Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... 09:29 - Jul 16 with 9072 viewsitfcjoe

More red lines, and no back stop in place - totally ruled out last night.

No election before 31st October - again totally ruled out last night.

Tories are now the Brexit Party, they are no longer Conservatives.

Seems the only question is will Parliament be able to stop it?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 17:04 - Jul 16 with 1127 viewspickles110564

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 16:38 - Jul 16 by BlueNomad

Pickles, you have always run away every time you have been challenged to articulate your views that seem to generate your assertions. You have backed down from more challenges than anyone else on here!

I have a job m8, not like some that sit on here all day
So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 17:06 - Jul 16 with 1121 viewspickles110564

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 16:14 - Jul 16 by patrickswell

If the challenge means food and medicine shortages, then the democratic wishes of the 17.4 million people who voted for that can get to f...k frankly.

You really don't believe that surely?
So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 17:06 - Jul 16 with 1118 viewsHerbivore

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 17:04 - Jul 16 by pickles110564

Pathetic excuse from a pathetic troll.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 17:08 - Jul 16 with 1114 viewsStokieBlue

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 17:04 - Jul 16 by pickles110564

Fancy having a go at my response?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 18:26 - Jul 16 with 1069 viewsBlueNomad

Yet you have time to type out your assertions but always duck the challenges that inevitably follow. You really do dig yourself into a deeper hole with comments like this. You either have time to engage or you don’t. If its the latter maybe you shouldn’t bother.
So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 18:30 - Jul 16 with 1066 viewsgordon

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 11:31 - Jul 16 by pickles110564

No where on the Ballot paper said Leave with a deal, it just said Leave.

Yup, that's the cause of the whole, sorry mess. It just said Leave.
So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 19:36 - Jul 16 with 1024 viewsBlueBadger

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 13:38 - Jul 16 by Swansea_Blue

We were there with the WA. Nobody was really happy about it, but that's because both camps are so polarised. But it did achieve the aims of leaving and doing so in an organised way (as much as is possible anyway).

I think if you asked remainers to pick between the WA and no deal, they'd go for the first.

Similarly if you asked leavers to pick between the WA and not leaving at all, they'd go for the WA too (I guess).

I rather fear you may be overestimating the intelligence of leavers as a group there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 19:56 - Jul 16 with 1008 viewsBlueBadger

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 17:06 - Jul 16 by pickles110564

Yeah, fancy valuing people's helath and well-being over blue passports and no foreigners.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 21:13 - Jul 16 with 973 viewspickles110564

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 17:06 - Jul 16 by Herbivore

Pathetic excuse from a pathetic troll.

Keep up the insults Herbie, just reinforces what a nasty person you are, maybe throw in jealousy too.
So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 21:27 - Jul 16 with 961 viewsStokieBlue

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 21:13 - Jul 16 by pickles110564

Keep up the insults Herbie, just reinforces what a nasty person you are, maybe throw in jealousy too.

Are you going to respond to the counterpoints to your booming economy post?

It doesn't look great to keep coming back to snipe whilst ignoring posts that challenge your view. You are literally proving what the people you are moaning about correct with their posts.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 21:29 - Jul 16 with 958 viewsbraveblue

In the manifesto and the result of the referendum so why not?

Why do we need an election? Just leave.
So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 22:29 - Jul 16 with 929 viewspatrickswell

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 17:06 - Jul 16 by pickles110564

I hope that it will all prove a scare story and that all the contingency plans are in place to avoid the worse. The problem is none of the politicians who are likely to be seeing us through the potential chaos look remotely on top of their brief. Has anyone ever looked at Matt Hancock/Gavin Williamson/Esther McVey/Priti Patel etc and thought, “They would do right by the country in a crisis”.

As for my post, I believe in it 100% and I’d say that I feel even stronger about it after seeing Hunt the other week saying that he would, with a heavy heart, put people out of work because it’s democracy. You’re not upholding anything, Jeremy. You’re ruining people’s lives solely to stop Farage’s mob potentially winning a handful of Tory seats. There are clearly some people’s jobs that he and Johnson will strive to protect. Funny how those people who say, “We’d get through it” when asked about potential knock on effects to unemployment are never filmed saying that to people who are at risk of losing their jobs
So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 22:32 - Jul 16 with 923 viewsfooters

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 21:29 - Jul 16 by braveblue

In the manifesto and the result of the referendum so why not?

Why do we need an election? Just leave.

With you on that, mate. The people who voted out should get exactly what they asked for.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 22:33 - Jul 16 with 919 viewsHerbivore

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 21:13 - Jul 16 by pickles110564

Jealous of you? You're a self confessed troll who gets their kicks baiting people on here and on other forums too. You're pond life, fella.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 22:36]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 09:59 - Jul 18 with 778 viewsSarge

So it is going to be No-Deal under Boris Johnson then... on 14:28 - Jul 16 by pickles110564

Will all the uncertainty that us Brexiteers have caused you would think things by now would have turned for the worse.

Unemployment 45 year low, Total earnings up by 3.4%, regular pay up by 3.6%.

Imagine what we will achieve in a few more years.

You voted remain remember?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024