Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris goes hard right 19:44 - Jul 24 with 16456 viewsreusersfreekicks

Pritti Patel and Dominic Raab. The most extreme our govt has been since before the war at least. Very very dark days for the rest of us. Both are unlikable chancers. Still seems hard to believe. Only the fascist lites in the Tory party and other more extreme right wing parties can be happy this evening. A cabinet this extreme will not bring the country together as the serial liar incompetent and philanderer claims. Just a bunch of extreme right sh1ts
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 20:02]
Boris goes hard right on 12:02 - Jul 25 with 2363 viewspickles110564

Boris goes hard right on 10:38 - Jul 25 by Swansea_Blue

We've not left when we were supposed to twice already. That should give you a clue that it's possible that parliament will not reach a consensus and will ask the PM to go back to the EU to request another extension. That option is still on the table.

That was when we had a remainer PM and cabinet, we now have a Leaver PM and cabinet, changes everything, role on 31st October.
Boris goes hard right on 12:07 - Jul 25 with 2358 viewsflimflam

Boris goes hard right on 11:32 - Jul 25 by Herbivore

You do realise that you're the one coming across as a child here, right? That post is like something from the simple kid in your primary school class.

Maybe you are right but I dont really give a flying fook about anything you think or say.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Boris goes hard right on 12:14 - Jul 25 with 2341 viewsHerbivore

Boris goes hard right on 12:02 - Jul 25 by pickles110564

That was when we had a remainer PM and cabinet, we now have a Leaver PM and cabinet, changes everything, role on 31st October.

How does it change everything? Remember, it was the hard Brexiteers that stopped us leaving in March, not the so called remainers in cabinet who all voted for the Withdrawal Agreement. The terms of us leaving have to get through parliament and parliament is against a no deal Brexit far more strongly than it was against May's deal.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris goes hard right on 12:15 - Jul 25 with 2334 viewsHerbivore

Boris goes hard right on 12:07 - Jul 25 by flimflam

Maybe you are right but I dont really give a flying fook about anything you think or say.

I think this follow up post shows that I am right. I'm assuming you aren't five, so maybe stop acting like you are and try debating like an adult.

Boris goes hard right on 12:36 - Jul 25 with 2313 viewsSwansea_Blue

Boris goes hard right on 12:02 - Jul 25 by pickles110564

OK, we'll see. It's a lot clearer now anyway, as there can't be any more excuses or places to hide. This government will now be judged on the promises those within it have made over the last few years. And they'll be held to them.

Just to remind people, those promises are (quoting their own words for clarity):

1. Leave the EU on 31st October, "no ifs, no buts".
2. Significantly more funding for the NHS and schools, "at least £100m per week" on the NHS, and up to £350m/week on both.
3. New trade deals "all over the world" that will enter into force "immediately after the UK leaves the EU" and deliver "new jobs".
4. No damage to trade or UK businesses, and "no disruption" on leaving.
5. "Wages will be higher for working people".
6. No drop in support for all those who currently benefit from EU funding, so that's universities, development funding for regions & councils, arts/culture, and specifically increases in funding for the UK's farming industry and sciences.
7. A negotiated free trade deal with the EU (either in the Single Market or "exact same" benefits and access to the the SM), but end to freedom of movement and any requirement to follow EU laws. This will be a "better deal" than we have now.
8. New Treaty with EU providing closer cooperation in areas like marine surveillance, counter-terrorism, research and innovation.
9. Lower immigration to "tens of thousands".
10. "No change" on the Border with NI, but tighter border controls generally.
11. No VAT on fuel/energy/sanitary products.
12. "Retain" the £39bn divorce bill until we get a better deal, or not pay it at all if we leave with no deal, and instead invest it back into the above.

Let's see how they get on...
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 12:44]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris goes hard right on 12:55 - Jul 25 with 2295 viewsgazzer1999

Boris goes hard right on 12:36 - Jul 25 by Swansea_Blue

OK, we'll see. It's a lot clearer now anyway, as there can't be any more excuses or places to hide. This government will now be judged on the promises those within it have made over the last few years. And they'll be held to them.

Just to remind people, those promises are (quoting their own words for clarity):

1. Leave the EU on 31st October, "no ifs, no buts".
2. Significantly more funding for the NHS and schools, "at least £100m per week" on the NHS, and up to £350m/week on both.
3. New trade deals "all over the world" that will enter into force "immediately after the UK leaves the EU" and deliver "new jobs".
4. No damage to trade or UK businesses, and "no disruption" on leaving.
5. "Wages will be higher for working people".
6. No drop in support for all those who currently benefit from EU funding, so that's universities, development funding for regions & councils, arts/culture, and specifically increases in funding for the UK's farming industry and sciences.
7. A negotiated free trade deal with the EU (either in the Single Market or "exact same" benefits and access to the the SM), but end to freedom of movement and any requirement to follow EU laws. This will be a "better deal" than we have now.
8. New Treaty with EU providing closer cooperation in areas like marine surveillance, counter-terrorism, research and innovation.
9. Lower immigration to "tens of thousands".
10. "No change" on the Border with NI, but tighter border controls generally.
11. No VAT on fuel/energy/sanitary products.
12. "Retain" the £39bn divorce bill until we get a better deal, or not pay it at all if we leave with no deal, and instead invest it back into the above.

Let's see how they get on...
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 12:44]

Item 6, no drop in EU funding, Is that giving us back the money we have handed over already?
Boris goes hard right on 12:59 - Jul 25 with 2290 viewsfooters

Boris goes hard right on 12:55 - Jul 25 by gazzer1999

Item 6, no drop in EU funding, Is that giving us back the money we have handed over already?

You could even make the argument that what we pay into the EU is of a net benefit to us. Who'd a thunk it.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Boris goes hard right on 13:02 - Jul 25 with 2280 viewsSwansea_Blue

Boris goes hard right on 12:55 - Jul 25 by gazzer1999

That's for you lot to sort out. The promise is that no recipients of EU funding would lose out:

"Thirteen Government ministers and senior Conservatives have today committed that every region, group and recipient of EU funding will continue to get that money after a ‘Leave’ vote in the EU referendum. In an open letter, the signatories - who include Boris Johnson, Michael Gove and Priti Patel - assure those people and organisations who currently receive money from the European Union that their funding is safe if we Vote Leave."
http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/leave_ministers_commit_to_maintain_eu_fundin

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Boris goes hard right on 13:34 - Jul 25 with 2240 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris goes hard right (n/t) on 22:49 - Jul 24 by Jonnosdreadlocks

This post has been edited by an administrator

My god, you're like some kind of racist Forrest Gump who never left mother's house after she pegged it, and now spends his nights brushing her hairs.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 13:40]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Boris goes hard right on 13:36 - Jul 25 with 2238 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris goes hard right on 08:14 - Jul 25 by pickles110564

Ha ha, the only correct thing that you have written is you live in a state, or do you?

Back to doubting where I live eh? What next? Accusing me of making up deaths of family members? How about jacking the rent up on your tenants to force them out? Normally utter scumbags like you have the sense to keep a low profile.

People are catching up with what I have known for a long time. You're not a genuine poster. Everything you say is made up. Nothing you've said is true. You're only here as a wind up merchant. You're an insult to anyone on here who has been open about their lives and has formed friendships with other posters.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 13:42]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Boris goes hard right on 13:38 - Jul 25 with 2234 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris goes hard right on 08:57 - Jul 25 by GlasgowBlue

Disagree with Pickles by all means. And if he has a pop at you then respond in kind. But this continually bringing up something about him from the real world that was linked from another website is a low blow.

Weren't you threatening to report posts off here to 'outside bodies' at one point? Pickles is a made up wind up merchant. Nothing he says on here has been true. You can't out a made up creation so there's really no need for all the pearl clutching.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 13:40]

Boris goes hard right on 13:45 - Jul 25 with 2218 viewsBrixtonBlue

Boris goes hard right on 11:29 - Jul 25 by flimflam

I never down vote anyone but you are childish enough to do so so I done you back.

Oooooh I dont agree, lets down vote so I can show him who is boss.

"I never down vote anyone but you are childish enough to do so so I done you back."

The ironyometer hits 11.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Boris goes hard right on 14:12 - Jul 25 with 2198 viewspickles110564

Boris goes hard right on 12:14 - Jul 25 by Herbivore

How does it change everything? Remember, it was the hard Brexiteers that stopped us leaving in March, not the so called remainers in cabinet who all voted for the Withdrawal Agreement. The terms of us leaving have to get through parliament and parliament is against a no deal Brexit far more strongly than it was against May's deal.

herbie, why can't you grasp the fact that the deal may had agreed (by retainers) meant we would never leave.
Surely that is not hard for someone of your intellect ?
Boris goes hard right on 14:15 - Jul 25 with 2188 viewsHerbivore

Boris goes hard right on 14:12 - Jul 25 by pickles110564

herbie, why can't you grasp the fact that the deal may had agreed (by retainers) meant we would never leave.

That's not what it meant at all. I'd bother to try and educate you if you weren't a pathetic troll.

Boris goes hard right on 14:16 - Jul 25 with 2188 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris goes hard right on 14:12 - Jul 25 by pickles110564

The BumFest will commence Operation Troll Removal immediately.

Boris goes hard right (n/t) on 15:32 - Jul 25 with 2150 viewsPhilTWTD

Boris goes hard right (n/t) on 22:49 - Jul 24 by Jonnosdreadlocks

This post has been edited by an administrator

More abuse, seems little contribution other than. Time to depart.
Boris goes hard right (n/t) on 15:40 - Jul 25 with 2136 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris goes hard right (n/t) on 15:32 - Jul 25 by PhilTWTD

More abuse, seems little contribution other than. Time to depart.

[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 15:41]

Boris goes hard right on 18:14 - Jul 25 with 2070 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris goes hard right on 14:16 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

The BumFest will commence Operation Troll Removal immediately.

We are an effective organisation.

Boris goes hard. Right? on 18:52 - Jul 25 with 2056 viewsTrequartista

You don't like them, that's your right, but at the last election the conservative party got the most votes, so the only fascism I can see would be to not allow them to choose who they want in their cabinet.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Boris goes hard. Right? on 18:57 - Jul 25 with 2041 viewsfooters

Boris goes hard. Right? on 18:52 - Jul 25 by Trequartista

You don't like them, that's your right, but at the last election the conservative party got the most votes, so the only fascism I can see would be to not allow them to choose who they want in their cabinet.

Last time people went in my cabinet they drank half a bottle of Limencello. Arseholes.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Boris goes hard. Right? on 18:59 - Jul 25 with 2034 viewsSpruceMoose

Boris goes hard. Right? on 18:57 - Jul 25 by footers

Last time people went in my cabinet they drank half a bottle of Limencello. Arseholes.

Lolling at the idea of you owning a drinks cabinet. As if any booze hangs around long enough in your place to need storage.

Boris goes hard. Right? on 19:06 - Jul 25 with 2024 viewsHerbivore

Who is trying to stop them? And do you understand what fascism actually is? Luckily we don't yet live in a fascist state so we are free to express our disquiet and dissent.

Boris goes hard. Right? on 22:46 - Jul 25 with 1956 viewsHARRY10

But I do object to 15 year old children being allowed to vote on who should be the country's next PM - as has been the case here.

I can only wonder what the outcry from the bigots would have been if Corbyn had been elected as PM by votes from 15 year old children.
Boris goes hard right on 11:09 - Jul 26 with 1896 viewsflimflam

Boris goes hard right on 13:45 - Jul 25 by BrixtonBlue

"I never down vote anyone but you are childish enough to do so so I done you back."

The ironyometer hits 11.

Terdivore downvotes pretty much everyone of my posts which I really do not care about but if it makes him feel all high and mighty then thats great.

This board was slowly recovering the last couple of weeks but has fallen back into bickering and pettiness of late and cannot wait for the season to actually start so we can feel the love again.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Boris goes hard right on 11:28 - Jul 26 with 1885 viewsHerbivore

Boris goes hard right on 11:09 - Jul 26 by flimflam

Terdivore downvotes pretty much everyone of my posts which I really do not care about but if it makes him feel all high and mighty then thats great.

This board was slowly recovering the last couple of weeks but has fallen back into bickering and pettiness of late and cannot wait for the season to actually start so we can feel the love again.

You're not doing much to dispel the accusations of being childish, friend. I down arrow posts as a quick means of objecting to the content or tone. If you feel that includes a high proportion of your posts then you could reflect on why that is rather than throwing your toys out of the pram. Just a friendly suggestion.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024