Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wayne Rooney to Derby County as player/coach - talks being held 18:16 - Aug 5 with 1080 viewsScottCandage

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/08/05/wayne-rooney-talks-become-player
Wayne Rooney to Derby County as player/coach - talks being held on 18:17 - Aug 5 with 1063 viewsSuperblue95

What are they going to sell to pay for that?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Wayne Rooney to Derby County as player/coach - talks being held on 18:17 - Aug 5 with 1064 viewsSpruceMoose

I thought I heard the creaky sound of a little used erection coming from the Great Bentley area.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Wayne Rooney to Derby County as player/coach - talks being held on 18:22 - Aug 5 with 1013 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Wayne Rooney to Derby County as player/coach - talks being held on 18:17 - Aug 5 by Superblue95

Perhaps they can persuade him to invest instead as a competitor to the Salford consortium?

They are going to need some help sooner or later to continue to fund their bankrolling to play-off perpetuity.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Wayne Rooney to Derby County as player/coach - talks being held on 18:29 - Aug 5 with 989 viewsSpruceMoose

Wayne Rooney to Derby County as player/coach - talks being held on 18:22 - Aug 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Perhaps they can persuade him to invest instead as a competitor to the Salford consortium?

They are going to need some help sooner or later to continue to fund their bankrolling to play-off perpetuity.

I'm sure they'll get promoted eventually and the punishment for all their dodgy dealings will be what?

Nothing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Wayne Rooney to Derby County as player/coach - talks being held on 18:44 - Aug 5 with 895 viewsHorseboy

Wayne Rooney to Derby County as player/coach - talks being held on 18:17 - Aug 5 by Superblue95

It's likely it will pay for itself commercially like Lampard
Wayne Rooney to Derby County as player/coach - talks being held on 19:05 - Aug 5 with 823 viewsfactual_blue

Wayne Rooney to Derby County as player/coach - talks being held on 18:17 - Aug 5 by SpruceMoose

I thought I heard the creaky sound of a little used erection coming from the Great Bentley area.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024