Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cost of everything 08:14 - Jul 23 with 3229 viewshampstead_blue

Who will take Bale?
It seems, according to the BBC, he want's £parity with the highest paid in the world.

Let me think......'Because I'm worth it'........'I need the money to pay my hair and beard stylist'.

Not sure who'll take him if he doesn't take a tidy pay cut.

He's a quality player but....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Cost of everything on 11:21 - Jul 23 with 463 viewsOldsmoker

Cost of everything on 11:13 - Jul 23 by wkj

I must admit I don't like any kind of racing from cars to bikes to track and field. They seem to all be a very personal sport, though I can't seem to stay interested as a spectator.

I always happily miss the olympics.
Sailing is not a spectator sport.
Diving??
Womens beach volleyball is OK I 'spose.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Cost of everything on 11:24 - Jul 23 with 456 viewsBiGDonnie

Cost of everything on 08:25 - Jul 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

He's not in the Messi or Ronaldo bracket, and he's not as marketable as Neymar.

Madrid have caused their own problem by paying him too much.

I think Bale is now more motivated by money than football.

He's twice the player Neymar is IMO.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Cost of everything on 11:24 - Jul 23 with 455 viewswkj

Cost of everything on 11:21 - Jul 23 by Oldsmoker

I always happily miss the olympics.
Sailing is not a spectator sport.
Diving??
Womens beach volleyball is OK I 'spose.

I can extend myself to a bit of volleyball, with the exception of Tennis, I suppose I do mostly only care for team games.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Cost of everything on 11:31 - Jul 23 with 445 viewsOldsmoker

Cost of everything on 11:24 - Jul 23 by wkj

I can extend myself to a bit of volleyball, with the exception of Tennis, I suppose I do mostly only care for team games.

I happliy missed Wimbledon too.
2 weeks without Pointless meant early evenings sitting in the pub listening to Brizzle Rovers supporters scoffing over the plight of Bury and Bolton. They think that relegation can be avoided this year if they could get a striker and a CB.
Where have I heard that before.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Cost of everything on 13:29 - Jul 23 with 419 viewsRyorry

£1m a week is downright obscene in the context of life, this planet & everything else, and just reinforces my feelings about the nosedive of professional football at the top level.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Cost of everything on 13:36 - Jul 23 with 411 viewsBigManBlue

I wouldn't blame him for going to China for a couple of years if the rumours about wages are true, he could set his family up for the next 10 generations with that kind of cash.

That said I'm sure he could still earn a fair whack in Europe for a top side and add even more to an already incredible career. Not a bad set of choices to have but you can see why he's want to think seriously about it.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Cost of everything on 13:45 - Jul 23 with 407 viewshampstead_blue

Cost of everything on 13:36 - Jul 23 by BigManBlue

I wouldn't blame him for going to China for a couple of years if the rumours about wages are true, he could set his family up for the next 10 generations with that kind of cash.

That said I'm sure he could still earn a fair whack in Europe for a top side and add even more to an already incredible career. Not a bad set of choices to have but you can see why he's want to think seriously about it.

We'll soon see how his mind is working.

One problem that he does have that he is used to a certain lifestyle.
I'm sure he and his family are burning cash at a tidy rate. He will need a very, very large pot if he is keep it up and retire in a couple of years.

How many top sports people have gone bankrupt.....the list is looooong.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Cost of everything on 14:01 - Jul 23 with 390 viewsMrTown

30 years old. Will want mad ££££, don't blame him one big, heading towards twilight of his career.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024