Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scousers booing the national anthem... 23:53 - Aug 4 with 4713 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What's that all about?

Fair enough, don't sing if you don't want to. But why boo?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 23:59 - Aug 4 with 3777 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

They chant ‘we’re not English, we are scouse’ too.

All incredibly strange.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 00:15 - Aug 5 with 3734 viewsIllinoisblue

didn't Man Utd fans do similar a few years back, after Becks was crucified by the tabloids for his nation team mishaps.

Not sure what's triggered this scouse outrage.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 00:22 - Aug 5 with 3716 viewsJ2BLUE

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 23:59 - Aug 4 by The_Romford_Blue

All incredibly strange.

Christ, imagine being proud of that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 01:28 - Aug 5 with 3664 viewsActionMan

Many still identify as being Irish despite being many generations removed and hate England and the English from experience so no shock there. What's more ironic for me is the fact that we're playing the national anthem for two foreign owned teams, playing with less than a handful of English players who's market is more abroad these days than here anyway. Surely we shouldn't bother now?
Scousers booing the national anthem... on 06:55 - Aug 5 with 3411 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Google Liverpool managed decline

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:00 - Aug 5 with 3386 viewsKieran_Knows

Liverpool fans in being total and utter c*cks, shocker.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:02 - Aug 5 with 3382 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 06:55 - Aug 5 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Was probably the right strategy!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:20 - Aug 5 with 3327 viewsFelstow1978

Why play the national nthemn anyway? Complete anachronism in the modern age. Just like the Monarchy, in fact.

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Login to get fewer ads

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:24 - Aug 5 with 3303 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 01:28 - Aug 5 by ActionMan

Many still identify as being Irish despite being many generations removed and hate England and the English from experience so no shock there. What's more ironic for me is the fact that we're playing the national anthem for two foreign owned teams, playing with less than a handful of English players who's market is more abroad these days than here anyway. Surely we shouldn't bother now?

None of that explains why it should be booed.

Small minded from them.

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:28 - Aug 5 with 3280 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:20 - Aug 5 by Felstow1978

Why play the national nthemn anyway? Complete anachronism in the modern age. Just like the Monarchy, in fact.

People are entitled to that view, but why boo it?

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:50 - Aug 5 with 3205 viewsballycastle

Why are people surprised by Liverpool supporters?
Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:56 - Aug 5 with 3181 viewsWD19

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 06:55 - Aug 5 by WestStanderLaLaLa

All I get is stuff about Graeme Souness as manager!?
Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:59 - Aug 5 with 3173 viewsDanTheMan

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:56 - Aug 5 by WD19

All I get is stuff about Graeme Souness as manager!?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-16355281

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 08:11 - Aug 5 with 3133 viewsartsbossbeard

Outraged by everything, ashamed of nothing.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 08:45 - Aug 5 with 3056 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:59 - Aug 5 by DanTheMan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-16355281

Woooosh.

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 08:48 - Aug 5 with 3043 viewsFtnfwest

You’re never going to understand this are you? You see it’s not their fault.
Scousers booing the national anthem... on 08:50 - Aug 5 with 3026 viewsDanTheMan

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 08:45 - Aug 5 by Marshalls_Mullet

Woooosh.

It's early.

Actually I probably still wouldn't have noticed later.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 08:54 - Aug 5 with 2999 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 08:45 - Aug 5 by Marshalls_Mullet

Woooosh.

What?!

How is that a "woooosh"? He has linked the explanation to "managed decline" to a question about it!

EDIT: Oops, just re-read. I deserve the woosh too. I understand now!
[Post edited 5 Aug 2019 8:55]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 08:59 - Aug 5 with 2968 viewsRadlett_blue

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:28 - Aug 5 by Marshalls_Mullet

People are entitled to that view, but why boo it?

Agreed, but why play the National anthem before a game of football? So American.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 09:16 - Aug 5 with 2911 views26_Paz

They really are a strange bread. There's some weird mentality up there that I just don't understand.

The Paz Man

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 09:21 - Aug 5 with 2882 viewsjacko77

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 09:16 - Aug 5 by 26_Paz

They really are a strange bread. There's some weird mentality up there that I just don't understand.

Warburtons maybe!
Scousers booing the national anthem... on 09:24 - Aug 5 with 2866 views26_Paz

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 09:21 - Aug 5 by jacko77

Warburtons maybe!

Haha, good spot!

The Paz Man

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 09:26 - Aug 5 with 2852 viewsmrshallisfit

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 07:02 - Aug 5 by Marshalls_Mullet

Was probably the right strategy!

That just about sums you up.
Scousers booing the national anthem... on 09:27 - Aug 5 with 2846 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 23:59 - Aug 4 by The_Romford_Blue

All incredibly strange.

Going for independence. Them, and Cornwall.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 10:29 - Aug 5 with 2734 viewsmuccletonjoe

Scousers booing the national anthem... on 01:28 - Aug 5 by ActionMan

If they want to play in the league of Ireland, surely they are more than welcome. They can sing the Irish national anthem before every game if they want
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024