Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe 20:05 - Aug 14 with 9263 viewsreusersfreekicks

What an odious man our PM is. The EU has said the same thing all along so this is rubbish. He is trying to position himself and his fellow no deal enthusiasts as put upon victims. Blatant twisting of the truth. Appalling PM and a poor human being.
Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:53 - Aug 15 with 1236 viewseireblue

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:15 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

That's exactly the accusation from Paz. Hammond, Grieve, Clarke and probably a few other melts are passing info to the EU that works against the stated aims of their government. Traitors.

Are they members of the Government?

Your post was about the Government.

Chico, modified it to the Tory party.

You still seem to be confused between Parliament and Government and now Political Parties.

A definition for you.

“a person who betrays someone or something, such as a friend, cause, or principle.”

What parliamentary principle is an MP betraying, that justifies an accusation of being a traitor?

Any proof?
Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:56 - Aug 15 with 1231 viewsRyorry

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:41 - Aug 15 by WeWereZombies

Wold service? BBC Radio Lincolnshire?

That island's pobably got faster broadband than this neck of rural Yorkshire!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:13 - Aug 15 with 1195 views26_Paz

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:53 - Aug 15 by eireblue

Are they members of the Government?

Your post was about the Government.

Chico, modified it to the Tory party.

You still seem to be confused between Parliament and Government and now Political Parties.

A definition for you.

“a person who betrays someone or something, such as a friend, cause, or principle.”

What parliamentary principle is an MP betraying, that justifies an accusation of being a traitor?

Any proof?

Try betraying the democratic will of the British people. Wow, this is difficult!

The Paz Man

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:17 - Aug 15 with 1191 viewsHerbivore

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 12:32 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

Obviously I don't have any because its not in the public domain but come on, its obvious.

Okay so you have zero evidence that there is any collaboration going on between the EU and UK politicians but you believe it because you deem it to be obvious. More accurately I suspect you believe it because Boris said as much. Boris is a known liar so your only source for your view is someone utterly untrustworthy. I'm sure you'll understand why I summarily dismiss your opinion that you described earlier as a "fact" as a load of baseless, inflammatory tripe.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:19 - Aug 15 with 1187 viewsHerbivore

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:13 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

Try betraying the democratic will of the British people. Wow, this is difficult!

Sorry, how are they doing so? Hammond voted to leave the EU multiple times, unlike some members of the current cabinet who voted to thwart it.

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:24 - Aug 15 with 1179 viewseireblue

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:13 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

Like Boris?

He voted against leaving in Parliament.

You made an allegation about Government.

You seem to be twisting and turning like a twisty turny thing.

Yes it does seem to be difficult for you, since you don’t understand, Government, Parliament, Parliamentary democracy, political parties, and you seem to have forgotten who voted against leaving the EU in parliament.
Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:31 - Aug 15 with 1171 views26_Paz

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:19 - Aug 15 by Herbivore

Sorry, how are they doing so? Hammond voted to leave the EU multiple times, unlike some members of the current cabinet who voted to thwart it.

No, Hammond voted to become a vassal state of the EU, not to leave it.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 13:32]

The Paz Man

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:33 - Aug 15 with 1166 views26_Paz

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:24 - Aug 15 by eireblue

Like Boris?

He voted against leaving in Parliament.

You made an allegation about Government.

You seem to be twisting and turning like a twisty turny thing.

Yes it does seem to be difficult for you, since you don’t understand, Government, Parliament, Parliamentary democracy, political parties, and you seem to have forgotten who voted against leaving the EU in parliament.

I said these people are working against the stated aim of the government. The government wants to leave the EU. These people are working to stay in. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:40 - Aug 15 with 1155 viewseireblue

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:33 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

I said these people are working against the stated aim of the government. The government wants to leave the EU. These people are working to stay in. Why is this so difficult for you to understand?

Boris not only worked against the stated aim of the Government, he voted against it.

Is he a Traitor?

That is a yes or no answer.
Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:40 - Aug 15 with 1153 views26_Paz

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:40 - Aug 15 by eireblue

Boris not only worked against the stated aim of the Government, he voted against it.

Is he a Traitor?

That is a yes or no answer.

No.

The Paz Man

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:41 - Aug 15 with 1148 viewsHerbivore

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:31 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

That's staggeringly inaccurate.

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:43 - Aug 15 with 1143 viewsHerbivore

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:40 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

No.

What kind of mental gymnastics lead you to that conclusion?

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:58 - Aug 15 with 1132 views26_Paz

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:43 - Aug 15 by Herbivore

What kind of mental gymnastics lead you to that conclusion?

Boris wants Brexit. He voted for that deal just to get it over and done with. I'm sure he would have, like me, advocated renegading on many of our commitments before the ink was even dry.

The Paz Man

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 14:29 - Aug 15 with 1115 viewsMoriarty

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:33 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

With the greatest respect though, isn’t leaving or staying a decision for the people and not the government? Wasn’t that the basis for the referendum?

The outcome of the referendum was very close. So many issues have come to light since, for example the backstop. Under those circumstances, isn’t it fair to consider that people may have changed their minds and that a second referendum should be held, especially with so much at stake?

fka omuircheartaigh

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 14:32 - Aug 15 with 1108 viewseireblue

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:40 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

No.

Then neither are the others.

They are exercising the duties as parliamentarians, as did Boris.

What I don’t understand is why you have so little respect for British values, why you have discarded them so easily.

Shame.
Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 14:58 - Aug 15 with 1079 views26_Paz

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 14:32 - Aug 15 by eireblue

Then neither are the others.

They are exercising the duties as parliamentarians, as did Boris.

What I don’t understand is why you have so little respect for British values, why you have discarded them so easily.

Shame.

Me no respect for British values?! Wow, you're smoking the strong stuff today!

The Paz Man

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 15:03 - Aug 15 with 1068 viewseireblue

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 14:58 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

Yes, you.
Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 16:41 - Aug 15 with 1039 viewsHerbivore

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:58 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

Boris wants Brexit. He voted for that deal just to get it over and done with. I'm sure he would have, like me, advocated renegading on many of our commitments before the ink was even dry.

Christ. You're as gullible as they come.

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 16:51 - Aug 15 with 1026 viewsm14_blue

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 13:31 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

He voted for a deal, which was the stated aim of the British government, was it not?

Seems to me that it’s the ERG who are the traitors by your definition?
Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 17:14 - Aug 15 with 1013 viewsHerbivore

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 14:58 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

Well it's pretty clear you don't. You don't respect the sovereignty of Parliament. You don't respect the democratic right to disagree and for disagreement to be represented. You seem to lack any sense of intellectual curiosity or rigour, instead blindly following populist rhetoric. Frankly, I struggle to see any way in which you align with British values.

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 17:49 - Aug 15 with 995 viewsreusersfreekicks

Boris accusing MPs of collaborating with Europe on 10:48 - Aug 15 by 26_Paz

There are many MPs currently working against the will of the government and the people, I am sure they are leaking things to the EU behind the scenes. They are treacherous collaborators. This is a fact.

If it's a fact where is the proof. It's tripe served up by a pooulist apologist
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024