Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan 15:31 - Aug 19 with 4977 viewsitfcjoe

Anthony Georgiou

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

GIO! (n/t) on 15:56 - Aug 19 with 2145 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I agree (n/t) on 16:05 - Aug 19 with 2104 viewsDyland

Cue a lot of moaning about loaning (n/t) on 15:39 - Aug 19 by davblue

I don't mind these types of loans.

Filling a gap is what they should be used for. We won't sign someone full time, with Freddie back and it probably releases Judge into the middle of the park also.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 16:08 - Aug 19 with 2095 viewsvilanovablue

Spurs supporting mate says he is OK tied down to a long-term contract. He went on their pre-season tour and played. Hopefully it'll be a little like Fraser when he had him on loan who was a really positive addition.
Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 16:21 - Aug 19 with 2060 viewsketton_itfc

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 16:08 - Aug 19 by vilanovablue

Spurs supporting mate says he is OK tied down to a long-term contract. He went on their pre-season tour and played. Hopefully it'll be a little like Fraser when he had him on loan who was a really positive addition.

Mate of mine just said same and surprised he’s dropped to League 1. Very positive signing by all accounts
Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 16:32 - Aug 19 with 2013 viewsPendejo

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/teams/under-23/players/anthony-georgiou/

"opened his account in a 4-2 win over Norwich City"

Instant hero

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 16:35 - Aug 19 with 2001 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 15:36 - Aug 19 by Kieran_Knows

Signed a new deal at Spurs as well, so presume that rules out a permanent move in January.

Presumably still able to turn it into a season-long, followed by another one in the Championship next season and one in the Premier league the season after … or am I getting a little ahead of myself?

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 16:39 - Aug 19 with 1987 viewschicoazul

Wonder if this means Garbutt and maybe Sears are out for a longer than initially thought.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 16:44 - Aug 19 with 1962 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 16:39 - Aug 19 by chicoazul

Wonder if this means Garbutt and maybe Sears are out for a longer than initially thought.

Why would a loan signing until January mean that Sears is out for longer than late December?

Login to get fewer ads

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 16:46 - Aug 19 with 1958 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 16:21 - Aug 19 by ketton_itfc

Mate of mine just said same and surprised he’s dropped to League 1. Very positive signing by all accounts

Really? He’s 22 and has only ever made one appearance for them in a European dead rubber, and was on loan in the Spanish third division last season. Struggling to see where he was expecting him to go?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 16:57 - Aug 19 with 1907 viewslinhdi

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 16:46 - Aug 19 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Really? He’s 22 and has only ever made one appearance for them in a European dead rubber, and was on loan in the Spanish third division last season. Struggling to see where he was expecting him to go?

He's still highly regarded at Spurs. Played 45 mins pre-season v Real Madrid (and came on late v Bayern), and did pretty well, certainly didn't look lost at that level.

He describes himself as a "left-sided midfielder", and a player of his background and quality wouldn't expect to join to be on the bench.

He's a current Cyrus international, so that's 2 players we're guaranteed to have called up in September.

I spoke to him on Saturday at Peterborough and he was pretty positive about the move. (Obviously, I was very keen to impress on him that it's a good club to join). He said that CCV had spoken highly of ITFC, and Grant Ward had too. I think he knows KVY btw, they're similar age so may have been in age group sides at Spurs, but that's a guess.
Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 16:58 - Aug 19 with 1892 viewsMullet

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 16:57 - Aug 19 by linhdi

He's still highly regarded at Spurs. Played 45 mins pre-season v Real Madrid (and came on late v Bayern), and did pretty well, certainly didn't look lost at that level.

He describes himself as a "left-sided midfielder", and a player of his background and quality wouldn't expect to join to be on the bench.

He's a current Cyrus international, so that's 2 players we're guaranteed to have called up in September.

I spoke to him on Saturday at Peterborough and he was pretty positive about the move. (Obviously, I was very keen to impress on him that it's a good club to join). He said that CCV had spoken highly of ITFC, and Grant Ward had too. I think he knows KVY btw, they're similar age so may have been in age group sides at Spurs, but that's a guess.

I was wondering if we are at the end of players Klug would feasibly know/have coached now given when he left. I'm guessing the relationship is strong enough with Spurs to keep them sending kids here.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 17:11 - Aug 19 with 1848 viewsitfcjoe

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 16:57 - Aug 19 by linhdi

He does, mentions him in the signing video.

Do Cyprus have a game in next window?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 17:12 - Aug 19 with 1834 viewsFreddies_Ears

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 17:11 - Aug 19 by itfcjoe

He does, mentions him in the signing video.

Do Cyprus have a game in next window?

Kazakhstan and San Marino, per our chat. Next window they have Belgium, which will be a bit tougher!
Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 17:14 - Aug 19 with 1830 viewsFreddies_Ears

Cypriot winger signed from Spurs on loan on 16:58 - Aug 19 by Mullet

I was wondering if we are at the end of players Klug would feasibly know/have coached now given when he left. I'm guessing the relationship is strong enough with Spurs to keep them sending kids here.

Joe may well know 're these players, but certainly there's a massive respect for Klug at Spurs still.
GIO! (n/t) on 17:20 - Aug 19 with 1810 viewsRocky

GIO! (n/t) on 15:56 - Aug 19 by Nthsuffolkblue

No, GIOU.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024