Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Currently watching The Great Hack on Netflix 22:59 - Jul 25 with 649 viewsCoastalblue

Anybody watched it? Scary stuff, focussing on data collection and usage covering Trump, Brexit, Cambridge Analytica.

I wouldn't have considered myself naive with this stuff, but it does focus the mind.

In fact I might get a tinfoil suit to wear before I post on here again.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Currently watching The Great Hack on Netflix on 23:15 - Jul 25 with 626 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is this the one that caused Aron Banks to start suing people before he'd even watched the film?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Currently watching The Great Hack on Netflix on 23:19 - Jul 25 with 617 viewswkj

I've said this many times on here, if it's free- you're paying for it in some way, especially online

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Currently watching The Great Hack on Netflix on 23:21 - Jul 25 with 614 viewsCoastalblue

Currently watching The Great Hack on Netflix on 23:15 - Jul 25 by Swansea_Blue

Is this the one that caused Aron Banks to start suing people before he'd even watched the film?

It is, and I can see why they would have been in a panic about it.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Currently watching The Great Hack on Netflix on 23:24 - Jul 25 with 609 viewsSwansea_Blue

Currently watching The Great Hack on Netflix on 23:21 - Jul 25 by Coastalblue

It is, and I can see why they would have been in a panic about it.

I'll have to watch it. The bloke seems rotten to the core.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024