Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe 20:05 - Aug 14 with 9268 viewsreusersfreekicks

What an odious man our PM is. The EU has said the same thing all along so this is rubbish. He is trying to position himself and his fellow no deal enthusiasts as put upon victims. Blatant twisting of the truth. Appalling PM and a poor human being.
Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 07:22 - Aug 15 with 3383 viewsSteve_M

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 00:04 - Aug 15 by factual_blue

boris is a con artist who tries to wrap himself in Churchill's cloak (boris has written a dire book about Churchill, which was essentially boris saying 'I am the wartime leader reincarnated'.

I take it we've all read Richard Evans' review of Johnson's dreadful book?

https://www.newstatesman.com/books/2014/11/one-man-who-made-history-another-who-

It's right up there with Taylor Parkes on Tim Lovejoy.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 08:33 - Aug 15 with 3323 viewsHerbivore

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 07:22 - Aug 15 by Steve_M

https://www.newstatesman.com/books/2014/11/one-man-who-made-history-another-who-

The depressing thing is that this book got published despite being poorly written and littered with factual inaccuracies purely because it was written by someone in a position of privilege. If an historian had written it not only would the publisher have laughed them out of the door, their career would probably be over. This is the man who is now running the country.

If he wasn't Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, son of Stanley Johnson and alumnus of Eton and Oxford, he would be lucky to get a job stacking shelves at Tesco. He has lost a job as a journalist for falsifying quotes, something you or I would be blacklisted for, and yet he's continued to make a living as a journalist. He was fired from a ministerial post for dishonesty. He was, by all accounts, the worst Foreign Secretary in history. He spent £42m on a vanity project garden bridge that never got beyond the planning stage. He conspired to get someone beaten up. He's a known philanderer who did little to support his wife through a battle with cancer. He wrote that sodding awful book. And yet rather than be cast aside as a useless incompetent - which he clearly is - he's become the most powerful man in the UK. He has done so on nothing other than brute class privilege. It's astounding and monumentally depressing.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 8:52]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 08:49 - Aug 15 with 3321 viewsfactual_blue

Yes, but Professor Sir Richard Evans is an academic who'd have been useless in the trenches.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 08:49 - Aug 15 with 3322 viewsMoriarty

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 08:49 - Aug 15 by factual_blue

Yes, but Professor Sir Richard Evans is an academic who'd have been useless in the trenches.

fka omuircheartaigh

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 09:51 - Aug 15 with 3275 viewsfactual_blue

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 08:33 - Aug 15 by Herbivore

The depressing thing is that this book got published despite being poorly written and littered with factual inaccuracies purely because it was written by someone in a position of privilege. If an historian had written it not only would the publisher have laughed them out of the door, their career would probably be over. This is the man who is now running the country.

If he wasn't Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, son of Stanley Johnson and alumnus of Eton and Oxford, he would be lucky to get a job stacking shelves at Tesco. He has lost a job as a journalist for falsifying quotes, something you or I would be blacklisted for, and yet he's continued to make a living as a journalist. He was fired from a ministerial post for dishonesty. He was, by all accounts, the worst Foreign Secretary in history. He spent £42m on a vanity project garden bridge that never got beyond the planning stage. He conspired to get someone beaten up. He's a known philanderer who did little to support his wife through a battle with cancer. He wrote that sodding awful book. And yet rather than be cast aside as a useless incompetent - which he clearly is - he's become the most powerful man in the UK. He has done so on nothing other than brute class privilege. It's astounding and monumentally depressing.

You forgot that he was a strong advocate of EU membership when Mayor of London, and the water cannons.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 10:48 - Aug 15 with 3248 views26_Paz

There are many MPs currently working against the will of the government and the people, I am sure they are leaking things to the EU behind the scenes. They are treacherous collaborators. This is a fact.

The Paz Man

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 11:01 - Aug 15 with 3240 viewsHeathlander

https://www.wsc.co.uk/the-archive/42-Media/145-no-love-no-joy

just in case you haven't
Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 11:04 - Aug 15 with 3240 viewseireblue

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 10:48 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

There are many MPs currently working against the will of the government and the people, I am sure they are leaking things to the EU behind the scenes. They are treacherous collaborators. This is a fact.

I think you are confused.

You need to consider the different roles and duties of Government and Parliament.

Parliament holds the Government to account.

Parliament represents all of the people.
Login to get fewer ads

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 11:10 - Aug 15 with 3227 viewsjeera

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 08:49 - Aug 15 by Moriarty

https://www.indy100.com/article/brexiteer-world-war-ii-alan-turing-academic-resp

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 11:16 - Aug 15 with 3215 viewschicoazul

even if that's true, and it probably is, that doesnt change the fact many many Brexiter MPs told us this whole thing would be a piece of p!ss, which means they are stupid & incompetent by dint of the fact they didnt see this coming.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 11:18 - Aug 15 with 3199 viewsHerbivore

Actually Pazzer, that's not a fact. It's something you've come up with because you want to side with Boris, the arch self-serving incompetent.

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 11:21 - Aug 15 with 3204 viewseireblue

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 11:16 - Aug 15 by chicoazul

even if that's true, and it probably is, that doesnt change the fact many many Brexiter MPs told us this whole thing would be a piece of p!ss, which means they are stupid & incompetent by dint of the fact they didnt see this coming.

Why would it be true.

If there is secret stuff the Government does not want people to know.

Then why would a Brexit Government, be sharing this sensitive data to a “remainer” MP whilst Parliament is not sitting, if it has potential to be damaging?

Sometimes, people just talk balls.
Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 11:25 - Aug 15 with 3194 viewschicoazul

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 11:21 - Aug 15 by eireblue

Why would it be true.

If there is secret stuff the Government does not want people to know.

Then why would a Brexit Government, be sharing this sensitive data to a “remainer” MP whilst Parliament is not sitting, if it has potential to be damaging?

Sometimes, people just talk balls.

I have no doubt at all that the likes of Grieve and Hammond are at the very least talking with the EU in back channels about the state of the Tory party at the moment.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 11:30 - Aug 15 with 3183 viewseireblue

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 11:25 - Aug 15 by chicoazul

I have no doubt at all that the likes of Grieve and Hammond are at the very least talking with the EU in back channels about the state of the Tory party at the moment.

That is not that accusation from Paz.

I don’t think anyone is unaware of the state of the Tory party.

Actually, maybe that tribe on that island that tends to kill all visitors, they probably aren’t bothered. Unless they listen to the BBC Wold service, of course.
Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 11:38 - Aug 15 with 3171 viewsRyorry

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 11:30 - Aug 15 by eireblue

Actually, maybe that tribe on that island that tends to kill all visitors, they probably aren’t bothered. Unless they listen to the BBC Wold service, of course.

Shame Hammond or May didn't have the wit to send Doris to that island on some cooked up pretext while he was Foreign Sec init ...

^joke alert^ (just in case)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Yeh but he calls a spade a spade, and that's enough for me on 11:50 - Aug 15 with 3153 viewsDyland

nftffs

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Yeh but he calls a spade a spade, and that's enough for me on 11:53 - Aug 15 with 3150 viewsRyorry

Yeh but he calls a spade a spade, and that's enough for me on 11:50 - Aug 15 by Dyland

nftffs

Impressively restrained!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:00 - Aug 15 with 3131 viewsjaykay

i think you missed out liar in your glowing tribute to bozo
that's it the bozo dog doo-dah band

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:15 - Aug 15 with 3102 views26_Paz

That's exactly the accusation from Paz. Hammond, Grieve, Clarke and probably a few other melts are passing info to the EU that works against the stated aims of their government. Traitors.

The Paz Man

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:24 - Aug 15 with 3087 viewsHerbivore

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:15 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

That's exactly the accusation from Paz. Hammond, Grieve, Clarke and probably a few other melts are passing info to the EU that works against the stated aims of their government. Traitors.

What's your evidence for this?

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:32 - Aug 15 with 3077 views26_Paz

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:24 - Aug 15 by Herbivore

What's your evidence for this?

Obviously I don't have any because its not in the public domain but come on, its obvious.

The Paz Man

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:38 - Aug 15 with 3075 viewsWeWereZombies

Indeed, as well as Alexander Joffrey and Mark Francois (with a name like that how could he be anything other than a collaborator?) you even get traitorous language from those who did not even make it to member of Parliament like that scoundrel Farage and his verbal attacks on the Royal Family...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:40 - Aug 15 with 3069 views26_Paz

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:38 - Aug 15 by WeWereZombies

Indeed, as well as Alexander Joffrey and Mark Francois (with a name like that how could he be anything other than a collaborator?) you even get traitorous language from those who did not even make it to member of Parliament like that scoundrel Farage and his verbal attacks on the Royal Family...

Sorry? You've lost me here

The Paz Man

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:41 - Aug 15 with 3067 viewsWeWereZombies

Wold service? BBC Radio Lincolnshire?

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:52 - Aug 15 with 3047 viewsWeWereZombies

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:40 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

Sorry? You've lost me here

And rather too easily if you are telling the truth...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024