Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum 19:52 - Jul 25 with 5634 viewsskyblue23

And somebody is saying they’re hearing they aren’t prepared to go any higher than £450k. It’s probably as reliable as the rubbish def info we get on here sometimes but it still gives me that glimmer of hope!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 19:56 - Jul 25 with 5554 viewsCoco

They surely don’t have much more money in the bank.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 20:28 - Jul 25 with 5365 viewsDennyx4

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 19:56 - Jul 25 by Coco

They surely don’t have much more money in the bank.

They probably do have a bit more money, just sold Freeman for £5m.

I guess there valuation of a 30 year old is a lot lower than ours.
Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 20:34 - Jul 25 with 5316 viewschristiand

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 20:28 - Jul 25 by Dennyx4

True, it might not be what they value a 30 year old, but it's the value to us that's the important figure. If they want him they are going to need to offer far more than what has recently been reported. Lets see how much they are prepared to offer, if they want him that badly?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 20:38]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 20:36 - Jul 25 with 5289 viewsCoco

Surely the bulk of that covers their yearly debt to the FA

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 21:07 - Jul 25 with 5139 viewsfloridaboy

Didn't they sign Geoff Cameron from Stoke today on a free. Midfield player I seem to remember.

Maybe they have got him rather than pay a fee for Judge.

Fine by me of course!
Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 21:07 - Jul 25 with 5135 viewsChocorange

They have also sold a defender to WBA for 1.7 mill this week, they have cash, if they want Judge they have to pay for him.

Looks like the unsettle the player, get him on the cheap game
Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 21:08 - Jul 25 with 5126 viewsWestover

They also sold a defender to WBA for 1.5m yesterday.
Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 21:12 - Jul 25 with 5085 viewsJ2BLUE

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 20:34 - Jul 25 by christiand

True, it might not be what they value a 30 year old, but it's the value to us that's the important figure. If they want him they are going to need to offer far more than what has recently been reported. Lets see how much they are prepared to offer, if they want him that badly?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 20:38]

Totally agree, and it should have been the same with Murphy. £3m was not enough to cover what he was worth to us, especially when we then failed to replace him and MM pretended Leon Best was the replacement.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 21:14 - Jul 25 with 5074 viewsbadadski

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 21:08 - Jul 25 by Westover

They also sold a defender to WBA for 1.5m yesterday.

I have a feeling Judge and Norwood will be anough of a foundation to bo get us promoted again so on that thinking then Judge is valued at a minimum of 8 million as that what we have got to gain by being promoted again. No point selling him even if it upsets the poor soul if he can contribute to getting us promoted,
Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 21:17 - Jul 25 with 5048 viewsjas0999

... who has suffered from injury.
Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 21:23 - Jul 25 with 4992 viewsMrTown

They won’t have much cash, they were handed immediate debt of £3m to be paid to EFL, and £1.7m a year for the next decade.

Owners capitalised £21m in outstanding loans, mainly by Fernandes and someone else. Can’t see them right now being to eager to spend even more money.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 21:24]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 22:00 - Jul 25 with 4818 viewsDennyx4

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 21:12 - Jul 25 by J2BLUE

Totally agree, and it should have been the same with Murphy. £3m was not enough to cover what he was worth to us, especially when we then failed to replace him and MM pretended Leon Best was the replacement.

Agree, we should have made sure we could get a replacement before letting Murphy go.

Same with Judge, his value to us is more than his value to QPR. If he goes, we need to make sure that the fee received is enough to get a similar replacement and that is not going to be cheap with 2 weeks of the transfer window left.
Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 22:15 - Jul 25 with 4737 views66notout

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 21:07 - Jul 25 by Chocorange

They have also sold a defender to WBA for 1.7 mill this week, they have cash, if they want Judge they have to pay for him.

Looks like the unsettle the player, get him on the cheap game

I agree but the other card yet to be played is the “what point is there in forcing a player to stay put when he would rather be elsewhere?” one
Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 22:20 - Jul 25 with 4697 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What is the feeling on their forum? Would they want him, especially if the fee was nearer to £1M?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 22:43 - Jul 25 with 4591 viewsagentp

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 22:00 - Jul 25 by Dennyx4

Agree, we should have made sure we could get a replacement before letting Murphy go.

Same with Judge, his value to us is more than his value to QPR. If he goes, we need to make sure that the fee received is enough to get a similar replacement and that is not going to be cheap with 2 weeks of the transfer window left.

Food chains don't work like that.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 22:46 - Jul 25 with 4577 viewsBent_double

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 22:15 - Jul 25 by 66notout

I agree but the other card yet to be played is the “what point is there in forcing a player to stay put when he would rather be elsewhere?” one

Because once the window is shut, he is an Ipswich player and has no choice but to buckle down and play for us, at least until January.

If QPR still want him in Jan, and we've discovered we can live without him, then he can go.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 22:55 - Jul 25 with 4514 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 21:12 - Jul 25 by J2BLUE

Mate.. don’t. That whole non-replacement shambles still has me fuming to this day.

That and the Waggy saga of course.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Just reading a Judge thread on a QPR forum on 23:40 - Jul 25 with 4334 viewsStewart27

What?

Clubs invest money back into the team when they sell a player?

Crazy world.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024