Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... 16:23 - Aug 4 with 1337 viewsunstableblue

... time to start calling Trump out, and calling out the damage he is causing

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2019/aug/04/beto-orourke-links-el-paso

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

It's building.... on 16:35 - Aug 4 with 1311 viewsunstableblue

Complete denial from Trump supporters... some even saying his Charlottesville position was misinterpreted

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 16:49 - Aug 4 with 1269 viewsTrequartista

Have they not been doing that since he became President? And all to no avail

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 18:24 - Aug 4 with 1169 viewsreusersfreekicks

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 16:49 - Aug 4 by Trequartista

Have they not been doing that since he became President? And all to no avail

Maybe with his incitement to racial violence resulting in this massacre things will change. Disgusting individual
Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 18:33 - Aug 4 with 1153 viewslowhouseblue

big error to make this about trump. if you make everything for or against trump he wins again.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 18:42 - Aug 4 with 1135 viewsSpruceMoose

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 18:33 - Aug 4 by lowhouseblue

big error to make this about trump. if you make everything for or against trump he wins again.

You don't half talk some tosh. This is the direct consequence of the tone Trump leads with. There's no way this isn't about Trump.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 18:44 - Aug 4 with 1128 viewsDyland

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 18:42 - Aug 4 by SpruceMoose

You don't half talk some tosh. This is the direct consequence of the tone Trump leads with. There's no way this isn't about Trump.

Not quite what Lowers is saying though...

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 19:06 - Aug 4 with 1087 viewsIllinoisblue

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 18:42 - Aug 4 by SpruceMoose

I don’t disagree that he’s blatantly fanning the flames with his words, but making this about Trump will not work because it will only enrage his base and make guns a more partisan issue. I honestly don’t know what the answer is. It’s not guns though.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Indeed on 19:12 - Aug 4 with 1077 viewsDyland

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 19:06 - Aug 4 by Illinoisblue

I don’t disagree that he’s blatantly fanning the flames with his words, but making this about Trump will not work because it will only enrage his base and make guns a more partisan issue. I honestly don’t know what the answer is. It’s not guns though.

It will be spun into the "liberal mafia" making outrageous accusations and make his fans even more entrenched in their support for him.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 19:26 - Aug 4 with 1056 viewslowhouseblue

trump's strategy is to divide. if you make everything about trump you reinforce the divisions he wants. if you want a non-trump president in 2020 you need to reduce the divisions not play his game for him.

trump is a nasty piece of work but he is far cleverer than most of his opponents at the moment.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 20:01 - Aug 4 with 1006 viewschicoazul

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 19:06 - Aug 4 by Illinoisblue

Arent millions and millions of Americans on regular high doses of anti depressants? That's what people talk about when they talk about an opioid crisis isnt it..? Maybe they're part of the problem, since gun massacres are very much a modern phenomenon.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 20:04 - Aug 4 with 993 viewsBluesquid

So sad to watch this interview with O'Rourke, he is so close to breaking down but he really fights to hold back the tears.

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 21:48 - Aug 4 with 874 viewsHARRY10

calling him out of where ?

and will he come out if called ?
Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 23:19 - Aug 4 with 821 viewsStokieBlue

Whilst I agree with you, you need to not let Trump work you up so much.

He's an idiot, don't get so stressed. It's a thread a day with you upset - I worry your sanity, especially given your handle.

SB
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 23:24]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 23:30 - Aug 4 with 800 viewsunstableblue

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 23:19 - Aug 4 by StokieBlue

Whilst I agree with you, you need to not let Trump work you up so much.

He's an idiot, don't get so stressed. It's a thread a day with you upset - I worry your sanity, especially given your handle.

SB
[Post edited 4 Aug 2019 23:24]

My sanity went years ago Stoke, so no worries on that front.

And to be honest I'm far more worked up by issues such as whether Chambo and Wolfenden can make a viable partnership, than Trumps America.

But as I said on another thread... we need to be outraged by Trump... and as his hate and damage is pretty much daily, I'm going to post about it!!!

Don't get me started on Farage!!!

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 23:32 - Aug 4 with 798 viewsStokieBlue

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 23:30 - Aug 4 by unstableblue

My sanity went years ago Stoke, so no worries on that front.

And to be honest I'm far more worked up by issues such as whether Chambo and Wolfenden can make a viable partnership, than Trumps America.

But as I said on another thread... we need to be outraged by Trump... and as his hate and damage is pretty much daily, I'm going to post about it!!!

Don't get me started on Farage!!!

Why wouldn't Wolfbo be a good partnership. All evidence points to it being superb.

SB

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 23:36 - Aug 4 with 791 viewsunstableblue

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 23:32 - Aug 4 by StokieBlue

Why wouldn't Wolfbo be a good partnership. All evidence points to it being superb.

SB

I think 'The Wolf' is the real deal.... but I thought he was right sided?

And let's face it Chambo was pretty error prone last term.... albeit his leadership is crucial

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 23:38 - Aug 4 with 787 viewsStokieBlue

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 23:36 - Aug 4 by unstableblue

I think 'The Wolf' is the real deal.... but I thought he was right sided?

And let's face it Chambo was pretty error prone last term.... albeit his leadership is crucial

The right-left thing is a bit of a nonsense. If both are good enough it shouldn't really matter.

SB

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 23:44 - Aug 4 with 777 viewsunstableblue

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 23:38 - Aug 4 by StokieBlue

The right-left thing is a bit of a nonsense. If both are good enough it shouldn't really matter.

SB

Thank you for your comforting words... when nurse is locking me into the padded cell tonight I feel I will be much calmer

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 00:02 - Aug 5 with 756 viewsIllinoisblue

Beto O'Rourke saying what a lot of sensible Americans already feel...... on 20:01 - Aug 4 by chicoazul

Arent millions and millions of Americans on regular high doses of anti depressants? That's what people talk about when they talk about an opioid crisis isnt it..? Maybe they're part of the problem, since gun massacres are very much a modern phenomenon.

it is baffling why this continues. What is it in the American psyche that propels them to go on murderous rampages? Apart from a handful of high-profile examples (Hungerford, Norway) this simply doesn't happen anywhere else.

Being strung out on meds probably doesn't help anything. Nor, obviously, does access to high-powered weaponry at any local store.

One thing is GUARANTEED: nothing will change.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024