Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football 'Vloggers' 13:17 - Aug 12 with 7065 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

What are peoples opinions on football vloggers. On Sunday I put 'Ipswich vs. Sunderland' in to Youtube and I saw about 20 videos that were just people with cameras filming the game.

I do like the idea of fans having a voice but wouldn't you rather just watch the game then film it the whole time. Or do I just need to get with the times ????

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Come on then. (n/t) on 16:54 - Aug 12 with 1237 viewsBloots

What about when they are..... on 16:10 - Aug 12 by Reuser_is_God

Ooo you're hard.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Football 'Vloggers' on 23:57 - Sep 22 with 1095 viewsCyber

I do “football vlogging” for Ipswich on YouTube. The channel names “Cyber” so you might have heard of me? I don’t do it for attention or for friends to see, in fact I get made fun of it most of the time! I’ve always loved camera work and filming, and presenting in general, and I absolutely love watching football, so why not put the two together? I completely understand that I can come across as over excited and annoying (I am very young!) but if you don’t like what vloggers do then simply don’t watch it! I also like putting my views across to other people and seeing what they think! One thing I find people think is that we have a camera/phone in front of our faces for the entire game, in my case this certainly isn’t true! I always try and make sure not to get in the way or distract anyone else around me and keep it as discrete as possible and it’s certainly not out for the entire game! Also 20 people uploading the game to YouTube is ridiculous, but I think a lot more people do it now than before, mainly because of how much it’s grown! When I first started I was one of the only people doing it!
I know this was posted a while ago, but I would love to discuss this subject with others!
Football 'Vloggers' on 00:09 - Sep 23 with 1083 viewsCyber

Football 'Vloggers' on 13:39 - Aug 12 by Illinoisblue

there's a distinction between someone like that Benjamin Bloom chap who is more about analysis and tactics, and someone like those excitable 12-year-olds who incessantly film everything and get the views of their dimwitted mates.

If that’s referring to me then please know that it certainly isn’t for mates to watch! In fact I get made fun of most of the time! I do it because I’ve always loved camera work and presenting in general and I love watching football, so why not put the two together? I always try and make sure I don’t get in anyone’s way and keep it as discrete as possible and certainly don’t have a camera in front of my face for the entire game like some people think we do!
In my humble opinion.... on 00:24 - Sep 23 with 1076 viewsSpruceMoose

In my humble opinion.... on 13:31 - Aug 12 by Bloots

....they should all be shot through the neck with a crossbow.

I'd have gone with a canon.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Football 'Vloggers' on 08:29 - Sep 23 with 997 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Football 'Vloggers' on 23:57 - Sep 22 by Cyber

I do “football vlogging” for Ipswich on YouTube. The channel names “Cyber” so you might have heard of me? I don’t do it for attention or for friends to see, in fact I get made fun of it most of the time! I’ve always loved camera work and filming, and presenting in general, and I absolutely love watching football, so why not put the two together? I completely understand that I can come across as over excited and annoying (I am very young!) but if you don’t like what vloggers do then simply don’t watch it! I also like putting my views across to other people and seeing what they think! One thing I find people think is that we have a camera/phone in front of our faces for the entire game, in my case this certainly isn’t true! I always try and make sure not to get in the way or distract anyone else around me and keep it as discrete as possible and it’s certainly not out for the entire game! Also 20 people uploading the game to YouTube is ridiculous, but I think a lot more people do it now than before, mainly because of how much it’s grown! When I first started I was one of the only people doing it!
I know this was posted a while ago, but I would love to discuss this subject with others!

I have seen your channel.

More bothered about Fan zone and his group of mates and that Griffin lad. You seem to have a decent knowledge tbf and definitely know more about the club then those other two .

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

In my humble opinion.... on 09:17 - Sep 23 with 978 viewsEwan_Oozami

In my humble opinion.... on 00:24 - Sep 23 by SpruceMoose

I'd have gone with a canon.

Ah, the ecclesiastical approach?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Football 'Vloggers' on 10:48 - Sep 23 with 959 viewsflimflam

Football 'Vloggers' on 15:16 - Aug 12 by Illinoisblue

fair play to him; make music for a living, travel the country watching footy for a hobby. He's winning.

BB is always my go to after a match and seems a genuine decent person everytime I have encountered him on away matches.

Also a talented chap so agree the man in definitely winning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Bloom_(musician)

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Football 'Vloggers' on 11:21 - Sep 23 with 946 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Football 'Vloggers' on 10:48 - Sep 23 by flimflam

BB is always my go to after a match and seems a genuine decent person everytime I have encountered him on away matches.

Also a talented chap so agree the man in definitely winning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Bloom_(musician)

Did not know he had a wiki page

Login to get fewer ads

Football 'Vloggers' on 11:37 - Sep 23 with 933 viewswkj

Blogging and vlogging is a healthy and cathartic way of communicating with the world, and I don't think anyone should be mocked for it as it can be a wonderful distraction for the content creator. When it becomes more about the bantz and bs is when I tend to turn away, but still cant be overly critical of the creators.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Football 'Vloggers' on 18:13 - Sep 23 with 856 viewsTheDailyTractor

As long as its positive, emphasis on positive I think that it's good exposure for the club. I've seen this and Reuser's post on the matter. Both sides raise fair points. I just think it's good to see the passion and support back behind the club. 99.9% of the fan base can have its head held high since Lambert arrived. Weve played our part and then some.

I would however like to make a point regarding Ipswich Fanzone. I dont know the bloke who does it. I've seen him around quite a bit and seems a decent bloke. I think the format and how the videos are put together is pretty damn good. Offers another insight to the game and I'll 9 times out of 10 check it out when it's up. Also like the 12th man videos which goes around local pubs and bars etc. However some of the lads that are regulars on there try a bit too hard to be funny to be fair. Just goes a bit OTT. Other than that; quality.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024