 13:57 - Aug 20 by PJH

I would think most of the teams that finished round about mid table in The Championship last season are hoping for relegation this season.

That's a massive over-simplification if you don't mind me saying so. You need to look at the bigger picture, Evans believed Mick's low-risk low-budget football was good enough to keep us ticking over. Would you really rather be stuck in that rut forever?

Of course it would be better not to have been relegated, but we have some kind of future if Lambert can build a side, keep the fanbase connected to club and actual teach Evans a thing or two about what a football club is in the process.

Brenner vs Lambert on 14:04 - Aug 20 with 883 viewsPJH

Brenner vs Lambert on 14:01 - Aug 20 by SouperJim

That's a massive over-simplification if you don't mind me saying so. You need to look at the bigger picture, Evans believed Mick's low-risk low-budget football was good enough to keep us ticking over. Would you really rather be stuck in that rut forever?

Of course it would be better not to have been relegated, but we have some kind of future if Lambert can build a side, keep the fanbase connected to club and actual teach Evans a thing or two about what a football club is in the process.

So if we are lucky we could possibly be back to where MM left us 16 months ago in another 12 months?

The bigger picture as I see it is that we were a Championship club and we are not now-I know that that is simplistic but it is also a fact.
Brenner vs Lambert on 14:07 - Aug 20 with 872 viewsSouperJim

Brenner vs Lambert on 14:04 - Aug 20 by PJH

So if we are lucky we could possibly be back to where MM left us 16 months ago in another 12 months?

The bigger picture as I see it is that we were a Championship club and we are not now-I know that that is simplistic but it is also a fact.

Back to where Mick left us 16 months ago in terms of status, yes. In terms of actually being able to derive a significant amount of enjoyment from following ITFC, in with a chance of actually attempting to win games on a regular basis and pursue a little glory, in a much better place.

There is a culture change going on, it's not all about current league position.

Login to get fewer ads

Brenner vs Lambert on 18:27 - Aug 20 with 790 viewsJimmyJazz

Roy Keane v Paul Hurst

or maybe...

Roy Keane v Deputy Doig

Keano!!

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Brenner vs Lambert on 18:36 - Aug 20 with 781 viewsSwailsey

Brenner vs Lambert on 13:57 - Aug 20 by PJH

This is why you’re one of the best posters.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Brenner vs Lambert on 23:02 - Aug 20 with 722 viewsPJH

Brenner vs Lambert on 18:36 - Aug 20 by Swailsey

This is why you’re one of the best posters.

Well thank you. xxx
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024