Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris goes hard right 19:44 - Jul 24 with 16455 viewsreusersfreekicks

Pritti Patel and Dominic Raab. The most extreme our govt has been since before the war at least. Very very dark days for the rest of us. Both are unlikable chancers. Still seems hard to believe. Only the fascist lites in the Tory party and other more extreme right wing parties can be happy this evening. A cabinet this extreme will not bring the country together as the serial liar incompetent and philanderer claims. Just a bunch of extreme right sh1ts
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 20:02]
Boris goes hard right on 08:21 - Jul 25 with 2536 viewsfooters

Boris goes hard right on 08:17 - Jul 25 by Herbivore

Saviours? Good one. Is that what you're pretending to believe today? Don't you have some poorly treated tenants to be trolling instead, love?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 8:21]

His WoW clan aren't logged in rn so has a bit of spare time for TWTD :)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Boris goes hard right on 08:57 - Jul 25 with 2511 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris goes hard right on 08:19 - Jul 25 by footers

Yes, sadly :( It's a combination of being very picky and women not being able to recognise a good thing when they see it.

Are you still a slum landlord with dirty carpets?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 8:20]

Disagree with Pickles by all means. And if he has a pop at you then respond in kind. But this continually bringing up something about him from the real world that was linked from another website is a low blow.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Boris goes hard right on 08:57 - Jul 25 with 2506 viewsfooters

Boris goes hard right on 08:57 - Jul 25 by GlasgowBlue

Disagree with Pickles by all means. And if he has a pop at you then respond in kind. But this continually bringing up something about him from the real world that was linked from another website is a low blow.

"real world"

He's a wind-up merchant. A pretty obvious one at that.

Boris goes hard right on 09:00 - Jul 25 with 2497 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris goes hard right on 08:57 - Jul 25 by footers

"real world"

He may well be a wind up merchant. And as I said, have a go back at him. But I repeat, bringing up something that Phil quite rightly deleted is bang out of order.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 9:01]

Iron Lion Zion

Boris goes hard right on 09:01 - Jul 25 with 2487 viewsfooters

Boris goes hard right on 09:00 - Jul 25 by GlasgowBlue

He may well be a wind up merchant. And as I said, have a go back at him. But I repeat, bringing up something that Phil quite rightly deleted is bang out of order.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 9:01]

You don't have full context. I do. And I'm happy in my assumption that dear old pickles lives quite a different life online to the one he lives off it.

Boris goes hard right on 09:01 - Jul 25 with 2489 viewswkj

Boris goes hard right on 01:20 - Jul 25 by The_Last_Baron

So much bitterness from one man. I pity you.

Signed - Humanity Police

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Boris goes hard right on 09:12 - Jul 25 with 2464 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris goes hard right on 09:01 - Jul 25 by footers

You don't have full context. I do. And I'm happy in my assumption that dear old pickles lives quite a different life online to the one he lives off it.

Once again you aren’t prepared to accept your behaviour is wrong. Just as you continued to double down on mocking another poster for their mental health issues, yiu are doubling down on doxing pickles.

I’ll leave you to it.

Iron Lion Zion

Boris goes hard right on 09:15 - Jul 25 with 2455 viewsfooters

Boris goes hard right on 09:12 - Jul 25 by GlasgowBlue

Once again you aren’t prepared to accept your behaviour is wrong. Just as you continued to double down on mocking another poster for their mental health issues, yiu are doubling down on doxing pickles.

I’ll leave you to it.

Well, I'm sure our good friend Philip will reprimand me if my behaviour steps out of line. Not sure we need the board's version of a neighbourhood watch curtain-twitcher weighing in.

Have a good day. I'm off for a dark chocolate Magnum and a w@nk.

Signed - Humanity Police

Login to get fewer ads

Boris goes hard right on 09:16 - Jul 25 with 2447 viewswkj

Boris goes hard right on 09:15 - Jul 25 by footers

Well, I'm sure our good friend Philip will reprimand me if my behaviour steps out of line. Not sure we need the board's version of a neighbourhood watch curtain-twitcher weighing in.

Have a good day. I'm off for a dark chocolate Magnum and a w@nk.

Signed - Humanity Police

Please don't mock me as well by using "Humanity Police"

Crybaby

Boris goes hard right on 09:38 - Jul 25 with 2411 viewspickles110564

Boris goes hard right on 08:57 - Jul 25 by footers

"real world"

LOL, Footers you make me laugh, difference between me and you i stay true to what i believe in and have done for years. You bullies on here sway every time the wind blows.
trying to spin and shut down anyone on here that does not support your lefty views.
Boris goes hard right on 09:39 - Jul 25 with 2404 viewsfooters

Boris goes hard right on 09:38 - Jul 25 by pickles110564

LOL, Footers you make me laugh, difference between me and you i stay true to what i believe in and have done for years. You bullies on here sway every time the wind blows.
trying to spin and shut down anyone on here that does not support your lefty views.

Please don't interrupt me in the middle of a hand shandy again.

Boris goes hard right on 09:40 - Jul 25 with 2397 viewswkj

But you claimed on here you voted for leave, and on an earlier post that you voted for remain - I am not entirely sure that is the best evidence for staying true to what one believes.

Crybaby

Boris goes hard right on 09:47 - Jul 25 with 2368 viewsHerbivore

Says the man that can't get straight on whether he voted leave or remain. You've admitted you're a troll, you got caught out trolling elsewhere too in a particularly distasteful fashion. You have no credibility and deserve no respect from anyone.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Boris goes hard right on 09:51 - Jul 25 with 2356 viewswkj

Boris goes hard right on 09:47 - Jul 25 by Herbivore

Says the man that can't get straight on whether he voted leave or remain. You've admitted you're a troll, you got caught out trolling elsewhere too in a particularly distasteful fashion. You have no credibility and deserve no respect from anyone.

,Bully's
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 9:51]

Crybaby

Boris goes hard right on 09:54 - Jul 25 with 2344 viewsSwansea_Blue

Boris goes hard right on 09:40 - Jul 25 by wkj

But you claimed on here you voted for leave, and on an earlier post that you voted for remain - I am not entirely sure that is the best evidence for staying true to what one believes.

Maybe he believes in being indecisive, or being a troll, or being rather forgetful?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris goes hard right on 10:00 - Jul 25 with 2325 viewswkj

Boris goes hard right on 09:54 - Jul 25 by Swansea_Blue

Maybe he believes in being indecisive, or being a troll, or being rather forgetful?

Crybaby

Boris goes hard right on 10:09 - Jul 25 with 2310 viewsflimflam

Boris goes hard right on 02:58 - Jul 25 by HARRY10

Not sure that is in the offing, but how ever many bigots and incompetents he stuffs into his cabinet Johnson is pretty much at the bidding of the Remainers.

His majority is down to three and likely to be one in a few weeks - which doesn't take many of the former ministers to rebel and he loses. So what would be their benefit in supporting a GE ?

Neither does it take many to ensure legislation is drawn up to avoid a no deal brexit, as happened in April. 41 Tory MP's voted in a recent amendment to the NI bill which when passed will make it almost impossible for no deal brexit to happen,

So my thought is that when ready a no confidence vote will be called, and a coalition of the progressive side of the house will look to form a new government under Hammond, Starmer, Grieve, Lucas etc with the ainm of ending the brexit farce once and for all.

Confidence tells me I am fairly spot on, just as I was in predicting (on here) a hung Parliament in 2017. So enjoy the summer as these odious types begin to rip into each other - all of them believing at this moment that their own hobby horse of hate can be brought about.

It won't. Johnson and his motley crew of failures will do just that fail.

You really have not got a clue have you.

Default = We leave on 31st Oct with or without a deal

2 ways to stop it
1 - change of parliament - not going to happen
2 - change of law as it is currently written in law we leave on that date whatever - not going to happen

We leave on the 31st and then there will be a GE which the tories will win a majority by hoovering up the many millions of Brexit voters.

Suck it up buttercups.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Boris goes hard right on 10:14 - Jul 25 with 2280 viewsHerbivore

Boris goes hard right on 10:09 - Jul 25 by flimflam

You really have not got a clue have you.

Default = We leave on 31st Oct with or without a deal

2 ways to stop it
1 - change of parliament - not going to happen
2 - change of law as it is currently written in law we leave on that date whatever - not going to happen

We leave on the 31st and then there will be a GE which the tories will win a majority by hoovering up the many millions of Brexit voters.

Suck it up buttercups.

Parliament will block no deal. Do you honestly think if Boris just sits on his hands and waits for the 31st of October that we'll just leave without a deal?

Boris goes hard right on 10:31 - Jul 25 with 2254 viewsflimflam

Boris goes hard right on 10:14 - Jul 25 by Herbivore

Parliament will block no deal. Do you honestly think if Boris just sits on his hands and waits for the 31st of October that we'll just leave without a deal?

They can try to block it but unless they actually change the law then it will not matter how much they scream and shout and stamp their little feet.

Law is law and they have voted for it to be so already twice. You cannot just have a vote and say we want to block it as it has to go through the full process and be legally binding.

Boris goes hard right on 10:38 - Jul 25 with 2248 viewsSwansea_Blue

Boris goes hard right on 10:31 - Jul 25 by flimflam

They can try to block it but unless they actually change the law then it will not matter how much they scream and shout and stamp their little feet.

Law is law and they have voted for it to be so already twice. You cannot just have a vote and say we want to block it as it has to go through the full process and be legally binding.

We've not left when we were supposed to twice already. That should give you a clue that it's possible that parliament will not reach a consensus and will ask the PM to go back to the EU to request another extension. That option is still on the table.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris goes hard right on 10:42 - Jul 25 with 2234 viewsflimflam

Boris goes hard right on 10:38 - Jul 25 by Swansea_Blue

We've not left when we were supposed to twice already. That should give you a clue that it's possible that parliament will not reach a consensus and will ask the PM to go back to the EU to request another extension. That option is still on the table.

And why was that?

Because May agreed to an extension.

BJ will not.

Quite simple.

Boris goes hard right on 11:11 - Jul 25 with 2201 viewsHerbivore

Boris goes hard right on 10:31 - Jul 25 by flimflam

Then that's what they'll do. The one thing that there is a consensus on in parliament is that no deal is unacceptable and they will do whatever it takes to block it. Nothing has changed in that regard. If you believe otherwise you are mistaken. You and Jonno down arrowing reality shows that you don't like reality, not that reality has changed.

Boris goes hard right on 11:29 - Jul 25 with 2186 viewsflimflam

Boris goes hard right on 11:11 - Jul 25 by Herbivore

Then that's what they'll do. The one thing that there is a consensus on in parliament is that no deal is unacceptable and they will do whatever it takes to block it. Nothing has changed in that regard. If you believe otherwise you are mistaken. You and Jonno down arrowing reality shows that you don't like reality, not that reality has changed.

I never down vote anyone but you are childish enough to do so so I done you back.

Oooooh I dont agree, lets down vote so I can show him who is boss.

Boris goes hard right on 11:32 - Jul 25 with 2179 viewsHerbivore

Boris goes hard right on 11:29 - Jul 25 by flimflam

I never down vote anyone but you are childish enough to do so so I done you back.

Oooooh I dont agree, lets down vote so I can show him who is boss.

You do realise that you're the one coming across as a child here, right? That post is like something from the simple kid in your primary school class.

Boris goes hard right on 11:46 - Jul 25 with 2169 viewsGlasgowBlue

Boris goes hard right on 10:38 - Jul 25 by Swansea_Blue

Eventually, Macron is going to lose patience and say "no more extensions". In that scenario we crash out with no deal. Although it will be a very short period as we will have to do a deal to keep trade flowing.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024